TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

Too stressful sad.gif It would be nicer if they were at least spread out a little through the month. With 7 eggs in 7 days, even with a gold trophy you will only be able to get one of each and everyone else will be at a bigger disadvantage. Even incubate will next to useless, since it only takes off one single day.

All these new releases make me wonder if Dragon Cave has been losing popularity/users? I admit this site became very boring once I got almost every dragon species (something I accomplished in 3 months) so is this an attempt to pull people back in? If it is, it seems a bit overkill.

Nope. With incubates, you can grab 4 first day, 3 second day. The eggs from the first day should hatch during the third day, so then you can grab another four eggs.

*Runs off to breed reds*

Well, more chance for me to get a new release egg. I never caught any during my stay here. I jave them gifted to me. Aww, such wonderful people....

Wow! This is awesome! I'm already looking forward to it and marking the date in my calendar smile.gif

rotflol!

If that happens, there'll be a tremendous sound of tables flipping across the globe.  xd.png

New dragon breed: Rage Quitting Wyvern

Egg description: This egg is attempting to roll away.

Hatchling description: This hatchling does not seem happy with you. It has begun nudging your belongings in a belligerent manner. It must be close to maturing.

Adult description: Rage Quitting Wyverns are a hearty breed but very high strung. Easily frustrated, Rage Quitting Wyverns have been known to flail about their surroundings, upending trees and flinging over rocks when things don't go according to their plans. With their abnormally large feet, they send tremors across the ground as they stomp away in anger, leaving other dragons to run for cover lest they be crushed in the destruction. Rage Quitting Wyverns are unique in that they have little to no short term memory. Within a matter of hours, a Rage Quitter will once again return to it's previous task, oblivious to the carnage they caused.

Omgsh. The 22nd cannot come fast enough.

*Pokes at internet, willing it to become speedier for the release!*

ETA: @skauble - I. Want. That. Dragon. xd.png

Edited by LibbyLishly

Oh my. I'm wondering if I can keep up with this...

Thanks for the release, TJ! I can't wait to see the new dragons!

Egg description: This egg is attempting to roll away.

Hatchling description: This hatchling does not seem happy with you. It has begun nudging your belongings in a belligerent manner. It must be close to maturing.

Adult description: Rage Quitting Wyverns are a hearty breed but very high strung. Easily frustrated, Rage Quitting Wyverns have been known to flail about their surroundings, upending trees and flinging over rocks when things don't go according to their plans. With their abnormally large feet, they send tremors across the ground as they stomp away in anger, leaving other dragons to run for cover lest they be crushed in the destruction. Rage Quitting Wyverns are unique in that they have little to no short term memory. Within a matter of hours, a Rage Quitter will once again return to it's previous task, oblivious to the carnage they caused.

This. Must. Happen!

After my magi x red checker, I'm set with reds. I have somewhere around 70, so that's plenty for the "event".

lolz @ skauble (brilliant !!!)

With incubate you should be able to pick up a male and female each day and have a max of 4-6eggs (6 if they don't hatch at 4days exactly) and a max of 10-12 total hatchlings and eggs on any one day (I think) which is OK for both silver and gold trophy holders (&Possibly bronze) to catch at least two of each on the day of release. but these eggs are permanent so they will be in the cave to catch later.

Thats my plan anyway xd.png

Edited by velvet_paw

That would, be great I only got one relese and tha was the soul peace!

Thanks TJ

Egg description:  This egg is attempting to roll away.

Hatchling description:  This hatchling does not seem happy with you.  It has begun nudging your belongings in a belligerent manner.  It must be close to maturing.

Adult description:  Rage Quitting Wyverns are a hearty breed but very high strung.  Easily frustrated, Rage Quitting Wyverns have been known to flail about their surroundings, upending trees and flinging over rocks when things don't go according to their plans.  With their abnormally large feet, they send tremors across the ground as they stomp away in anger, leaving other dragons to run for cover lest they be crushed in the destruction.  Rage Quitting Wyverns are unique in that they have little to no short term memory.  Within a matter of hours, a Rage Quitter will once again return to it's previous task, oblivious to the carnage they caused.

*falls over laughing* I can see this Wyvern getting even more frustrated when it finds it doesn't have paws to flip tables with!

I don't think I'll be able to keep up with a 7-day marathon, but I'll enjoy every single moment I can biggrin.gif

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

That is going to be so much FUN! I can't wait to see what the spriters and TJ have come up with for us. And I appreciate the early announcement so I can make sure I'm not egg locked.

This is brilliant, thank you TJ! I'll have to time my eggs correctly to be as unlocked as possible...

*falls over laughing* I can see this Wyvern getting even more frustrated when it finds it doesn't have paws to flip tables with!

Yeah, it'll be "No paws!!! Grrrrawr! Fine! Then I QUIT being angry! Haha take that rage....oh, wait"

I don't think I'll be able to keep up with a 7-day marathon, but I'll enjoy every single moment I can biggrin.gif

This is how I feel! Sure, 7 days of not-stop dragon hunting will kill me, but what a great way to go! laugh.gif

Although my true fate is to die in an abandoned amusement park in Japan...you just watch. *nods*

How fun!!

Gaaaa i'm going to be out of the state hiking during some of those releases. Oh well.

Woo! Thanks for this TJ and all Spriters that will be involved with this!

Although - gah! I just realized I will be on vacation from the 23rd to the 26th!

Well - I can get on in the morning of the 23rd - and the evening of the 26th...just going to have to find time to get on the 24th and 25th.

The upside is - if I did my math right (and time is on my side) I can get one of each egg on it's launch date [Not that I care about that...but it would be cool.)

Am I the only person on the planet who does not have an awesome vacation coming up? xd.png

I should get to hunt in a special "pity" biome where the eggs fall non-stop and they're all rares. tongue.gif

I also have no epic vacation on that/those date/s. Can I hunt with you? Sure is a GOOD time to know that I've got 75 Reds - think I'll go up that number some now.

It's gonna be chaos in DC!! Hope some of them are hybrids! Really glad to know they will be permanent tho.

Thanks, TJ, and Many Happy Returns to DC!

Oh god, seven?! That is so epic!!!!!!!! tongue.gif

I hope the releases are spread through different biomes (at least at first). Having some new eggs in the Jungle and Forest would be nice, I feel like they get left out. xd.png

I'm hoping at least one of the new eggs is a hybrid, this is going to be insane hunting these eggs down.

This is going to be awesome! I'm bursting with excitement and trying really hard not to wake up the whole house.