Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I want to own all the CB golds in existence.

Haha, joking. I do want A CB gold though.

I also want to go back in time and get CBs of all the holiday dragons I missed because I forgot about DC.

I want Rogue to be able to breed every day, or at least breed what I want more often.

I'd also like CB Holidays I missed, or to ever get on the Thuwed list. sad.gif

For every year on my Birthday, I want a Frill, or Neglected, or a (CB) Prize of my choosing, along with code naming.

For every up-coming, and past holiday, I want another extra two of limited dragons, one's without limits, well, I want a male version too even if both were to typically be female, or a female, if both were to typically be male.

And to top it all off, I want to be able to specially breed a chicken to a pygmy dragon and own the first ever cockatrice!

I just want a CB Gold! Like seriously~! Just like give me one now please xd.png

Oh and CBs of all the Dragons I missed to magically show up on my scroll tongue.gif

Edited by Clya

I want all the previous holidays I missed, caveborn! Ugh some of them look so good and I'll never be able to make pretty lineages without finding someone elses caveborn, which they could not name or leave and it loses it's name.

I want all the previous holidays I missed, caveborn! Ugh some of them look so good and I'll never be able to make pretty lineages without finding someone elses caveborn, which they could not name or leave and it loses it's name.

Dragons do not lose their names right now, even if they are killed.

Implementation of the store, and enough credit in it to purchase a past holiday dragon and a prize. xd.png

Implementation of the store, and enough credit in it to purchase a past holiday dragon and a prize. xd.png

That would be amazing! The Store is a suggestion I am definitely rooting for!

That would be amazing! The Store is a suggestion I am definitely rooting for!

Yup me too. Then I could get a Male CB Bronze Shimmer and glomp people with PB 2G Bronze Shimmers. biggrin.gif

I've said it before, and I'll say it again!

New scroll limits - Once we reach 1000 dragons, we get 8 eggs or 24 total growing things for every 1000 dragons on our scrolls.

Since I have over 5000 dragons, it would mean I could breed or pick up 40 eggs for lineage ideas, and have another 80 hatchlings growing up now.

Is this really that unreasonable?

And again! NOW! (and my scroll filled with breedable Frills!) biggrin.gif

I want infinite egg and growing things slots, two CBs of each prize (one of each gender), ten CB Golds and ten Silvers to go straight to my scroll without me having to go searching for them (five of each gender), two CBs of every holiday/Valentines dragons I missed, four of every Haloween I missed so I can have two of each gender, the opportunity to get as many new releases as I want before anyone else, as many CB Bright Pinks and Frills as I want, one of each gender Neglected without having to make it, and the power to grant all of this to anyone else I please.

If I'm going to be unreasonable, I may as well go big!

Edited by prismatika

I want the frills and the bright pinks to be re-released. Maybe like for a short time for a special event or something. It just kills me that I'll never be able to have any on my scroll. sad.gif

I want the frills and the bright pinks to be re-released. Maybe like for a short time for a special event or something. It just kills me that I'll never be able to have any on my scroll. sad.gif

It kills me, too! Even if I only had one of each, I'd be happier than having none sad.gif

I WANT TWO CAVEBORNS OF EVERY DRAGON TO EVER BE ON THE SITE! MWAHAH! Or maybe just a bunch of egg space... >=)

Edited by aqub

I want the frills and the bright pinks to be re-released. Maybe like for a short time for a special event or something. It just kills me that I'll never be able to have any on my scroll.  sad.gif

Problem with that is, think of the disappointment of those who miss the event.

(by the way, I have some good news and some bad news. Good news is, Lythiaren (the frill spriter) has said she is interested in getting frills re-released. The bad news is, although I don't know much about what happened with the bright pinks, but from what I heard I very much doubt they'll ever be available again)

~~~~~~~~~~

I wish all my special lineage pairs gave me the type of egg I need, and for me to have enough eggslots to hold them all. :X