Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I have decided that my new unreasonable demands are:

• To have two CB Shimmers of every color and my own personal colored alt (maybe two, one male and one female alt color)
  • To have Two CB Tinsels of every color and my own personal colored alt (maybe two, one male and one female alt color)
  • To be able to find and catch unlimited CB Hollies, CB Old Pinks, CB Frills, and other CB Holidays I'm missing
  • I also want at least one of every spriter's alt on my scroll, especially the dark arsani
  • I want to be able to breed GoNs and get awesome Tinsel/Shimmer lineages.

....... that sounds good enough to me for now.

Edit: Oh and to have black T-Rex dinos.

Edited by Justarius

Waffles sound good!  I'd also like to see Black Hens, (like my rl FBCMs <3) and Wombats!

One can never have too many Wombats!  xd.png

Aren't those those little alot.png icons? Welp it's not when you say that other thing I just deleted. But YEH! I'd like a couple of wombats on my Scroll. And I like the idear of black hens too.

Edited by oddsoxdi

I have a new one too. I want to be able to change the code of any egg I get to any unused code I want. Just me, no one else tongue.gif

What I want?

I know that most people who have their own dragons of a special color would probably scream this idea away, but I wish that when they breed shimmers/tinsels/etc that their alt's color would continue down the line, so if the person chose they COULD share the color with the world, and if not, they could simply give us the middle finger and keep them all to themselves. xd.png I'd trade my soul away for some of the alts. They're so pretty. I also actually don't feel like that's too unfair of a demand simply because they could CHOOSE to share or not share. All the current offspring stays their color though, since I doubt that EVERYONE would actually enjoy the color swap. xd.png

My other demand?

I want a personalized Kirin, that looks like this.

(Yes I did just steal this from google.)

Btw, besides that.

I actually really feel bad about the old pinks. D: Everyone used to hate how common they are, poor dears, I loved their sprites. Same thing with the Frills, I had a lineage going with them and the Guardians, so now I've come to hate the Guardian's simply because they're a reminder of a lineage I can never continue. D: So frills and old pinks need to come back simply so I can continue their lineages that I loved, plus it was such a nice thing to have a female ONLY species so whenever something gendered male you could easily pick it up a mate. *Sighs*

So we need a new female ONLY species and a male only species so I can easily find mates. xd.png

Edited by kitty41188123

My other demand?

I want a personalized Kirin, that looks like this.

(Yes I did just steal this from google.)

Btw, besides that.

I actually really feel bad about the old pinks. D: Everyone used to hate how common they are, poor dears, I loved their sprites. Same thing with the Frills, I had a lineage going with them and the Guardians, so now I've come to hate the Guardian's simply because they're a reminder of a lineage I can never continue. D: So frills and old pinks need to come back simply so I can continue their lineages that I loved, plus it was such a nice thing to have a female ONLY species so whenever something gendered male you could easily pick it up a mate. *Sighs*

So we need a new female ONLY species and a male only species so I can easily find mates. xd.png

Omg that Kirin, though.

Aaaaah, my unreasonable demand is that I can go back in time and smack my younger self for hating the color pink. Because I was such an idiot back then, I only have one BPink... and I'd also like to smack me for a. stopping playing, and b. only wanting one of each type of dragon. At least I have a Frill, but I remember thinking it was a pity I was only going to have one... now it's true! /sob.

I would like to unreasonably demand that people be required to gift at least one new release or holiday dragon to a complete and random stranger. Someone did this for me and it brightened my day so much, I feel like it should be a requirement. tongue.gif

I have decided that my new unreasonable demands are:
  • To have two CB Shimmers of every color and my own personal colored alt (maybe two, one male and one female alt color)
  • To have Two CB Tinsels of every color and my own personal colored alt (maybe two, one male and one female alt color)
  • To be able to find and catch unlimited CB Hollies, CB Old Pinks, CB Frills, and other CB Holidays I'm missing
  • I also want at least one of every spriter's alt on my scroll, especially the dark arsani
  • I want to be able to breed GoNs and get awesome Tinsel/Shimmer lineages.
....... that sounds good enough to me for now.

Edit: Oh and to have black T-Rex dinos.

May I please have what he's having?

(Hold the Dinos.)

I want a BSA that enables just me to take three days off hatchling growing time.

Not you! Just me! xd.png

I'd like every common I pick up off the AP to have a nice lineage.

Furthermore I demand everyone with a CB winter magi breed it to a golden wyvern, then abandon the resulting offspring.

Also I want to be able to gift/trade without worrying about anyone's egg slots.

I wish Splits bred like Stripes. They cave-drop as black-and-white eggs, can breed with one-headed dragons and their offspring take on their mate's colour smile.gif

I wish that it were against the rules for someone who didn't sprite a dragon that is part of Dragon Cave to request sprite replacements for them.

I wish I was a good enough spriter to, uhm, sprite for the cave.

And I wish I could get a gold Shimmer. I may get a bronze via trade... eeee....

i wish hatchlings dropped from the cave among the eggs. oh and i wish the volcano was flooded with royal crimsons because they're awesome!

Digging this back up because I just sat and watched a leetle tree sit in the forest for a few minutes and couldn't do a thing since I already have one. (Oh believe me, I clicked it anyway...)

I want a forest of leetle trees, man. I know you can get them on TJ's other site, but I guess part of it is that my leetle tree is all alone and gets lost easily among all my dragons. 8(

I really, really just want a BSA to reverse refusals. Really. Want. This. To. Happen. Badly.

But then again, I consider that a reasonable demand. Unreasonable?

- I want an alt version of every dragon, just for me, in greens, blacks or purples.

- I want my scroll to be the only one to produce purple stripes, mwahahahahaaaaaaa!

- I want every breeding attempt to produce exactly the dragon I want.

- I want to always be the first to click on the egg I want in the cave so that no one can beat me to it.

- I want to be allowed to go back and get a CB of every holiday I missed and of the Bright Pinks and Frills.

- I wish every new release flooded the cave for three days so that everyone had a chance to nab their egg slot limit easily. :^P

And one more actually-quite-reasonable demand: I want new pygmy breeds to be released very soon, and a new collection of two-headed dragons and drakes so that I had more breeding options with those species. cool.gif

So it shall be written, so it shall be done!

Yeah i have some unreasonable demands i suppose

Unlimited breeding slots!

More Breeding time during Halloween... srsly with the increasing number of halloween breeds getting all the lineages you want and still having your max slots for the new egg is getting more challenging...

A speshul purple colored dragon breed that the cave's only cb pairs existed on my scroll >P

A speshul gift of some sort for playing for 5 or more years.... O__O has it really been that long???

Oh and All the Purple dragons in the cave should move to my scroll and join my army... there

I want to be able to change my scroll name and forum name, I picked them when I were like thirteen and thirteen-year-olds often don't make the best of decisions :-(

Also, I'd like to have the spriter's alt of the ribbon dancer, it's just the prettiest coloration I've ever seen... And being able to get the badges I missed would also be nice. Oh, and some bright pinks and frills, I joined the site when they were discontinued already. Oh well...

Edited by Silvaerie

unreasonable demand...hmmm....

I'd like to have every single dragon and it's alternate sprites on my scroll just for me

hope that souns unreasonable enough :3

I hereby DEMAND that everyone with a CB or 2gen Shimmer and Tinsel GIVE me an offspring - only the shiny ones though.

Then I also want every one of my trades - even if they're Common eggs/hatchies be accepted with Shinies of VERY short lineages. And I'd like a 2gen Thuwed of EVERY type from TJ's 'herd' to appear on my Scroll, no matter the number of eggs it gives me, my Scroll would never be locked.

The unreasonable demand I would make is for someone to gift me a 2nd Gen Gold Shimmer egg.

After a conversation in #descripdoom... I demand that my scroll and Herk's be considered one. And therefore I should immediately be given my gold trophy. tongue.gif

I demand that everyone making stair-step and spiral lineages all name their dragons with names the exact same length as the CB pair!

Also, I demand that the original CB pair be given names that fit my personal naming scheme.

If that's not going to happen, then I demand the less extreme right to have access to everyone's scrolls for the purpose of renaming their dragons...see, I can be reasonable. tongue.gif