TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

how is anyone catching stuff? None of the biomes have eggs for me o.o

the Day 2 eggs are in the volcano

how is anyone catching stuff? None of the biomes have eggs for me o.o

Only the volcano biome is dropping, but the eggs are going fairly quickly. The hour drops are pretty good, though, so make sure you're here for that.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

THOSE HATCHIES ARE ADORABLE!!

*squeels and goes to hoard*

Wooooo, another split, and I got my two. Now I'm locked with 5 of yesterdays, since the hatchlings are just so pretty

That's exactly what happened to me! I hadn't intended to grab 5 Day One's.

Cute hatchies! Thanks, Odeen! smile.gif

It has to be super easy to catch them this time if even I got myself egglocked with them smile.gif

It wasn't easy when the drop started to catch them. My hand and arm still hurt from trying.

Something must have changed. I am glad of that! My arm cannot take 5 more days of this. tongue.gif

Now that it's a lot later, i think a lot of people have become egg locked, what with this 7 new dragons in 7 days xd.png

Yay! Another two headed dragon! Sweet! I love these little guys, they look so fiery and wicked. <3

Now that it's a lot later, i think a lot of people have become egg locked, what with this 7 new dragons in 7 days xd.png

But tomorrow, yesterday's eggs should hatch... smile.gif (I'm egglocked too now,btw)

Yay! Another two headed dragon! Sweet! I love these little guys, they look so fiery and wicked. <3

I thought they kinda looked like cute little rats xd.png

Each has their own perceptions I guess!

Yay, have my third of these duys biggrin.gif My cacthing plan is working so far biggrin.gif Now if only tomorrow the other biomes will drop as well...

Wonderful !! Such a relief that these little ones were easier to catch than the coastals yesterday - one difficult, time consuming hunt may be fun, but I surely prefer it not to be so tough all seven days ! Great decision ! (And since I have to go on a trip from Friday to Sunday, that'll allow me only very short and sparse internet access, I fervently hope that it'll keep going this way ! If it does, I could still follow my plan to get at least a pair of each day. That would be so great.)

And the dragon:

A very nice "oddly glittering egg", beautiful hue of red, really elegant.

And I'm so happy that we finally got a second Two-headed !! That's marvellous ! "Very inquisitive" sounds really promising, too ! I'm happy about every breed that isn't dense, mean, or both ! (That's just not the kind of personality I like, especially not living amongst my dragons.) I'm mightily curious how they'll look once they gender !

(Staring at the tiny pictures I think the heads look like they have rounded ears. Ironically I'd expect either something in the line of mouse or big cat from that. Both quite inquisitive animals. wink.gif But it's so small I'd not bet on anything, might be something entirely different.)

In any case - I love them so far !!!

Oh, and bonus points for sending out the 2-headed on day 2 !! cool.gif

I didn't get any yet ^^;

But the hatchies look cute smile.gif

Edit: wow thanks so much <3 Now I have one. You guys are great smile.gif

Edited by Nalyua

Yay, have my third of these duys biggrin.gif My cacthing plan is working so far biggrin.gif Now if only tomorrow the other biomes will drop as well...

Yep I wish they would as well, otherwise I'll have to drastically revise my catching plan...

I'm very pleased we have a new 2-headed, I'm excited to see the adult already, the wait seems neverending xd.png

Oh yeah! another 2 headed!!

I am so glad I have my troop of reds for this event

awesome, Two-headed dragons, yay for lovely checkers =)

I thought they kinda looked like cute little rats

I see Cerberus puppies, missing a couple heads. lol

user posted image

Edited by MedievalMystic

YES!!! So excited to see a new two-headed breed. This makes me all kinds of happy.

Oh, the hatchies are soooooo cute! Not sure how I feel about another two-head, though. I love the original ones *glances at scroll* but I am not sure about breeding them with these. I have such long PB lineages of the others already. Hmmmm. What to do?

Odeen is a new spriter to the cave, no? Congrats! And thank you -- I think! wink.gif