TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

New dragon breed: Rage Quitting Wyvern

Egg description: This egg is attempting to roll away.

Hatchling description: This hatchling does not seem happy with you. It has begun nudging your belongings in a belligerent manner. It must be close to maturing.

Adult description: Rage Quitting Wyverns are a hearty breed but very high strung. Easily frustrated, Rage Quitting Wyverns have been known to flail about their surroundings, upending trees and flinging over rocks when things don't go according to their plans. With their abnormally large feet, they send tremors across the ground as they stomp away in anger, leaving other dragons to run for cover lest they be crushed in the destruction. Rage Quitting Wyverns are unique in that they have little to no short term memory. Within a matter of hours, a Rage Quitter will once again return to it's previous task, oblivious to the carnage they caused.

This. Is. Perfect.

*runs away from the dreaded RQW*

*makes spreadsheet*

*thinks that maybe, just maybe, she might be able to get to gold*

Exciting! Can't wait!

I assume that these are permanent additions to the cave, therefore there will be plenty of time to catch many of all. smile.gif

Edited by Dubious

Everyone is so excited about the SUPER release that one thing is overlooked ... even by TJ....

New release #7 is on May 28th, not 29th. So in case people are planning trip/party/work schedule around the new release, just a heads up. Don't panic if you don't see any 'new' release on 29th. tongue.gif

DC is a year younger than my sister. xd.png

Awesome about the new release. I hope to see some familiar dragons from the completed list released.

I also have no epic vacation on that/those date/s. Can I hunt with you?

Of course! My pity biome is your pity biome. laugh.gif

Am I the only person on the planet who does not have an awesome vacation coming up? xd.png

Nope; I'm here too. So you and oddsoxdi and I can keep each other company! xd.png

@Rage Quit Wyvern: LOL.

With a gold trophy: (also works with a Silver trophy)

*at least 18 incubates needed*

3 on day 1 (a ) = 3/21 [3 eggs]

3 on day 2 (B ) = 6/21 [6 eggs]

3 on day 3 (c ) - the third egg later in the day and (a ) hatches = 9/21 [6 eggs/3 hatchlings]

3 on day 4 (d ) - the third egg later in the day and (b ) hatches = 12/21 [6 egg/6 hatchlings]

3 on day 5 (e ) - the third egg later on and (c ) hatches = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 6 (f ) - the third egg later in the day, (d ) hatches, and (a ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 7 (g ) - the third egg later on, (e ) hatches, and (b ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

And so on until they all grow up and we grab more later on wink.gif

~

Feel free to correct me, anyone! I'm tired too! xd.png

Quoting this so others can see it later on. Also so I can respond.

THANK YOOUUU AHHH!!!

This is going to make things so much easier for me. Yay!

Too stressful  sad.gif  It would be nicer if they were at least spread out a little through the month. With 7 eggs in 7 days, even with a gold trophy you will only be able to get one of each and everyone else will be at a bigger disadvantage. Even incubate will next to useless, since it only takes off one single day.

Well, the eggs don't need to take the full 7 days to hatch, and you can have as many as twice as many hatchlings as you have eggs if you're planning to egglock yourself. If the eggs will receive enough views they can grow up in just a little over 3 days, so I'll be grabbing 2 per day, so by the end of the initial drops I should have one breeding pair per dragon. If you use incubate, they could hatch in 2 days, but then there's the sickness to worry about.

I might go for 3 using incubates, but then I'll have to think of a way to get a 4th one for each so that I have pairs and no loners :3 (kudos to DeathCry for the awesome plan!)

Edited because I typed in the wrong box xd.png

Edited by RulenneClarissa

Nope; I'm here too. So you and oddsoxdi and I can keep each other company! xd.png

@Rage Quit Wyvern: LOL.

Oh coooool! I'll make cookies and other goodies!

Actually it's 3 times the amount of eggs.

The total amount of growing dragons is 3 times the eggs you can have, but I was referring to hatchlings specifically, excluding the eggs smile.gif

Wow, this is quite amazing!

To be able to catch all the eggs will be a great challenge biggrin.gif

If one days' eggs are hybrids, I'm gonna stock up on eggs from any of the previous days. *hopes for a day 4 hybrid so she can have 2 CB pairs of all the previous dargons* PLEEEEEEze.

I hope there are some new 2 headed dragons or drakes released.

Just because I want more options in their breeding pool.

*hyperventilates* Holy mother of Celestia, that's a lot of releases at once. This is going to be super exciting, but I don't know what I'm going to do! Argh stress! *tears out hair*

So happy that we are getting lots of releases all at once. This should clear the completed list a tiny bit, hopefully lots of new artists?

I'm glad it's not 7 all at once. I have it all plotted out for getting 2 of each breed. It'll be cutting it close, because it'll depend on them all getting incubated and hatching at 4 days left, but I'll make the attempt!