TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Thank you for the release.

I wonder if I should try to catch one pair now or should wait a bit. Yesterday it was nearly impossible for me to catch them during this time...

Edited by kaiachan

I know everyone has their schedules for catching and hatching, but I have a feeling that hardly anyone will be able to hatch their eggs within 2 days and will have to abandon at least one laugh.gif

Well, it took a while but I finally have 3 of tonight's egg. I really love the look of this egg, and hope it is one I've been waiting for. Both eggs have been beauties - now, to see the dragons! <3

Thank you to TJ and the spriters!

Finally got one at the :55 drop. FINALLY! Here's hoping I can catch another two (one for gifting) and then get some actual sleep tonight.

I know everyone has their schedules for catching and hatching, but I have a feeling that hardly anyone will be able to hatch their eggs within 2 days and will have to abandon at least one laugh.gif

Eggzactly - and it sucks.

Edit; speaking as one who's caught nothing and was gifted by angels.

Edited by Syphoneira

Still can't get another one and I have been on at every 5 minute drop. I will try the hourly and then off to bed whether I get my second egg or not.

I don't know why tonight is so much harder. For me it has nothing to do with JavaScript because I had it on last night, too. I just had images off and the no style view and that worked fine -- last night. Oh well. The mysteries of Dragon Cave.

Got my two at the xx:55 drop. It seems like they're gonna be more common than the black cap egg. Many of these dropped at non-hourly drops.

They're between black and bluna. Any guesses on the name?

Got my 3rd right on the dot biggrin.gif

Best of luck everyone!

I swear I'm gonna shred cute and cuddly things before I go to bed if I don't get locked with these eggs.

user posted image

Run for your lives!

~

@Everyone: Good luck! biggrin.gif

Locked myself with five new eggs; I certainly wasn't expecting to catch the extra three, let alone the first two. This was with javascript on much to my suprise!

Before anyone raises their torches and pitchforks, the spares are going to be gifted. smile.gif

Good luck on catching the new eggs everyone!

Edited by VampiricOmen

99 tabs and nothing rolleyes.gif

Locked myself with five new eggs; I certainly wasn't expecting to catch the extra three, let alone the first two. This was with javascript on much to my suprise!

Before anyone raises their torches and pitchforks, the spares are going to be gifted. smile.gif

Good luck on catching the new eggs everyone!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Congrats!

Edited by DeathCry

None again - and I was really hoping to get that one with the code that almost read like 'Echo'. ;v;

I wanted to get the one that looked like white xd.png A red egg that thinks it's white tongue.gif