TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

it went definately better than yesterday morning, got the 4 I need already (2 for me, and 2 for my brother).

Another try ... another failure user posted image

So let me tell you: I'm ↓

user posted image

xd.png

Is very amused.

I hope I'll be able to pick up some glittred eggs before it's another day and another dragon. *glances worriedly at eggs that keep getting sick*

Just missed getting one with the code CMasT. Ah well -- at least I've got four now, one of which will be gifted after cool down. Only like 89 people in there just now -- what a difference from 3 hours ago when there were over 500!

Is everyone else seeing glitter on these eggs that I'm not?

The description says "This egg glitters oddly in the light" so yes! smile.gif They kind of remind me of the Lush bubble bar Ruby Red Slippers aka Holiday Bubbles.

Good morning!

I got all three of mine in one five minute drop, now waiting for yesterday's four to hatch for tomorrow's release.

Today's eggs look awesome!

Did much better today compared to yesterday when I couldn't catch anything. I've caught my three eggs now so that's me out of the hunt for the day smile.gif.

I can't believe it - 8:30 AM (GMT), I opened my browser, went to the biome, there were three eggs there, I grabbed one, JOB DONE. I think they're doing drops outside of the hour or a whole lot more eggs because there really shouldn't have been any eggs sitting around at that time.

When I refreshed the page, though, they were gone ... maybe I just got lucky. Now watch me spend all day trying to catch my 2nd!

EDIT: It must just be my lucky day because my Vine dragon was an alt at last! Now if only I could find a home for my poor bronze prize dragon so I can have room for that 2nd egg!

Edited by webcowgirl

I can't believe it - 8:30 AM (GMT), I opened my browser, went to the biome, there were three eggs there, I grabbed one, JOB DONE. I think they're doing drops outside of the hour or a whole lot more eggs because there really shouldn't have been any eggs sitting around at that time.

When I refreshed the page, though, they were gone ... maybe I just got lucky. Now watch me spend all day trying to catch my 2nd!

There are small egg drops every 5 minutes as well as the larger drop at the beginning of an hour smile.gif

OMG i got my two in one go Lol i just kept hitting the f5 button and clicking like mad. didnt even realize i had them till my screen showed "you are overburdoned and can not pick these up" fiancee is going to be ticked i got mine before him hahaha

Well I got one within moments on a five minute drop C: Patience is a virtue... the crowds have gone, tis a much bigger window of opportunity for slower catchers.

*pretends my frustration from earlier never happened*

No eggs in any of the area's xd.png how often does that happen? oh well I'll wait till things have calmed down before hunt for the new dragons

edit: nvm just caught one xd.png that'll do for now

Edited by Primaltimediamond

YES!!! I've caught two beautiful new eggs after trying for 4 1/2 hours! user posted image

It's ... PARTY TIME

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Guys, the cave is empty, except Vulcano, what is filled wtith TAKEN eggs of this breed. Does anyone has this problem besides me?

Got my 3 ! It wasn't too hard, I'm quite relieved ^^' I wonder if I've seen these before...

I kind of hope these are a two-headed, it would be nice to have a bit of variety with the splits.

Awesome! I'm glad I managed to snag my two this early. Now I don't have to worry at all until tonight. Since it's 2 in the morning here, I'm off to bed! *skips away happily*

well, that was surprisingly easy to catch a few eggs after only 2 minutes (hour drop <3)...

now wait for a new day biggrin.gif

Miraculasly got my two in one drop...

Amazing...

Thanks TJ and spriters...

user posted image

^dat smiley, dragcave in a nutshell, specially at releases :'D

*lol* yep that's why I like it so much. wub.gif