TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

I cannot believed it. I have caught my desired second one in the XX:10 drop, the nest drop after I have caught my first new release egg. I still believe that I am dreaming...

Well, this means that I am off from the competition for today. I wish the others good luck in catching.^^

Finally got one! I'm happy with at least one but I'm trying for two c:

Yay! I got two before heading to a class trip. I thought I'd have to hunt in the afternoon again :3

Hahaha, lovin' the release so far. Definitely a challenge catching them the instant they're revealed - but as easy as shooting fish in a barrel mid-day and near the end.

Happy catching/gifting everyone!

My scroll is still registering as 5/7

Still registering as 5/7?

As in 2 spaces for eggs left?

caught one yay smile.gif

guys why there aren't any eggs in the other biomes?

Probably to alert all others players of Dragon Cave that do not have a forum account that something special is happening wink.gif

Edited by DeathCry

This damn javascript does my head in dry.gif but after many 5 minute drops and endless opened tabs I finally caught 2...which is a miracle as i'm not at work with a superfast connection, but at home with a 10 year old computer and a 147 ping...but i managed, so it is possible to get some with slow connection and ancient computer...thank you DC...I now rest till tomorrow's, most likely equally mad release...

Yup, that's what is happening to everyone now ~

*sigh* rolleyes.gif

Evens the playing field

ahh, so im not alone xd.png good to know..i guess D: hopefully it gets fixed cause its really hard trying to catch with it >.<

edit: or....is this a permenant thing? sad.gif

Edited by Xeriina

caught my second one biggrin.gif

there are still no eggs in the other bioms....why?

Finally got my three for tonight. *thud* Good luck to everyone else -- it seems like it's getting a little easier to snag 'em now. Some of the crowd has thinned out.

They're sooooo pretty.

Still registering as 5/7?

As in 2 spaces for eggs left?

Probably to alert all others players of Dragon Cave that do not have a forum account that something special is happening wink.gif

Yeah, I'm only catching a pair for each release. I timed my eggs so two spaces open up the day before each release.

A lot of people have given up and gone to bed, rather than wasting another night of futile clicking, so I'm guessing that that's increased the chances of those of us who are too dumb to quit, lol.

Spreads out the crowding a bit, I suppose.

caught my second one biggrin.gif

there are still no eggs in the other bioms....why?

This has been answered, like 4 times already >.>

probs to alert non-forum users that there is something going on

I caught 4 when I was intending to get three. I'll be dropping the extra sometime later today.

Finally! The cute and cuddly things are spared from my savage fury this evening. I'm a happy camper and can go to bed now as I have my eggs. Night all, happy catching.

I finally caught two! This has been the hardest drop for me ever. Having a pounding headache doesn't help the frustration tongue.gif I'm outta here!

After 2.5 hours of straight hunting, I finally caught 1!

Snagged three during the 5-minute drops. xd.png I'm thinking that's what I should stick to from now on, since that's also how I finally managed to catch my black caps.

Caught my 3 this 5-minute drop. o.o

But what's up with javascript? can't seem to be able to play without it now.

But still managed to lock, so booyah!

Eggs look beautiful! Another red breed, probably. I just can't wait to see them as a hatchlings. And I already have two of them, while getting anything yesterday was nearly impossible O_o

Finally caught my second. During Linkin Park's Figure.09 no less. tongue.gif

My gluteus maximus hurts so I'm cutting loose for now.