TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Finally something different!!! I foresee some pretty checkers in the future. Aaaannnddd, I remember the adult sprites for these guys!

ETA: Congrats to Odeen for an in-cave release biggrin.gif I hope you'll have a lot more of them.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

It's a split! I-I-

In my mind, I am weeping, I have awaited the time I could welcome another kind of split dragon to my scrolls hoard. I am saddened I am unable to collect more if I want to obtain and keep my plan for this week in a timely professional manner.

alot.png Eeeeeehhhhh.......

I resign, that hatchling is so cute.

Huh, interesting. It really *does* pay to be around when they are first released (yes, I already knew that, but I'm repeating it anyways). With the black caps I didn't attempt to catch until after work, meaning after 3pm DC-time. HARD AS HECK to get one, tho I eventually did.

With these? Tried for the first time this past hour-drop, ended up with three. Huh. Nice.

Okay I couldn't resist. I only got two of the dragons yesterday so I'm using that to justify getting four of the two-headed ones. Because, two-headed!!!

You know, as an avid fan of Splits this has made my day.

I got two.

Called i like the egg and the Hatchling.

I know what i am going to breed it with too.

That hatchling is very cute... it makes me think of a cat, or in any case some sort of feline... Inquisitive would match too. It is just a guess though, probably wrong. tongue.gif

Ohh, was not expecting another two-headed-- thought for sure it was going to be a drake. Pleasantly surprised =o I'll have to wait for the adult sprites for a final verdict, of course.

A new two-headed dragon? Wait, does that mean they can breed with Splits? laugh.gif I think I'm going to like these!

Also, yay for 5-minute drops. Got three eggs and 10+ overburdened messages with a German mobile connection. Not bad at all laugh.gif

It's got two heads! Hey, does that mean it'll be able to breed with the original 2-headed dragons? 'Cause that would be awesome. happy.gif

Two headed dragons, now that's exciting. Can't wait to see the adults! smile.gif

Yay!!! I got mine just after a minute. ^^

Good luck to all who still haven't grabbed one.

Lol, I could grab three eggs at my first try, it's definitely easier today than yesterday. Now I'm egglocked until tomorrow.

While dimorphism is nice and all, I'm actually hoping they'll be simple color swaps like the Splits. One dark red and the other a lighter shade... and a side of nostalgia from the Split release, yesplz.

[Edit]*pose dimorphism, sorry.

Edited by Nine