Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I would like Accio Xenowyrm (or whatever I choose at the moment) to cause it to appear in the biome right under my pointer. (I dont think Harry Potter works on Valkemare)

A CB Gold flood... just for like 20 minutes while I'm on! biggrin.gif My 6th dragon ever was a CB gold... 7 years ago... still haven't caught another one since dry.gif

I've said it before, and I'll say it again!

New scroll limits - Once we reach 1000 dragons, we get 8 eggs or 24 total growing things for every 1000 dragons on our scrolls.

Since I have over 5000 dragons, it would mean I could breed or pick up 40 eggs for lineage ideas, and have another 80 hatchlings growing up now.

Is this really that unreasonable?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again!

New scroll limits - Once we reach 1000 dragons, we get 8 eggs or 24 total growing things for every 1000 dragons on our scrolls.

Since I have over 5000 dragons, it would mean I could breed or pick up 40 eggs for lineage ideas, and have another 80 hatchlings growing up now.

Is this really that unreasonable?

I would adore this, I was just coming here to wish for a whole ton of egg slots so I could finish some of my scroll goals /crai

I want neglecteds to become a common annoyance for eggs under three days

like if you leave your egg with very few views until they only have three days or less left is has a chance of becoming a neglected (the less time it has left the bigger the chance)

and then the egg would reset to seven days left so it will take EVEN LONGER to raise it

so its less of a reward and more of "HA you neglected it" like it was meant to be

and they are no longer allowed to be gotten rid of in anyway until they reach adulthood (they can't die! they just take up space and will grow no matter what)

sorry I went so in depth

I will now get my own breed of prize dragon that only I can own caveborns of and everyone will need to trade me for one

I want GoNs to have a limit of four so we can finally have gender balance

one week a year the egg limit will now be raised to 50 (20 for people with bronze or less)

and only underpopulated breeds will be able to spawn and breed anything that is not underpopulated by ratio standards will just have to wait a week

and the cave will spawn a egg every time one is taken during the week.

after the egg limet rase wears off the eggs stay but you can't take any more and the ones collected during this time won't count towards limits

this will be a new summer Holiday and the week after all the eggs are hatched a new summer Holiday breed will be released and able to breed their own kind next year a week after the commons hatch.

I want the egg limit for gold trophies to be raised to 8 so its a even number

velociraptor.png .

MOAR XENOWAYRMZ

MOAR NEBULA ALTZ

JUST MOAR

more ultra rares for the cave please (we need more then just silvers and golds)

said ultra rares will either be a drake, pygmy or two headed so everyone will have a reason to like them

the letter G.

more enchanted object dragons

renavent dragons will be added when they are complete

Edited by blockEdragon

I'd demand that those who were unfortunate to not discover the cave when it came out could automatically get at least one CB Bright Pink and two CB Frill dragons and those who were able to get either who froze hatchlings because they never thought a dragon would become discontinued would be allowed to unfreeze any Bright Pink or Frill they got if they so wish.

Dragon cave should be a 3D VR game that you enter similarly to Sword Art Online for maximum immersion.

it would be a pretty good MC mod as a new dimension

if i could mod...

I want a CB bright pink and CB frilled and CB of all the past holidays and an alt black sweetling, and I want to be an official DC spriter.

(Even though I was there for practically every event and the frilled and bright pinks, I was never actually ON for the holidays and I thought bright pinks and frilleds were ugly and I'd just get them later after I got some more of the super pretty silvers (all with horrible lineages, I might add) and some super cute two headed dragons!BUT NOW I CAN NEVER COMPLETE MY DRAGON COLLECTION DUE TO HOW UGLY THE FRILLED LOOKED AND HOW NOT CUTE AND HARD TO FIND THE BRIGHT PINKS WERE)

And 2 Silvers for each 500, as well?

At that rate, I'm due 8 Silvers and 1/2 a gold! xd.png

I need me 2 silvers and 1 gold CBs then! tongue.gif

I would love a flood of Royal Blues in the AP, *and* the spaces available to grab them all! 30 spaces free on my scroll please, let's fill it up with RBs!

i just want a CB bronze tinsel

raffle gods please help me this year pls

I'd love a CB Silver Tinsel...I have a bunch of awesome codes I want x_x

Silently praying that I win...

I'd love a CB Silver Tinsel...I have a bunch of awesome codes I want x_x

Silently praying that I win...

theirs a raffle going on?

theirs a raffle going on?

She's talking about the annual holiday raffle held around the Christmas event.

I'd love to have a scroll FULL of CB Gold's & Silvers that I could gift 2G babies to all day/night with unlimited magi so that cooldown was never a problem. And a raised egg/hatchie limit (the fact that it's an odd number for gold trophies makes my eye twitch blink.gif ) And a 2G Holly rolleyes.gif

I want to reach 1k Tsunamis in 3 days, and have someone drop a CB Alt Vine on my scroll for absolutely no reason.

Edited by Wahya

I'd like to win a raffle, I'd adore to get an eastern prize, preferably gold but I wouldn't be so picky. tongue.gif

I want someone to offer on my trade. It's not even like I'm asking for anything insane! D:

I want, like, 10000 eggslots. There are too many pretty things in the AP!

I wish that I could just to go to the Encyclopedia and be able to see see how many girls and guys and hatchies and eggs I have from the breed I view.

Than I would like to be able to display only the dragons I have in this breed...

... instead of looking through several pages for them

I want, like, 10000 eggslots. There are too many pretty things in the AP!

who cares about the numbers i want UNLIMITED egg slots and BSAs

Edited by blockEdragon

who cares about the numbers i want UNLIMITED egg slots and BSAs

You're right! If we're being unreasonable, then why NOT slots/BSAs x infinity +1 ???

You're right! If we're being unreasonable, then why NOT slots/BSAs x infinity +1 ???

also i demand that i no longer have breeding cool downs and can multiclutch as many eggs as i want, keep the clutch as i see fit and chose what breed the infinite clutch is.

also i will not receive my own breed of dragon that only i can have caveborns of to abuse this new power with as well as a thoussand of every breed in its caveborn and most valued form including discontinued and holidays

will also now receive the aiblity to breed two caveborns and make ANOTHER caveborn infact who needs the breeding?! i want the ability to SUMMON caveborns of anything i want any time i want!

and none of the millions of dragons i will breed will affect the ratios unless I want them to

id pretty much rule DC at that point.....

Edited by blockEdragon