TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Cant believe it!WOOT!I actually snagged THREE of the lovely new red eggs...I may have to let one of them go( sad.gif ...but Im hoping that incubates will get work done !

Rockin' On

Oh...wha...wow! I got two in the mini-drop! I hope I can get more to give the people who doesn't have one yet. :<

That was surprisingly easy blink.gif

Just got three in a row in a five minutes drop.

Done with hunting for today!

Wee, they look nice ^-^

Hope, I'll get one.

*takes a glance at right button of signature*

Edited by Leafeonne

I've got two extras for two people. As soon as the cooldown ends I'll be gifting them. Feel free to PM me ahead of time if you'd like one.

Just got home from work, expected to be at the comp for hrs+ to get new eggs.

Was relatively surprised when I got 3 during the last 5 min drop. Thanks again TJ + Spriters.

Well now that I've switched to the middle clicking method, I've caught up with three of yesterday's eggs and just caught my two for today.

Wahaha, maintenance. And I thought I missed the hourly drop.

ffffffffffff, lag and i can't manage to get any ._: i hope i get after maintenance is gone

Edited by Hisa

I caught my 2 and I'm satisfied. These eggs really remind me of glitter balls. Thanks to everyone involved in this event.^^

Got my two! Just got home and have to get up early in the morning, so I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get my sleep before work....managed to get my two in two minutes. Very relieved, lol.

They look beautiful!

Yay, got two *-*

*still has a glance at the gift button of my signature*

Edited by Leafeonne

I caught my 2 and I'm satisfied. These eggs really remind me of glitter balls. Thanks to everyone involved in this event.^^

Is everyone else seeing glitter on these eggs that I'm not?

Weeping. Just managed to catch my first egg of this weekly release. ;u; Gonna try for one more of these red ones. ^^