TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Got my two, after my Internet died AND the lag from hell.

Good luck to those still searching biggrin.gif.

/pokes thread, anyone check to see if they are biteable? AKA Drake Check

they're biteable

Caught my pair and I'm getting out of the way now. biggrin.gif It wasn't that bad for me, but it was worse than the previous releases. And is it just my computer not loading or does TJ only have two eggs in the first post?

THANK YOU TJ AND SPRINTER FOR THIS AWESOME WEEK YOU GUYS DID A EXTRAVAGANT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

That's adorable, try reverse psychology to get it out.

you suggesting that must've worked, it hatched right after your post, lol

Thanks you both xd.png

As much as I'd like more drakes <3 potential white for lineages.

Caught my pair and I'm getting out of the way now. biggrin.gif It wasn't that bad for me, but it was worse than the previous releases. And is it just my computer not loading or does TJ only have two eggs in the first post?

Most likely both the gendered haltching and both adult sprites are the same, or it's a one sex breed and we weren't told about it.

owo I can't wait to see these..

" Users viewing this page: 385 "

We're all so excited lol!

Edited by Cynder_Dragon

Hey guys, I'm not just seeing things and this breed isn't a dimorph, right?

Yaaaaaaay for staring at a white screen for a full minute during each drop and by the time it loads it's empty again..yaaaaaaaay!

Right, which means there is probably only one sprite for the adults as well as for the hatchlings.

Yep, they can be bitten and sort between the new exotic desert cats and the new two-headed.

arrrgh why do I have a bad feeling I just wasted an influence, or is my page not loading again? blink.gif

edit: curses! could have influenced my brown eggs ><

Edited by Erithan

you suggesting that must've worked, it hatched right after your post, lol

Congrats, now good luck catching those eggs!

YES! Finally just now got my one. Got one more slot open for tomorrow!!

Thank you again, TJ and Spriters!! <3

Screaming at my monitor for the 3 min it took for my Day 3 Egg to click over then the 30 seconds more to hatch before I could go hunt was bad, ESPECIALLY when I did grab the first one I clicked for today successfully, only to get the Egglocked message.

Still, I have my new Egg (egglock message telling me through the lag ironically enough) and now I wait to see what mayhem TJ will unleash on us for the final Day.

Hmmm... for some reason I feel like I remember these. I wonder if they were made in public. O.o

Hmm. Haven't got one yet. I haven't brought out the big gun yet though (my mom's super expensive/fancy laptop). I might do that later if it comes down to it.

Congrats, now good luck catching those eggs!

I got my pair, now, thanks for playing along with my temporary insanity smile.gif

Wishing I could get 3 but the lag is not helping

Opened a bunch of tabs still got nothing sad.gif

Please stop lag I want some eggs sleep.gif

Got one to complete my egg lock. Really like the soft color, but man I'm hoping these aren't rare! Good luck hunting everyone!

PS they are influenceable

Edited by Katykins2

Eh, all this lag. Blighty is going to go to shleep now. Hopefully all the lag or most will be gone by tomorrow so I can catch the salties later.

Wonderful! They eggs look beautiful, I wonder if the dragon shall be the same? biggrin.gif

arrrgh why do I have a bad feeling I just wasted an influence, or is my page not loading again? blink.gif

edit: curses! could have influenced my brown eggs ><

It seems like everything lags. Influence, incubates, and custom sort for me too.

Surf dragon maybe? Im excited to see another white one come into play. biggrin.gif