TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

I'm going to AP this, unless someone pm's me quick for it, but I wanted you all to see what I think is the prettiest combo for the Day 1 hatchies - GOLDS!!! PROOF

What you all think?

Oh please, let this breed be as common as flees. ^^"

Thanks to yesterday's release I only have one eggslot for today. ^^" I just happily filled that one but with a total goal of 8 for each breed.... I could get nasty afterwards... laugh.gif

Before "bloodscale", and after the pink dragon, which is after black.

Edit: WAIT! This egg must be ungendered then!! So I must only have to catch one! That's why he had 6 last release. /hopes hopes hopes

I don't think it will be 'ungendered'. ^^" But chances are high that it has no dimorphism, so male and female sprite look the same. smile.gif

Updated ye olde comic for Day Six.

user posted image

That comic is hysterical I love the day six "locked from the alts" because I had only one spot open tonight. I filled it but I will be wheeling and dealing to get more eggs/hatchies. So, not only is it a test of your catching skills but being able to obtain all of the 7 day eggs through trade or gifting whichever works best. Altogether it's been a lot of fun even if I'm sleep deprived at this point. blink.gif

Oh please, let this breed be as common as flees. ^^"

Thanks to yesterday's release I only have one eggslot for today. ^^"

Jep, same here. Really hoping for them to be common! D:

Repost from Day 3 Thread:

I've been here 6 years. This is what I've seen so far:

2 eggs - No dimorphism between hatchie and adult.

3 eggs - Hatchies are the same, adults have two different sprites for genders.

4 eggs - Both the hatchie and the adults have different sprites for the genders.

That's it. Today's egg has no dimorphism between hatchie and adult. Like the Reds.

I'm going to AP this, unless someone pm's me quick for it, but I wanted you all to see what I think is the prettiest combo for the Day 1 hatchies - GOLDS!!! PROOF

What you all think?

That is really pretty! I love it with the gold.

I don't think it will be 'ungendered'. ^^" But chances are high that it has no dimorphism, so male and female sprite look the same. smile.gif

But even if the adult sprites have no dimorphism, he would still have 2 for adult, 1 or 2 for hatchling. So clearly since there is one for adult, one for hatchling, there is a strong possibility that this dragon will be ungendered. At least that's what I've been thinking. I could be wrong.

Edited by Earth Gurl

But even if the adult sprites have no dimorphism, he would still have 2 for adult, 1 or 2 for hatchling. So clearly since there is one for adult, one for hatchling, there is a strong possibility that this dragon will be ungendered. At least that's what I've been thinking. I could be wrong.

No, he only had two Turp eggs and they come in both genders.

I was able to influence mine - which should not be possible if it is genderless/only as one gender available. ^^"

So if this is not a glitch - then I just go for the possiblilty that he only wants two. ^.~ One adult and one hatch (or two adults and no hatch. laugh.gif)

EDIT: What TCA said. xd.png

Edited by Belisar

Yay, new coast dragons! wub.gif I just caught 2!

Hah... half hour loss of Internet + going out for two hours earlier = no chance at getting my egg for a while x3 /is pessimistic

thats what I'm thinking as well. ungendered unbreedable. i mean every other dragon hes had four two of each

Edited by KuroYukia

Snagged one and all locked up till tomorrow. I'm just happy I have one <3

Y'all take a look at the beginning of this thread and tell me what you see (other than the clearly dimorphic dragons, of course)

Got just the one, wooo

Now wait 24 hours for all these lovely alts to hatch, then grab day 7 and I'm all set.

Well..... depending on what the hatchling for day 6 looks like.

I have a feeling it's enchanted bath salts. wink.gif

nabbed two, still dont have the orange alts for day 5 release ;~; have to wait until the 2 greens and 2 browns hatch. Gonna take forever~!!! *facedesks*

Yes! Got my share of two, Influenced, and Incubated. Phew.

Can't wait to see these hatch! C:

I grabbed my two surprisingly quick! And since I skipped out on getting a hellhorse pair and have one of each alt from yesterday, I can grab three of the final days' eggs!

I cannot believe this.

After clicking many eggs, I only got one, ( for a total of two ) but closing the pages showed that I actually grabbed three different ones BUT apparently I am locked. o.o They were all overburdened messages except for that one.

Though, I'm not overburdened on eggs.

Hatchies.

My love for them has finally caught up to me, lmao! this has not happened since I was a newer member and snagged all the AP hatchlings. xd.pngD this is brilliant, I'm not even upset at all. I'll just sit back and watch all my babies grow. <3