TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

I don't know. It baffles me as well. I can understand wanting 2 - 1 male, 1 female. But I don't know why so many people want a 3rd, since that would be an odd one left over. blink.gif

just in case you get a refusal, you'll always have 1 more to breed smile.gif that's what i think (but i only try to get 2 anyway xd.png)

so been waiting about 30 minutes still have a blank page for the site sleep.gif

Hoping I can get back on the site soon. I want some eggs >.<

user posted image

Thanks TJ and the artists! 

Love this. ^

Thank you, TJ and artists! What a wonderful six days it has been so far! happy.gif

I don't know. It baffles me as well. I can understand wanting 2 - 1 male, 1 female. But I don't know why so many people want a 3rd, since that would be an odd one left over. blink.gif

A lot of people like to get the max number or eggs possible for every release. Normally that would be 7 eggs for those with a gold trophy. However, with this release it was figured out that the max # for each day is 3. Anymore than that will leave you hatchie locked on the 7th day.

Well i got my two after a few drops and a couple hundred tabs.

Love this. ^

Thank you, TJ and artists! What a wonderful six days it has been so far! happy.gif

Wonderful and Chaotic.

Bwahah! Finally grabbed one! *does a little happy dance*

I'm proud of myself! I'm happily locked with only one of these. It has a pretty darn cool code too: coGAE

xd.png

They seem to able to be bitten or influenced, which means they probably aren't an unbreedable.

Oh good point, I didn't think about that. Either way I'm sure they'll be neat.

Best to wait until like, 12 hours guys. Like noon (this following day) for the people who cant grab em. (Like me) because thewn the crazy people all nabbed and left.xd.png

Tried my Lab top and I got the 3 new eggs

but on my desktop computer the site still has not loaded for about 40 minutes already sleep.gif

I caught one, woot! Maybe my ninja skills are getting better than they were at the beginning of the event. ninja.gif

172 flaming open tabs and not a blessed egg thanks to the lag. *sigh*

Just two eggs in the OP? Are you suddenly running out of egg slots,TJ or will this dragon only have one gender?

Wow ... Hell Horse grew up but that lagmonster is the worst we have had all week!

No luck catching an egg so far. xd.png

ETA: Can we use the word Hell in a dragon name?

Edited by missy_

Gosh... for an egg that is being mass dropped, I'm having rotten luck. dry.gif I have to scoot off to work now and hope that they are still semi-abundant when I get home. sad.gif

Just two eggs in the OP? Are you suddenly running out of egg slots,TJ or will this dragon only have one gender?

maybe no dimorphism? he seems to like one of each sprite

Only 4 more hours and then I can get one of these pretty white eggs :3 Hatch Red eggie, hatch! xd.png *pokes egg gently*