Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

Guardian of Nature with Guardian of Nature breeding to get one of the three Avatars depending on which month it is.

Avatars of Change from the 1st January till the 30th April, Avatars of Creation from 1st May till the 31st August and Avatars of Destruction from 1st September till the 31st December.

Do it NOW!!! tongue.gif

Actually maybe that isn't so unreasonable.

*Scuttles off to the ideas forum.*

Endless flocks of all four colors of lunar heralds. wub.gif

And pink lunar heralds, please. wub.gif

Endless flocks of all four colors of lunar heralds. wub.gif

And pink lunar heralds, please. wub.gif

Oh god, Pink Lunar Heralds would go great with the Valentine dragons! If only.. xd.png

I wish I could summon everyday so I could actually get a GoN.. (My last successful summon was in 2012)

Edited by lovecats99

in aprail fools week i want:

the fleshcrownes egg descriptions to be switched with golds

gaurdians with silvers

xenowyrms with mints

coastal wave runners with bluesangs

and magelights with almidines

for a week

TAKE THAT SCRIPTERS! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH

and then every now and then just for the lulz

Edited by blockEdragon

I wish Every dragon that doesn't get clicks till it has 30 minutes left becomes a neglected.

I Wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school.i wish i could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.

in aprail fools week i want:

the fleshcrownes egg descriptions to be switched with golds

gaurdians with silvers

xenowyrms with mints

coastal wave runners with bluesangs

and magelights with almidines

for a week

TAKE THAT SCRIPTERS! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH

and then every now and then just for the lulz

Hahahaha that would be awesome! Imagine the havoc that would bring up! laugh.gif

Hahahaha that would be awesome! Imagine the havoc that would bring up! laugh.gif

YES lets get TJ to do this for aprail fools xd.png

ohhh the havoc, the scripters, the forum whining!

Have all the stripes existing in DC to transfer to my scroll and then have them go extinct for everyone but me ;3

Bleh! You can't have my stripe army! But it's less unreasonable to wish for a number of egg slots dedicated just for stripe eggs. I'll share them with you.

Also, for my stripes to breed the right color of stripe every time. Whichever color it is that I want from that pair.

What I want is a CB shimmer of every color. I love them so much and I hate hate hate crying over the fact that I'll never get anything lower than a second gen. Also for all three of my alloted GoNs to just get on my scroll already! I swear at this rate I'll be on my deathbed before my summoner dragons finally manage to get their acts together!

I wish that my current two eggs, would be hatched before they die!

Your greenwing egg is already ER and needs a lot more views to hatch. May I suggest you visit The Mentoring thread and ask for a mentor? Perhaps then your unreasonable demand can actually come true. smile.gif

I want a pink tinsel. I know they exist from a glitch or event, but I wish they made them a species that are super rare.

(Penk) the pink Tinsel is a Spriter's Alt, given to the person who sprited them. It's not a glitch or an event.

I want a pink tinsel. I know they exist from a glitch or event, but I wish they made them a species that are super rare.

They, or rather, she is no glitch smile.gif Penk, the only existing pink tinsel, belongs to Marrionetta, the amazing sprite aartis of them. She owns one of the two CB Prize alts, the other being a beautiful aqua blue Shimmerscale belonging to Mysfytt, the sprite artist of Shimmerscales.

They both breed silver prizes.

They, or rather, she is no glitch smile.gif Penk, the only existing pink tinsel, belongs to Marrionetta, the amazing sprite aartis of them. She owns one of the two CB Prize alts, the other being a beautiful aqua blue Shimmerscale belonging to Mysfytt, the sprite artist of Shimmerscales.

They both breed silver prizes.

Why don't we make them a speices? That way there could be more of them.

I wish there was like... a mega red dragon that could do a second incubate on an egg.

Also, I wish that there was a sort of incubate for hatchis so that they'd grow up faster.

I ALSO wish that the more complete sets of trios you had, the higher the chance of summoning a GoN would be.

Edited by EmmaD333

I want all Holiday mates I need for my dragons, will appear on my scroll. I still need a whole bunch before halloween and I think I may not be able to be done by then. I also need to find people with CB Marrows, CB Shadow Walkers and CB Graves, I need a few from other CB Holidays and a few from "Commons" (wish I got a list of all people who have CBs)

I want all Holiday mates I need for my dragons, will appear on my scroll. I still need a whole bunch before halloween and I think I may not be able to be done by then. I also need to find people with CB Marrows, CB Shadow Walkers and CB Graves, I need a few from other CB Holidays and a few from "Commons" (wish I got a list of all people who have CBs)

*waves hand* I have CB Marrows, SWs and Graves. Bit locked right now, but lemme know if you need things bred. smile.gif

Why don't we make them a speices? That way there could be more of them.

Because they're supposed to be special for the spriters.