Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

Unlimited Guardians of Nature. Good idea. Why? Because I said so.

Now let me get an evergrowing army of GoNs. And two frozen hatchlings.

My current unreasonable demand: the ability to designate a breed as a "hoard breed" and eggs/hatchlings of that breed not counting toward any limits. But only like, one breed.

7 minutes ago, Keileon said:

My current unreasonable demand: the ability to designate a breed as a "hoard breed" and eggs/hatchlings of that breed not counting toward any limits. But only like, one breed.

OMG, yes. Bring on the Black Teas and Scripts please! 

I want like 10 Black Tea eggs and 10 Script eggs on my scroll. No, I'm not even breeding these two with each other. I just love them and want a lot.

25 minutes ago, Keileon said:

Yessssss!! I'd grab ALL the Aqualises! 

Also, yet again: Incubate for hatchlings. Come oooonnnnn! With the AP so low-timed hatchie-lock is a huge bother!

I'd ask for something that helps people with slow internet in the caves. I have a slow internet issue and haven't gotten a rare in a long time. Literally can't even get any new releases because my internet is so slow. At this point I gave up on the cave and just breed my dragons. Even the trade center seems hopeless because I never have what people want, just my weird lineages XD.

I want to be notified when existing Encyclopedia entries have been changed. Especially on raffle-relevant data like the body type.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I want to be notified when existing Encyclopedia entries have been changed. Especially on raffle-relevant data like the body type.

I want a LIST of dragons that count toward the raffle on the raffle page! That way, no research required! Just check the page and automatically see everything you have to breed without doing any looking! 

I demand that all releases be larger or more frequent! The list is too backlogged and those wyrms are taking too long to come out! 2-3 dragons per release is too few for me. I demand a five per month minimum; either in one big release or a new middle-month release!

Also, I demand that the rest of the season have NO WESTERNS, sub-types (pygmy, two-head, drake) maybe, but no normal ones! We have hundreds and it's time to give the rest some time to shine!

Edited by blockEdragon

1 hour ago, blockEdragon said:

Also, I demand that the rest of the season have NO WESTERNS, sub-types (pygmy, two-head, drake) maybe, but no normal ones! We have hundreds and it's time to give the rest some time to shine!

I second that demand! Let's have more wyrms, lindwyrms, anything but plain westerns.

Today's unreasonable demand: remove egg/hatchling slots and turn them into "growing things"-slots, so you could have a maximum of 24 eggs!

Let me choose what breed to receive when breeding two different dragons. Ugh. Tired of getting Monarch fails when I need a Candelabra and BOTH ARE COMMONS so it's not like I'm breeding a tinsel with a Skysilk and expecting a shiny!

50 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Let me choose what breed to receive when breeding two different dragons. Ugh. Tired of getting Monarch fails when I need a Candelabra and BOTH ARE COMMONS so it's not like I'm breeding a tinsel with a Skysilk and expecting a shiny!

There's a request for that, actually:

5 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

There's a request for that, actually:

Well, I say MAKE IT SO! Now. I want to be able to choose now! Tinsels don't even have to be included! Just let me get a Truffle from a Skysilk for once!

Hatchling incubate. My goodness please. Or, yunno, a time machine. 6-7 hours feels like forever when hatchie-locked! *pooookes hatchies*

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Hatchling incubate. My goodness please. Or, yunno, a time machine. 6-7 hours feels like forever when hatchie-locked! *pooookes hatchies*

Totally! The Time Stone dragon from this birthday Infinity Stone set should totally have that BSA! Ah, we can wish!

I would like to be able to catch at least a couple of each of the new release eggs, and not being locked  ;w; just for the newest release. Waiting for them to hatch is bittersweet.

Also, I'd love to be able to freeze the eggs! Some of them are just too pretty T_T

I'd like people to stop referring to Prizes as PB when it's a Tinsel and a Shimmer. Same breed different color is fine, but those two are NOT the same breed.

15 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

Well, I say MAKE IT SO!

Since this thread has been buried somewhere in the backlog of suggestions because nobody keeps the thread alive, I doubt it ever will come true.

So my unreasonable demand of the day: People, POST your opinion in the suggestion threads! Help hash them out or show support!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

5 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Since this thread has been buried somewhere in the backlog of suggestions because nobody keeps the thread alive, I doubt it ever will come true.

So my unreasonable demand of the day: People, POST your opinion in the suggestion threads! Help hash them out or show support!

In the vein of "unreasonable demand"...make all my suggestions happen! Mostly the "grow hatchies faster" and "make CB Golds more common (but only females, because males are ugly)" suggestions. The CB Gold one is totally ridiculous, but dang it, I need more pretty female CB Golds. They aren't pretty enough in both genders for me to actually love them like I do, say, Black Teas. Hmm. Another one...re-do the male Gold sprite! It's ugly! Or just make both genders look like the female sprite. That's fine too. 

Sadly, Ruby, your unreasonable demand of people actually helping develop ideas and bring them back from the dead is very unreasonable. No one wants to be THAT person who resurrects a dead post. Not even me. XD

4 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

"make CB Golds more common (but only females, because males are ugly)"

Actually, I prefer the male ones. Send them all to me! :D

On 5/1/2019 at 5:47 PM, blockEdragon said:

I demand that all releases be larger or more frequent! The list is too backlogged and those wyrms are taking too long to come out! 2-3 dragons per release is too few for me. I demand a five per month minimum; either in one big release or a new middle-month release!

This so much! I'm so happy about the birthday release right now, six new breeds, yay :wub:

19 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

"make CB Golds more common"

I remember a certain page that says "Make all my eggs gold"

My unreasonable demand is... Do it! Make it real, at least once in a while! Mwhahahahah

Or even better, make questies to make people able to get them aside from hunting (I think I saw just one CB Gold in... 8 years?) :D