TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Anyone else think these haltchlings look like living drops of blood? The clean fresh kind? No? Just me? Wait you do too? Well whatever the opinion, I can only imagine the new lineages to be made for these guys~

Pff... I'm not seeing the rodentness in them... aside from the fact they have long tails which most animals do, but I kind of wish they were rat dragons or something :3 Still, they look nice as of now, I hope the adult lives up to expectations.

Wow, loving today's release. biggrin.gif

They're so cute. biggrin.gif

Edited by Frodo

That was easy o.0 Just caught my two, no problemo. tongue.gif And as I was still sitting in the volcano a bit later, I was really surprised no one was catching the new eggs. They just sat there, with 36 more people in the volcano, and I kept refreshing and they were still all there. Strange xd.png

But in any case, more two-heads! Yayz!

They are listed between Black and Bluna dragons. Any name suggestions??

Maybe Blood... something. xd.png

Nope. I checked the coast (I already have my 2nd day dragons), it's empty, even on the hourly drops.

Unfortunately, with how easy it is, I'm not sure what to do with my extras that I was gonna random gift....

YES! A two headed one biggrin.gif

ETA: Blood dragons would be awesome @.@

Edited by kiyye

Thank god they are permanent! biggrin.gif Thank you TJ! biggrin.gif

Managed to catch mine now. Much easier then yesterday.

For some reason I thought the new eggs were dropping like Holiday eggs (constant flow of eggs) and I was really excited, but these ones aren't so obviously I was wrong. Strike that, I think they ARE dropping like that because even though there was a gap, they came right back and I was able to snatch two up! I'm super excited! ♥

Thank you for changing the drop rate, TJ! ;3

Oh, cool!! Finally another Two Headed Dragon!!! The Splits are now gonna be able to create some really cool lineages. Hope we get some more soon!!!

Wooooo, another split, and I got my two. Now I'm locked with 5 of yesterdays, since the hatchlings are just so pretty

Okay, today is going SO much better for me! Tried first time and had to refresh a bit, but got my two! Yay!

Speaking of which, I still have spare pairs of yesterday's eggs for anyone that missed them. PM me if you've got NONE of the black caps (please make your scroll visible) and I'll send you a teleport. First come first serve, I don't have THAT many! biggrin.gif

Also...

Two heads! Yes! This is so awesome. I've been hoping we'd get a new two-headed dragon.

Edited by Bunns

Since no other biomes are dropping, anyone still needing yesterdays eggs should know people are offering them up for those that have none in community notice/departures.

The hour drop was cake. Everyone already got their fill, or are just waiting till a bit later.

Edited by skyie