TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

I caught four more since my first, three destined for gifting once they're off cooldown. In other words, a good haul~

Caught 2 on my first try! biggrin.gif

It's nice to see that this drop seems easier (judging but the number of very happy posts). I guess today users get egglocked faster wink.gif

Aarrrgh, nada at the hourly and it's bedtime for Bonzo. XP

Congrats to all those who've caught, and to those who continue to hunt, may the DragCave gods be with you!

user posted image

~Feathers

Is there something wrong with the DC?

how come the other biomes don't have any eggs???

I am surprised that I have managed to catch one in the XX:05 drop while I was unsuccessful during the full hour drop. o.O Well, I am not complaining. If I catch a second one in one of the next drops, then I will be in heaven. xd.png

I'm sure TJ planned it like that and there is nothing wrong other than a birthday celebration happy.gif

Edit: missing word

Edited by DeathCry

Caught 2 when I wasn't even trying during the 5 minute drop. ._____.

I was going to wait for the next hourly drop, but I caught 2. Without even trying. After trying for almost 2 hours. :I

I believe it's normal for the first few hours then they'll come back later in the day.

Well that was fast, and I'm even using my iPad right now. I got my two for the day and now I'm off to work (well, at least soon) (:

Well. Finally got my eggs. While listening to the Pirates of the Caribbean song xd.png They really are right in saying you can do anything while listening to that song. Like catching the impossible eggs!

Good luck to anyone still catching. If I catch an extra, I'll definitely gift people :3

I forgot about the xx:00 drop and there's nothing there xd.png Suppose it serves me right for having four of yesterdays releases not that i needed them it was an accident

99 tabs and nothing rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Congrats!

Thank you, good luck and congratulations to you as well! smile.gif

I managed to catch mine at one of the five minute drops, instead of the hourly. ohmy.gif

Finally caught my two! I will leave the Cave to the rest of you. Good luck! happy.gif

Wondering what these will turn into. Love the ones from yesterday and sure I will love these biggrin.gif

Hmm...today was much easier than yesterday. Got my 3 already. Now off to watch a Monk episode and then to bed.

Best of luck, everybody!

Just got another one biggrin.gif

*Hidden away to be gifted*

caught one and egglocked now, had to do it with javascript on cause every time i turn it off i get a message when i click a biome saying something about the site features require javascript ._. and it wont let me do it without it on...and i lag like crazy with it =/ i keep clicking a cave and it leads me to this page http://dragcave.net/help/javascript o.O

Was just clicking like mad and managed to catch 4 instead of 2. xd.png Guess I'm gonna have some gifts for unsuspecting people. :3

caught one and egglocked now, had to do it with javascript on cause every time i turn it off i get a message when i click a biome saying something about the site features require javascript ._. and it wont let me do it without it on...and i lag like crazy with it =/ i keep clicking a cave and it leads me to this page http://dragcave.net/help/javascript o.O

Yup, that's what is happening to everyone now ~

*sigh* rolleyes.gif

Evens the playing field

I grabbed three!! I decided NOT to get up at 12:00 and I think it was a good idea. cool.gif I have 1 egg to gift now.

Alright! Got my second at the :10 drop and now I am off to bed. Thanks TJ and spriters for keeping me up so late! wink.gif