TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Maybe it is a seasalt dragon of some sort?

I think it's seasalt rubbed in the wounds of those of us who can't catch any, lol.

It ends at midnight which will be the 29th.

proves I'm tired xd.png Thanks, the time gets weird for me since I'm pst time.

Maybe another Lindwurm

That would be awesome but if it is, Please for the love of cheese and crackers dont let it be as rare as the blusangs....

Got the only two I could get tonight. Have to get the third in the morning. And since hte adults wont have dimorphism I can happily not use any more influences!

Now I'll have plenty of pinks to pick from in case tomorrows pretty eggs need influenced.

...That last sentence was apparently brought you to by the letter P. O.o

I think it's seasalt rubbed in the wounds of those of us who can't catch any, lol.

Clever, I say.

Seconded, but I finally caught one this last 5 mnute drop.

Now if I could only resist the urge to boil it and see if it becomes the elusive perfectly salted boiled egg.

Wow, the lag is horrible...and I have to be up for work at 5:30 AM. I hope to catch one soon. I only was able to click three eggs (all taken of course).

Every day of the birthday release it's getting increasingly difficult to catch the new eggs. Finally caught my first day 6 egg, but it took 'til the 00:30 drop. Who knows how long it'll take before I catch my second.

Had a whole bunch of tabs open either saw a blank page or it could not connect

Lag is horrible

and I can not catch any in the morning since I will be gone all day so I must catch 3 now

Please hurry and leave lag sad.gif

Wow, the lag is horrible...and I have to be up for work at 5:30 AM. I hope to catch one soon. I only was able to click three eggs (all taken of course).

That will be me tomorrow... I'll have to be up for work too.

Edited by cajunsun

...Still, I think I prefer the lag rather than another 6-eggs-in-one-day release, like yesterday.

I think the species is based on shellfish or something,cause the egg is a shiny white and smells like salt.

And we already have an egg that's based off of a pearl too....

I think the species is based on shellfish or something,cause the egg is a shiny white and smells like salt.

And we already have an egg that's based off of a pearl too....

But that's a pygmy breed. They're not allowed to have a larger cousin?

...Still, I think I prefer the lag rather than another 6-eggs-in-one-day release, like yesterday.

DITTO!!!!!

*next to impossible to grab a egg with 317 people on same page and only 3 eggs*

(I hope some people get egg locked and leave for more chances every 5min.xd.png)