TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

OoOoOoOoO! Thank you TJ! Although I'm not sure if I like the advance notice or not haha

Sweeet. Can't wait for the ratios to get even more crazy. :B

Well, the eggs don't need to take the full 7 days to hatch, and you can have as many as twice as many hatchlings as you have eggs if you're planning to egglock yourself.  If the eggs will receive enough views they can grow up in just a little over 3 days, so I'll be grabbing 2 per day, so by the end of the initial drops I should have one breeding pair per dragon.  If you use incubate, they could hatch in 2 days, but then there's the sickness to worry about.

I might go for 3 using incubates, but then I'll have to think of a way to get a 4th one for each so that I have pairs and no loners :3 (kudos to DeathCry for the awesome plan!)

Edited because I typed in the wrong box xd.png

It's awesome news biggrin.gif

- but I am already a bit worried too how to do 'THE PLAN' right lol. How will the eggs get enough (and not too many to make them sick) views? On how many sites should they be put? I sometimes have the problem that when I force it (like incubating AP eggs) that the hatchling is sick afterwards, so usually I go a soft way of late incubating and not using clicking sites for 1-2 days. But this would probably not work here?

I can't wait. I wonder how many will be bred-only?

I panicked as soon as I saw the thread title thinking I had missed something.

I'm just glad that they're not being released today, as I would have no chance of catching them, then! laugh.gif

I can't wait to see the new dragons! biggrin.gif

I sort of hope it was today...but then I read ahead, and i'm saving space for some new eggies!

I like how no release gets as much attention as a release lol.

Should be exciting though when it comes.

I like how no release gets as much attention as a release lol.

Should be exciting though when it comes.

Did you mean to say " I like how no event gets as much attention as a release," ?

Awesome!

All the more reason to look forward to after this week, when I'm done with finals. Hahahahaha!

In fact, this'll come just a couple days after my graduation. Sweet.

Edited by Sif

Wow there must be so many new dragons in the "completed section" that TJ is taking it this way to release some more this month. He must be iching to get them all out here.

I am just hoping that none of them are Hybrids. Me and my very very long wishlist would not be able to handle this.

I am looking forward to seeing all the new ones and hope they are not Pygmys like two years ago when he released 5 new breeds and all of them were Pygmys.

Lets wait and see, besides they are all permanet breeds so there is no worry on getting them all in 7 days, They all stay in teh cave to be hunted all the time. I am looking for the ratio to go even more crazy. The AP is not going to be fixed any time soon, yay for me and my freezing ambitions. smile.gif

Edited by Mirume

... 7 NEW DRAGONS!?

*faints* That's AWESOME! Can't wait till the 22nd. I shall go and capture a few more dragon eggs in case some are hybrids! >:D

I'm grabbing 2 per dragon and using incubates, so I should be able to get all of them. Although I'll also need some more pinks, since each pair has to be male and female. And obviously more reds! I'll grab extra reds and pinks too, in case I really like one of the dragons and want 2 breeding pairs.

I really hope there will be a new drake or two headed.

<insane rush to ready scroll>

Thanks for the heads up a couple weeks in advance, TJ. Saw the thread title and first thought was, "Holy smoke, I'm still collecting crimsons! How will I possibly..." Then I read your post. *dashes off to make a note in the Personal Lineage thread*

</insane rush to ready scroll>

Now that's cool. Almost happy Birthday sweet cave. Thanks for the nice surprise TJ. biggrin.gif

With a gold trophy: (also works with a Silver trophy)

*at least 18 incubates needed*

3 on day 1 (a ) = 3/21 [3 eggs]

3 on day 2 (B ) = 6/21 [6 eggs]

3 on day 3 (c ) - the third egg later in the day and (a ) hatches = 9/21 [6 eggs/3 hatchlings]

3 on day 4 (d ) - the third egg later in the day and (b ) hatches = 12/21 [6 egg/6 hatchlings]

3 on day 5 (e ) - the third egg later on and (c ) hatches = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 6 (f ) - the third egg later in the day, (d ) hatches, and (a ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 7 (g ) - the third egg later on, (e ) hatches, and (b ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

And so on until they all grow up and we grab more later on wink.gif

~

Feel free to correct me, anyone! I'm tired too! xd.png

Here's something posted earlier by one of our wonderful members that might help in "planning".

When was the last time we had so many dragons released?

Thanks for the info, TJ! smile.gif

*goes off to breed more minties*

To be honest, I would have preferred the Sunday a Month release way. I work two jobs, have 4 dogs, during weekdays I often just don't have the time to even switch on my home computer and depending on work, can't do anything dragon on the office one....

On the other hand, as my birthday is the 22nd of May as well, I'm looking forward to my "birthday dragon" - hoping to find the time to catch some eggs, of course.

Edit: And hoping for some people with rainbow projects, that there are several orangey dragons among the new ones.

Edited by lilysally