TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Had a whole bunch of tabs open either saw a blank page or it could not connect

Lag is horrible

and I can not catch any in the morning since I will be gone all day so I must catch 3 now

Please hurry and leave lag sad.gif

Hun I have to say, try not to have a million tabs open as, from personal experiences, that worsens lag. Try to be patient, I know you'll get an egg smile.gif

If anything, there is always a little later in the day~

Just one adult sprite? That's what I call No Pressure after a week like this xd.png

If the Coastal area is so underpopulated, why have I never found a Tsunami Wyvern? dry.giftongue.gif

Only 2 eggs up front, but they are influence-able, interesting. Does indicate my idea they might be an enchanted object, like cheese or paper, is wrong though.

PLOT TWIST -- i thought it was going to be in the forest xd.png these look like pears ;3 pretty!!

Geeze! I'm having a terrible time catching these! Haven't even nabbed one yet! I wonder why? Yesterday's were so easy for me, yet everyone else was having a tough time... I feel like I go against the crowd. >.<

EDIT: Scratch that, grabbed one during the xx:40 drop. Now I'm locked with 6 from yesterday and one from today. lol So excited for what tomorrow will bring! TJ better end it with a BANG!

Edited by Forest

After behaving fairly well yesterday, today spazz-mouse has been letting it all out all over the place, and just finished by shutting off my browser while I tried to hunt on Chrome, not that I was having much luck getting near the eggs at that point, lol.

Lottery win and new computer, where are you?

So glad to see that there aren't tons of alts today biggrin.gif Looking forward to seeing these hatchies!!

Now if only my Hellhorses would hatch...

Edited by carrots

Barely managed to snag two eggs, and I think I'll leave the cave alone till the next egg. good luck everyone, may you get through the lag and catch what you need. smile.gif

Yay caught one, another one to go! Although, I think I might try to catch two extra; to gift. smile.gif

Lag seems to have dropped down to what I'd expect for 300+ people in the biome; though I am not catching eggs quicker despite the absence of the excessive lag.

After the three alts yesterday, I think having one adult sprite might be a bit of a relief. Can't wait to see them hatch and what's in store for the final day!

After the three alts yesterday, I think having one adult sprite might be a bit of a relief. Can't wait to see them hatch and what's in store for the final day!

Oh goodness, who knows if they'll end this birthday party with a bang or just give us a relaxing end. Party animals gotta rest y'know?

*flips table* Come on, eggies, come to Dimar! At least the frustration of this release isn't nearly as intense as yesterday. From 12 eggs in the OP to 2... much less psychologically overwhelming.

"This hot egg shakes violently when you touch it."

And it shakes even more violently as I try to get it to hatch. Hurry up! xd.png

This egg makes me really want sea salt ice cream now, but I don't have all of the ingredients to make it, let alone the time since it's so late! Curse you salt egg!

Geeze! I'm having a terrible time catching these! Haven't even nabbed one yet! I wonder why? Yesterday's were so easy for me, yet everyone else was having a tough time... I feel like I go against the crowd. >.<

Wonder WHY?! Dude theres 390 people, nearly 400 all wanted 3 eggs...3... and every time you refresh, while your loading someone might of nabbed it. Our best hope is people get egg locks and leave DC for awhile for them to grow with clicks so us people who don't get them, get them with less people.xd.png

*flips table* Come on, eggies, come to Dimar! At least the frustration of this release isn't nearly as intense as yesterday. From 12 eggs in the OP to 2... much less psychologically overwhelming.

Indeed, I think we're all glad for that.

I got my egg, yay. I have to wait until Tuesday to catch my second Pearl egg, unfortunately, as I am locked with Day 5 eggs. Hopefully these guys will still be dropping in 24 hours. I'm busy on Monday anyway, with family stuff.

Edited by WatersMoon110

Managed to nab one, and now I'm egg locked until the morning. Hopefully I can catch up some tomorrow! All of these new eggs are amazing, but horrible for trying to collect them all quickly! tongue.gif

I want a flip a table too~

*flips table*

Come on I need 3 eggs DX

I can only catch them now cause I can not do it later

now the whole site for me stopped working sleep.gif

HA! The Coast went down 40 people.xd.png STAY DOWN! I hope they all got their eggs and locked for us who didn't yet. O_O Grats if your one of the locked people with the new eggs, at least you got em now.xd.png

Frustrating... I'm doing everything I always do, and usually I can grab these things in the first couple drops, but nine drops later and still not a single one.