TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

I'm even more pleased now that I traded for one of these with the code chips! Can totally imagine one of them stealing chips from the unwary at the beach! xd.png

That is an awesome code! Bet that dragon prefers Salt & Vinegar, lol. Sorry - couldn't resist...

These are really growing on me. They would make cool lineages with the Seragamma Wyverns. happy.gif

Just picked up another egg in the cave. These guys seem pretty easy to catch. I'm seeing more of them than any of the other releases. Still haven't seen a copper since it's debut.

I can easily picture these dragons hanging out on cliffs at the Oregon coast. Very realistic dragons. I like them.

never getting one, often not even seeing one at dropping time, people must be awfully fast, poor me *sighs*

never getting one, often not even seeing one at dropping time, people must be awfully fast, poor me *sighs*

Yikes, don't be such a downer! You have to have patience to catch eggs, just give it some time and people won't be as eager to snatch them up. biggrin.gif Watch the AP too once these guys start maturing, people might drop the eggs to let others get them.

Or keep an eye on the dragoncave community notice board for departures, there are tons of wonderful people there who have been giving new release eggs out. <3

Edited by Taintedtamer

soon They will grow up!!! smile.gif

Are you referring to yours? happy.gif

I'm a little disappointed with the adults. They're... plainer than I was expecting. Oh well. I still like them, I just... I dunno. Love the pose, though!

Closing as we are now getting adults. smile.gif