Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

Every New Year Frills and Bright Pinks get released in the cave (or being able to breed). wub.gif So to celebrate a year of uttermost disappointment (and a new year of disappointment) the catching window for these beautiful dragons open up for a day.

I want 4 CB Aegis - 2 for each state of mind.

Also, 1 z-coded Gold and Silver of each gender.

Also also, a z-coded male green Gemshard right NOW! xd.png

Also also also, a no-refusal guarantee for all breedings, EVERY Sunday.

I want to go back in time to get all the CB holidays I missed because of RL. Or else I want my favorite version of the store idea implemented.

And I want another CB Gold so my G3 Holly can have a permanent mate for Christmas without denying me the ability to breed any other Christmas G2 from male Gold.

And I want another CB Almandine so I can have a male and a female.

And I want CBs of all hybrid-only and alt-only sprites. Especially alt black, vine, and undine, Hellhorse, Soulpeace, and the Avatars.

Also - breedable zombies.

Yesssss.

I want a purple Shimmerscale prize dragon o3o

Same!!

And for me it has to have the code "Purplez" (yes yes I know it's over, that's the point tongue.gif )

And then I want a CB Golden Shimmerscale with the code "Clya"

xd.pngxd.png

My unreasonable demand is to have a CB tinsel of every color, and each time they breed, only produce tinsel eggs. Also, want CB golds to be as common as mints. I don't CARE that they're valuable. I just love the sprite and how they look in lineages. laugh.gif

Stupidly unreasonable demand: I want the HOURLY LAG to go away! PLEASE! dry.gif

I demand 666 cb shimmers every hour! I need shimmers so much!

I also demand that I get 180325623978562397 egg slots so I could care for tons of dragons every 6 days and get insta gold ranking! And I'll also break all the hatcheries!

I want all the electric dragons I get to stop turning female. I wish I had a CB male to breed with my CB female. But that will probably never happen.

I want all the electric dragons I get to stop turning female. I wish I had a CB male to breed with my CB female. But that will probably never happen.

If you send me the next one you get over to me when it has 5 days left I would be happy to influence and hatch it for you and then send it back. smile.gif

I want the abandon page to only show me storm eggs!

If you send me the next one you get over to me when it has 5 days left I would be happy to influence and hatch it for you and then send it back. smile.gif

I want the abandon page to only show me storm eggs!

Ooooh, really?! I'll do that tomorrow, thank you so much!! biggrin.gif

I wish for an instant freeze on neglected eggs the moment they turn so they won't die when site lag hits. :/

I want CB bright pinks and Frill dragons to appear in the cave every new year or DC birthday! smile.gif Drop for 1-3 days, can breed them for a week!

NAOW!

I want CB bright pinks and Frill dragons to appear in the cave every new year or DC birthday! smile.gif Drop for 1-3 days, can breed them for a week!

NAOW!

Or they could just come back as normal.

I'd like that tongue.gif

I want 8 CBs each of all Valentine and Christmas dragons, for those nice large checkers.

I want each night to last at least 3 hours longer, but only for me so nobody would notice me sleeping so much.

Also, I want to be able to eat *anything* I want without having to deal with food intolerances and similar garbage.

Also, more sleep. I'm so braindead ...

But that would be too much to ask for... Not to mention greedy!

I don't think it's so bad tbh tongue.gif

The whole point of this thread is unreasonable demands too. tongue.gif