TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Caught 4 on the 5 min drop! I will be giving one away when cool down period is over =)

I have one! I am surprised, that it was so easy. I am still hunting for the Day1-Dragon.

Edited by Drachenbraut

user posted image

^dat smiley, dragcave in a nutshell, specially at releases :'D

Hah I love that emote xd.png I'm not like that during releases, specifically becuase of the fact I'm lacking an office chair and computer.

Woah, that was easier than last night! I never managed one yesterday but I just got four of these guys at that five minute drop. Hurrah! Two for me, two for glomps. happy.gif *waits for cool down to happen*

Alright, awesome. I got my first egg for this day, all I need is a 2nd and hopefully a 3rd and I'll be set.

thanks for the eggs! just joined , just saw the forum post about the new eggs , just went to the volcano area and just got 2 of them. mission complete lol

Can't believe how easy catching these was after the horror of the first drop - I had to be gifted mine that time.

Yay, got 2 of them during the xx:15 drop biggrin.gif That means I'm all set for today happy.gif Now to hatch some eggs so I'm not locked anymore for tomorrow...

Yeah, I've noticed it was a LOT easier for many people to get eggs early this time around! Don't really know why that is, but hey, that's great! X'D

How it work? Are these new dragons breedable or something?

They mostlikely are breedable, just like all other dragons .

And shajana ment she got 2 eggs, from the cave of the same breed.

Finally another two-headed! Such a pretty red color too. :DNow all we need is another eastern *squints at TJ :I*

Ehhh, dragons which are not breedable with regular dragons are not very useful to me...

Thankyou for the eggs though smile.gif

Ohh cool an other 2-headed dragon!

And congratulations to Odeen for becoming an in-cave spriter! laugh.gif

Edited by Nyastara

Yay! Two heads! And such an awesome pose already in the s1 hatchling! laugh.gif

Thank you TJ and spriter(s?)! wub.gif

As for the catching: although I didn't have much trouble yesterday, these are indeed easier to catch in my opinion as well.