TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Only room for one- due to misclick when Copper hunting, but I'll get another in the morning and have room for two on day 7

blah lol ive gotten some every day of the release but yesterdays threw me off with the triple egg thing

wowww i cant catch a dang thing o.o this is ganna be hard o.o i may wait till later today when there arent a few hundred people grabbing at only a handful of eggs lol

i can just imagine hundreds of people standing around a cave just waiting to get a peak of this new egg then all diving in at once to grab the same three eggs and just crashing all over each other and fighting over them

and then theirs the few who just sit back and watch the chaos unfold wide eyed and weary

I am really thinking that I'll be better off trying in the morning after everyone has had their fill. I'm just getting too tired for this.

Okay I think these eggs are pretty already but the Coast biome doesn't really seem like the biome that needs catching up to the others. xd.png Oh well.

Why does everyone want 3? Is there 3 forms? or do they want one for trading later? I'm confused

Possibly a breeding pair and an extra in case of refusals. Or, they have room for 3 and so might as well grab them while they can.

Haaaaattttccchhhh.... ugh... want to catch one more of the new releases before I go to bed, but egg locked with one egg cracking... very slowly.

Wonder how many people will start to spontaneously combust when 3am maintenance comes? Hehe, this is why I purposely wait til later. I only want one each so no huge rush. And my day 3 is being a pain along with my day 4, neither of em want to hatch now dry.gif Good thing I have a slot open still

These have been the hardest for me to catch thus far; Q-Q. Still only one egg; but I'm hoping to wrap up catching soon.

People might want three eggs because that's what they had planned out originally. This meant they'd have to wait until later to catch drops on the third day onwards (I think it was the third day); as they would be egglocked until the eggs from the day before last hatched. Also three eggs; one pair and a spare in case of refusal. smile.gif

I grab an extra for random gifting, originally 2 extras. Can only grab one extra tonight, and I'll have to wait until my other hellhorse eggie hatches.

Finally I caught one! 8D

Now it's time to wait for day three hatchlings to mature into adults. xd.png

So far this is the hardest release for me

I have been waiting 20 minutes and the dragcave main site still has not loaded

sleep.gif

I want to try and catch more eggs but I can not if I can never access the site :3

I try to grab 3 because I get a breeding pair and incase they refuse the extra one comes in handy~

Possibly a breeding pair and an extra in case of refusals. Or, they have room for 3 and so might as well grab them while they can.

Makes sense. I guess I never thought of that since I'm not that prudent when it comes to snatching breeding pairs

Gah, an average of 40 open tabs every 5 minutes for nearly an hour hour and nada, nothing, zip, zilch, zero. Sighhhh...

"This hot egg shakes violently when you touch it."

And it shakes even more violently as I try to get it to hatch. Hurry up! xd.png

laugh.gif

The three was the planned on # to be able to get all the eggs as they were released ( if you had a gold trophy)

IIRC if you had the necessary incubates you would get 2 pair if each release - 'course TJ altered most of those plans with the triple release yesterday!

I would be attempting to get one right now if it wasn't for the fact that 1, I'm egglocked, and 2, it's -almost- midnight where I live and I need to go to bed xd.png

I know this is probably wrong, but it would be sweet if these were dragons like the cheese and paper ones. biggrin.gif

They seem to able to be bitten or influenced, which means they probably aren't an unbreedable.

Why does everyone want 3? Is there 3 forms? or do they want one for trading later? I'm confused

I don't know. It baffles me as well. I can understand wanting 2 - 1 male, 1 female. But I don't know why so many people want a 3rd, since that would be an odd one left over. blink.gif

Unbreedables are in all the biomes too, if I'm correct.

Edit: Not Dinos, sorry.

Edited by xxBurningxx

So do they appear every 5min? And stay up for 30sec?xd.png Because that's how its going for me. *Still no egg and amusing to watch, within 5seconds, 60 people come back to the page*

pretty eggs! Got 1 but now i have to wait for my hellhorse to hatch so i can catch my last one.

Haaaaattttccchhhh.... ugh... want to catch one more of the new releases before I go to bed, but egg locked with one egg cracking... very slowly.

Lol, try posting on the Viewbomber thread, catch the attention of the mad viewbomber and you'll get lots of Views quickly and be able to catch a pretty egg in no time!

I don't know. It baffles me as well. I can understand wanting 2 - 1 male, 1 female. But I don't know why so many people want a 3rd, since that would be an odd one left over. blink.gif

just in case you get a refusal, you'll always have 1 more to breed smile.gif that's what i think (but i only try to get 2 anyway xd.png)