TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Got my one for now... Hopefully I have a hatchie tomorrow to free up another space....

Have fun all...

Going to go and soak my trigger finger now... lol

New "Day 6" Bade is here. smile.gif

B-Day Badge topic: Get your badge riiight here

Animated Version

user posted image

[IMG=http://i44.tinypic.com/n20ep2.gif]

Simple Version

user posted image

[IMG=http://i41.tinypic.com/2le0a6e.png]

Spread the badge-love. xd.png

greez Nyastara

Bleh, still no luck, and still waiting for my day 2 to hurry up and gender so I can continue my birthday names for these cuties. Gonna wait til like 4 or 5am when there's less competition probably. We're broke so everything I've managed to catch has been on a basic 3mb/s connection, none of that fancy-schmancy 50mb stuff here, too pricey

There we go. A half hour break and now two of these lovelies are sitting on my scroll.

Al going well with the new releases, but my brains are doing overtime biggrin.gif

Love the new eggies TJ, Thanks

Something tells me these have something to do with clams/something of the like. Someone mentioned to me that they may be ungendered/unbreedables, and in nature clams can change sex, but.. that would not work on DC obviously, lmao! so hrm.

Like some people have already said; these eggs look extremely familiar to me..

I'm waiting to get mine because I'm feeling a little lax this early morning. x3

After this crazy week- which is almost over, wow- Aquenee's comic inspired me to make this... Please keep in mind that it's late at night, my laptop is laggy, and I'm tired. There's a couple of stuff that should be cleaned up.

TJ During Releases:

user posted image

Yee, I like the look of the new eggs. :3 I managed to get one, a lot later than I hoped to though. tj i swear these had better be easterns

Managed to claim the one I can catch with my egg limits, yay. Time for bed now.

I finally caught my two, and these eggs reminds me of pearls for some reason so I can't wait to see what it hatches into.

TJ During Releases:

...and on the 8th day...he rested. wink.gif

Got one and now I'm locked^^ Hopefully, when I'll return from school the day 3 egg will have hatched. Because I really like those white eggs and would like to catch another tongue.gif

Finally I was able to catch my first one.^^ That was really difficult compared to the last days. I even think that catching was easier in the first day.

yay i got one when there was 200 + people. now i shall wait till tomorrow to get another one as it is past midnight here

Of *course* my computer/internet has to start giving me major problems during the huge DC Event. Of course. *rolls eyes* I can barely open a single website without it trying to freeze on me, so my normal "click like nuts and open a bajillion tabs, then see if I caught anything when the drop is over" is really not working too well right now. (One single refresh in the Coast took 38 seconds (timed it!)).

I caught my two, and one has a cool code: T1Cup lol.....Teacup. hehe.

Just got one, another one to go! :'D

As soon as one of my darn eggs hatch. *pokes it*

And... how the heck did I manage to grab one with over a hundred people... yet when I tried to look for the day 5 green egg with only 20-something, I failed every time? xd.png

Help the coast catch up? The coast is pretty much overpopulated because of Blusangs alone. Really, the only two biomes without much population during the drops are forest and jungle, if the "users viewing this page" counter is of any indication.

Also, TJ has only two eggs? I deduce this one doesn't have dimorphism, or am I misreading something?

I got mine in the 12am hour but that was some interesting lag. Chrome completely quit on me but didn't have much trouble at all on IE. It's usually the other way around, lol.

Nothing is as we expect it to be this week! smile.gif Birthdays are supposed to be about surprises, I guess. wink.gif

The first page says 7 days of 7 dragons - but (just being a conspiracy theorist here...) since he does have 22-29 and we catch the last dragon on the 28th, maybe he has a non-dragon for the 29th?!? I still want a Rooster! smile.gif

I'm doubt this is the case (and that it says the 29th because the release goes through midnight) but (so long as we aren't hatchie locked - that would be really cool!

Oh my gosshhhhh Hellhorse hatch... I have camp later today, this is the last drop I can catch in. mad.gif I know I bred it exactly this time yesterday because I set an alarm. It SHOULD be a 3d23h but it's at 4. So frustrating...

Edit: WAIT! This egg must be ungendered then!! So I must only have to catch one! That's why he had 6 last release. /hopes hopes hopes

Edited by Earth Gurl