Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I wish eggs were influencable right up until they hatch, that would make extremely low-time eggs so much more valuable.

I wish that at least two silver  CB egg can be took only by me. You know what? MAKE ALL CB SILVER DRAGON MINE MWHAHAHAHAHA

More eggslots! More growing-things slots! I'd actually love some sort of BSA that *temporarily* gives you more slots, for special times like holidays where you have a limited amount of time to get everything. Or, yunno, for times when there is suddenly 10+ of your favorite breed in the AP..... 😅

Goodness, I'd like to have an action log JUST for influence. Ughhh, =_=

Also making a hatchie influencable... Would be nice.

Give all the Infinity dragons BSAs related to their Infinity Stone.

Example: Time Stone (the green drakes) remove a day from growing hatchies, like incubate for hatchlings. Seriously, this would make people actually collect drakes for once. 

Example 2: Soul Stone (orange ones?): change your dragon's gender when they are hatchlings (changing their 'soul' basically, and making hatchies influenceable as well)

Example 3: Reality Stone (pygmies): change 'reality' and allow two dragons who wouldn't normally be able to mate to do so (not same sex pairs, but say, drakes and normal dragons or pygmies and drakes)

Example 4: Mind Stone: Obviously, change a dragon's mind. Reverse a refusal.

Example 5: Power Stone: Not too sure about this one...but a great BSA (and a totally unreasonable one, since this is unreasonable demands) would be reduce the time of CD on other BSAs (making their 'power' instantly available)

Example 6: Space Stone: Again, not too sure how this one could have a space-type BSA...I guess allow you to rearrange your dragons in whichever way you choose without a lot of trouble (or a 'shuffle' BSA where your dragons change places randomly...this would be fun, but not practical)

2 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

Give all the Infinity dragons BSAs related to their Infinity Stone.

Example: Time Stone (the green drakes) remove a day from growing hatchies, like incubate for hatchlings. Seriously, this would make people actually collect drakes for once. 

Example 2: Soul Stone (orange ones?): change your dragon's gender when they are hatchlings (changing their 'soul' basically, and making hatchies influenceable as well)

Example 3: Reality Stone (pygmies): change 'reality' and allow two dragons who wouldn't normally be able to mate to do so (not same sex pairs, but say, drakes and normal dragons or pygmies and drakes)

Example 4: Mind Stone: Obviously, change a dragon's mind. Reverse a refusal.

Example 5: Power Stone: Not too sure about this one...but a great BSA (and a totally unreasonable one, since this is unreasonable demands) would be reduce the time of CD on other BSAs (making their 'power' instantly available)

Example 6: Space Stone: Again, not too sure how this one could have a space-type BSA...I guess allow you to rearrange your dragons in whichever way you choose without a lot of trouble (or a 'shuffle' BSA where your dragons change places randomly...this would be fun, but not practical)

Lol, I love these ideas. :D It's too bad this didn't happen and bring a lot of highly requested BSAs to the game at once, that would have been awesome!

8 hours ago, Aqub said:

Lol, I love these ideas. :D It's too bad this didn't happen and bring a lot of highly requested BSAs to the game at once, that would have been awesome!

Most are totally unreasonable or silly, like the letting pygmies and large dragons mate and adding a shuffle option to your scroll (totally silly, but SOME people would use it for fun), but things like influencing hatchies, reversing refusals, and incubate for hatchies would be amazing, and probably not too much of a game breaker. It would certainly make trades easier (at least the influence hatchies one would). You could just ask for a certain breed, any gender, and then pick a gender when you get it. Incubating hatchies has been wanted for years. So has a way to reverse refusals! 

I would totally love the unreasonable "Reality Warp" BSA or whatever it would be called that could allow like, two heads to mate with pygmies. So many gorgeous lineages...I can just imagine those Kovos pygmies with an evil looking Halloween dragon like the Marrow...so perfect.

Another totally unreasonable demand: Once you have one of each Infinity Dragon, add another "Summon" BSA. You can summon a new dragon that's kinda like Thanos. You only get one and he has the "Snap" BSA. Very few people would use it (since it would 'dust' half your scroll) but I know some people who totally would. Like the ones who want to start over but don't want to individually release each dragon. "Snap" would not cause tombstones and you couldn't try for zombies. They would turn into piles of dust. Get another set of Infinity Dragons and you can, like, uh...summon Iron Man dragon or something, and use "Reverse Snap". Totally silly, but I would love it. A great homage to the end of this arc of the Marvel films! XD

Unreasonable demand?

‘Release all the breeds from Tale of Dragons in Dragoncave’ counts? (I loved some of the sprites there).

13 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

Most are totally unreasonable or silly, like the letting pygmies and large dragons mate and adding a shuffle option to your scroll (totally silly, but SOME people would use it for fun), but things like influencing hatchies, reversing refusals, and incubate for hatchies would be amazing, and probably not too much of a game breaker. It would certainly make trades easier (at least the influence hatchies one would). You could just ask for a certain breed, any gender, and then pick a gender when you get it. Incubating hatchies has been wanted for years. So has a way to reverse refusals! 

I would totally love the unreasonable "Reality Warp" BSA or whatever it would be called that could allow like, two heads to mate with pygmies. So many gorgeous lineages...I can just imagine those Kovos pygmies with an evil looking Halloween dragon like the Marrow...so perfect.

Another totally unreasonable demand: Once you have one of each Infinity Dragon, add another "Summon" BSA. You can summon a new dragon that's kinda like Thanos. You only get one and he has the "Snap" BSA. Very few people would use it (since it would 'dust' half your scroll) but I know some people who totally would. Like the ones who want to start over but don't want to individually release each dragon. "Snap" would not cause tombstones and you couldn't try for zombies. They would turn into piles of dust. Get another set of Infinity Dragons and you can, like, uh...summon Iron Man dragon or something, and use "Reverse Snap". Totally silly, but I would love it. A great homage to the end of this arc of the Marvel films! XD

Exactly, I would love things like hatchie incubate and erasing refusals to be in the game! :lol: I also like the Reality Warp although I agree it is unreasonable. If players could use that though, it would likely make the three subspecies more popular... and I could make so many pretty lineages using Galucus drakes! :wub:

The remaining half of the infinity dragons that summoned the Thanos dragon who snapped:

image.png.e97c1833522d0d5498b0dca52ad8d4ed.png

I guess is unreasonable to hope for my egg to be returned to me after i accidentaly bred it while I was full :( :( :(

It was a 3rd gen gold tinsel.... I hate myself so much

Current unreasonable demand: put releases on a public schedule so I know when to start clearing my scroll lol

10 hours ago, Keileon said:

Current unreasonable demand: put releases on a public schedule so I know when to start clearing my scroll lol

yes please!

2 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

So I guess asking for both an August and a September release is an unreasonable demand now. =/

Releases have been known to happen in the middle of the day, so hope isn't lost for August. And it's not even September yet.

4 hours ago, Keileon said:

Releases have been known to happen in the middle of the day, so hope isn't lost for August. And it's not even September yet.

True. I misremembered, I thought we didn't get a September release last year. Fingers crossed for a belated August release.

Make killing an adult dragon and try to revive sometimes led to make then into hatchling. Like if they "reincarnate" and even more rarely, they can revive into zombie hatchling.

Unreasonable demand of the day: an on-site lineage preview feature. Would come in handy for planning new lineage projects... I know, I know, fansites have 'em but it'd be nice to have one in the game itself.

More biomes! Unreasonably, how about no more than 5 different breeds in each biome, *and* a special biome specifically for new releases for the first 72 hours of a release (so we can still hunt older breeds in their designated biome!).

14 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

a special biome specifically for new releases for the first 72 hours of a release

That would be awesome!

I want a CB Gold to magically appear on my scroll. Just because I work 50 hours a week and I'm a mom to two kids and can only devote 5 minutes a day to DC doesn't mean I shouldn't get one.

I demand a two-headed Halloween dragon species. Surely you concede I deserve it?  😂

Edited by tjekan

A dragon that is black with rainbow colors! Lol. And also for CB gold and silver to be cheaper in the market. I've never seen a CB gold in the cave, and its going to be another year before I can save up enough to buy the gold in the market. ^_^ oh well.

Oh oh, or! A cave biome that only drops rare eggs, perhaps set on a randomized timer instead of with the rest of the biomes. That would be interesting and possibly fun.

my biome for a day .. a full 24 hours where only I can hunt for dragons in there with a change of dragons every 2 minutes

!!! Deja A Mis Dragones Del Desierto Solo Maldición !!!

I demand that celestial dragons have their dual-form system switched to a format similar enrage/pacify model so that the corporeal sprite is usable in lineages, it's too pretty to just be a small edition that you see while breeding for a few seconds a month, that sprite is fit for so much greater than what it's being used for! Look at those colors, the markings, the design!

Let me lineage make with them!