Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I demand 20 egg slots, an automatic viewing/clicking system for them, dragons hatching and maturing when I want them to, parents to breed all the holiday lineages I can imagine, no holiday limits, that Nebula never colour wrong when they're in crucial parts of a lineage, cooperative Shimmer owners such that I can make checkers out of them for free (or slave-hatching commons, which, with the AP as it is, is nearly free.)

And many other things and decadence!

I demand all the beautiful dragons from the CL to get released in a mass release tongue.gif

Well, something more reasonable: an Alt of one of my favourite dragons nobody else can get beside me tongue.gif

And something even more reasonable: a hatchie incubate.

I would love to have all dragons be equally common!

Then there would be no haggling over rares, everyone would have a decent shot at CBs of every breed, and people would trade for what they actually find pretty or want to use in lineages instead of what's rare. smile.gif

(Which means I'd have a decent shot at a second CB gold! xd.png But I'm not greedy, I'd love it if everyone could get them. smile.gif)

Edited by Lastalda

I would like to have something to do with our dragons besides breeding. Like now.

I would love to be able to deck my dragons out in wicked armor, jewels, etc, to make my dragons and scroll much more visually interesting.

I demand more egg slots! If I can handle and raise 7 eggs, I can handle and raise double, triple, or quadruple that number with ease.

I want to see some FAT dragons released! And I want two of my favorites, the Chubby and Demonic dragons, on my scroll right NOW. rolleyes.gif

Oh, and I also demand that WE, the loyal DC fans, get to choose a dragon to be released once a year. lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

^ This reminds me that I want the Gingerbread House kit as a separate kit, where I can build unlimited variations of the house and save them. Kind of a virtual and unlimited Lego or Lincoln Log kit? biggrin.gif

Dragon dressings are a nice idea, too. I love the dress-ups and recolorings that we've had at Christmases and Halloweens recently, and other added accessories would be a lot of fun. I'll go along with that!

A Shimmerscale. Apparently that's an unreasonable demand, sigh. Meanwhile I go to hatcheries and see shimmerscale eggs that have died of sickness because some fool didn't know how to care for them properly, but I'm totally responsible!

For every one to get a holiday egg on default and a limit on how many eggs you can grap of a new dop every day so the slower people cann get some

I demand the right to eat people's chickens!

*is hungry* sad.gif

I want a personal filter option on the AP page so I can tell it to show me:

Only CB Eggs

Only a specific breed

Only 2nd gens, 3rd gens ect

Only clean lineages

Only Rares

I'd abandon a lot less of the eggs I pick up this way!

Oh, more egg slots and a BSA to make hatchlings grow faster.

I REALLY second whoever said a longer breeding time for Halloween. I don't know how to choose which I keep since I can't keep all I want to breed and raise sad.gif

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

*faints*

Don't worry; your chickens are safe in their massive numbers. If there's on thing I've learned from Link it's not to annoy roaming hordes of chickens.

I want all of my dragons to never refuse and breed me what I want when I want. >:C

And add that filter thingy to the AP while we're at it!

Based on the following facts:

1. Unborn dragons are actually ready to hatch early on in their development cycle.

and

2. Magis can use magic to teleport dragons

I demand that my Magis be able to teleport hatchlings out of the eggs on other people's scrolls and over to mine!

Furthermore!!!

I demand that the hatchlings be replaced with flour so that when the egg doesn't hatch, the dragon owner will, in desperation, throw the egg onto the ground to force the hatchling out and the flour will POOF up into a huge cloud, covering the person in snowy white mischief.

I demand the right to eat people's chickens!

*is hungry* :(

*faints*

Don't worry; your chickens are safe in their massive numbers.  If there's on thing I've learned from Link it's not to annoy roaming hordes of chickens.

This entertained me so much. XD

I demand to have an user posted image dragon. >:D It would be like a holiday dragon in off-season all year round in that it would only breed eggs of its partners type, but it would breed clutches (or a lot, if you prefer) and allow me to keep them all.

Edited by Chanilove

For the Silvers to either not be updated, or if they are to be updated, replaced with something as equally epic.

Edited by Wahya

I demand a release of a dragon based on the Smaug that will be in the Hobbit flicks.

I demand that it be formally acknowledged that my cave lies here:

user posted image

I also demand that I am declared the ruler of all the lands that I can survey from that cave.

In addition...

Serfs!

I want to be able to collect Leetle Serfs to work my lands and do my bidding. I can collect:

- Farmer serf

- Blacksmith serf

- Innkeeper serf

- Revolutionary serf (who will call people to come see the violence inherent in the system!)

There will be a BSA available weekly to subdue the peasants, but it will have a 10% chance of failing, in which case my dragon tamer serf will direct my dragons to eat me.

I demand that it be formally acknowledged that my cave lies here:

~snipped for size~

I also demand that I am declared the ruler of all the lands that I can survey from that cave.

In addition...

Serfs!

I want to be able to collect Leetle Serfs to work my lands and do my bidding.  I can collect:

- Farmer serf

- Blacksmith serf

- Innkeeper serf

- Revolutionary serf (who will call people to come see the violence inherent in the system!)

There will be a BSA available weekly to subdue the peasants, but it will have a 10% chance of failing, in which case my dragon tamer serf will direct my dragons to eat me.

You could be Papa Serf wink.gif

I demand that all my nebulas alt right -.-

Edited by Emeraldmay

My unreasonable demand is to at least get an offer on a trade. Both my daughter, Sunstar23, and I are starting to believe our dragons are diseased or something. We simply can't believe a 2nd gen Gold gendered hatchie would not have a received a single offer since it was laid.

I want my Shimmer and Blusang to grow up and not die.

PLZ DON'T DIE MY PRECIOUSES ; - ;

I want a BSA that peels the time off of hatchlings. In fact, I want the time for growing up to be shortened by at least a day across the entire cave for everyone. I hate waiting so long :/ It makes me not want to come back.

I demand that i have ALL THE GRAY DRAGONS. EVER.

/sighs resolutely.