TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

ETA: Can we use the word Hell in a dragon name?

lol yeah we can there is alread HELLfire wyvren lol and hell isnt a curse word its a place some people believe in that can be used as a curse word

So I tried my luck trying to snag one of the eggs. First egg I clicked on, the code was something like YruShN. Well, cave, I'm rushing because I wanted a pretty egg before I went to sleep. But it seems that every few eggs I clicked on was sending me a message. I found the words 'ha' and 'JK' in the codes of every few eggs....and I never got an egg. u.u Guess I will have to try again later.

maybe no dimorphism? he seems to like one of each sprite

That might be the case too, who knows. I was just thinking it would be fun to have another twist.

Managed to snag my two~

I absolutely love light-colored or white dragons, so I hope the egg matches well smile.gif

Interesting. Of course I thought that the new eggs would be on Alpine or Forest or Jungle. Went looking for them there and whoops! no new eggs. I finally caught on and saw they were actually a new coastal breed. Wow. the number of players on the biome was scary. I wonder what they'll look like as hatchies. Certainly not the pure white of the Common White but it can't be too dark in it's shading or it would look more like a silver. Maybe there's a pop of color in the hatchie on the white? That would be cool. Thank you to TJ and all the spriters for all their creativity and hard work.

That might be the case too, who knows. I was just thinking it would be fun to have another twist.

lol i really do wish it would be only one gender biggrin.gif that would be fun lol

...I think that my whitescreen ate that drop...

om nom nom

lol yeah we can there is alread HELLfire wyvren lol and hell isnt a curse word its a place some people believe in that can be used as a curse word

Thanks! Yeah I knew about the dragon xd.png But I just wanted to be sure. Don't want any dragons killed or sent to ... Hell xd.png

172 flaming open tabs and not a blessed egg thanks to the lag. *sigh*

The truth is that I had to open +450 tabs to get my 2.

Thanks! Yeah I knew about the dragon xd.png But I just wanted to be sure. Don't want any dragons killed or sent to ... Hell xd.png

xd.png nice biggrin.gif lol

well im off to bed everyone ill try for some of these tomorrowhen the lag monster has had its fill of crushed dreams and aching wrists

ETA: Can we use the word Hell in a dragon name?

Well, there is the Hellfire dragon, which has the word right in it. So I would think so, yes.

That one actually took me a while to finally get my 2 eggs for some reason. Well I am off to bed.

Good luck everyone still egg hunting.

Thank you T.J. and Spriters.

lol i really do wish it would be only one gender biggrin.gif that would be fun lol

I doubt that will happen. Every breed used to be only 1 gender and it was changed years ago so we didn't have any dragons with just 1 gender. The last to change were the purples.

^love the "do not add in hatcheries" is your sig. laugh.gif

what a pain. kept getting distracted and missed a bunch of the 5 min drops. so i didn't get my last one till the 1am drop. rolleyes.gif

Edited by WestWindReborn

In case no one's mentioned, they're sorted between the Day 3 eggs and the gilded bloodscales.

Unlocked and finally was able to grab some of these (got 3).

Oh, I didn't think about that. I just figured they'd be genderless like the cheese dragons. Either way can't wait to see these hatch. wink.gif

managed to catch two so i am off to bed...thank you TJ and the spriters and good luck hunting everyone

I like this week. Caught all until now. Even three different yesterday.

Now that I've caught my two, I'm not sure what to do with myself. lol I'm usually trying to catch things for hours. I've got one slot left, so maybe I'll catch something and gift it, since people seem to be having trouble.

I thought that only two eggs just means no dimorphism?

Though an unbreedable would be excellent, too! I just thought they were in all the biomes...