Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I demand Santa to be rezzed as a zombie with a special sprite that has a fuzzy red Santa hat on it. And maybe a fuzzy grey beard and a sack full of toys or something. Because it would be awesome if DC folklore mirrored the traditional evil Santa snatching bad children so Hatchlings can be warned of the evil zombie Santa that steals away bad hatchies and turns them into zombie hatchies. Because that would be awesome.

I also want a Java or whatever stick I can use to virtually poke, beat, prod and punish bad eggs hatchies and dragons.

I demand that I have CBs of all prize dragons! smile.gif I wanna be a winner winner winner!

My Greatest Wish is a Shimmer or Tinsel with a Daydream lineage smile.gif

No matter which type or which colour or gen ^^

Edited by Nalyua

I demand TJ stop planning releases for when he knows I will be gone! Releases must revolve around my schedule - even limited dragons!

=P

This is like the third or fourth time, lol.

I demand TJ stop planning releases for when he knows I will be gone! Releases must revolve around my schedule - even limited dragons!

=P

This is like the third or fourth time, lol.

I totally agree!

And so I hereby demand that Sock be chained to her computer so that we can have a new dragon released every day!

Agree with Sock and Skauble and further demand at minimum 40 of each new release be put on my scroll so I can still met my scroll goals.

...and further demand at minimum 40 of each new release be put on my scroll so I can still met my scroll goals.

I'm *much* more moderate than you! I only demand 19 CBs* of each new breed to be blinked onto my scroll - and of course I'll have egg space for all of them, plus any projects of my own. tongue.gif

* Yes, even if they're a hybrid! wink.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I demand to have at least a breeding pair of cb golds & silvers. dry.gif It's only taken me about 4 years to get a single cb silver (which just happened a few days ago). sad.gif

Another demand, which is probably more unreasonable than the cb metallics, is that people would update their posts/signatures/profiles, when things change and they are no longer relevant. It's really annoying to check a post/sig/profile seeing that player X wants Y & Z but when you ask them about it they're all "nope, that's not what I'm looking for." mad.gifmad.gif

I would like...

SIX CBS OF EVERYTHANG EVAR

including tinsels, shimmers, alts, hybrids, holidays and all future releases XP

I demand the abiluty for GoN's to make any dragon CB if the user (aka me) tells her/him to do it. Oh and that BSA should have no CD of course.

Edited by herk

I demand that all new releases be announced by way of a YouTube musical with TJ doing the opening number - a rousing song with a cast of dragon tenders about the excitement of his discovery, while dancing about with paper mache mockups of the new eggs.

I demand that all new releases be announced by way of a YouTube musical with TJ doing the opening number - a rousing song with a cast of dragon tenders about the excitement of his discovery, while dancing about with paper mache mockups of the new eggs.

HOLY censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif that would be utterly amazing ohmy.gif

Should put that in suggestions and requests biggrin.gif

I demand that Electrics finally be given what is clearly their only logical BSA.

I've sorted my scroll hundreds of times and drug tombstones from top to bottom and everywhere in between. One wonders why this grave desecration is allowed to occur, but now it has all become clear. The reason that we are allowed to disturb the graves of our dragons is so that we can assemble all the parts necessary, use an Electric's BSA to produce a huge surge of electricity, and thus create the long sought after:

Frankenpygmy

And while I'm stealing plot points pointing out grievously overlooked BSAs:

Why are the Thunders wasted on Summons? Obviously, given that they're the dragons most capable of generating 1.21 jigowatts of electricity, their BSA should be to speed up our wooden carts so that we can travel through time!

Now, I know what you're thinking – Sarah, that's stupid.....we need a flux capacitor to time travel, and there's not one in the cave.

Oh, my friend, behold the brilliance of my mind.

There's a flux capacitor somewhere in the cave right now. How do I know? How else do you think we got all those Dinos?

*nods smugly*

Compared to the other things I've posted in this thread, this isn't even that unreasonable... I want my dragons to obey their influence EVERY TIME. The last four shimmers that have gendered on my scroll have misgendered despite influencing. *sobs*

• To be able to add as many dragons from the wilderness to my scroll as I wish each time I visit it
  • For all my rares to be CB and never refuse
  • For Old Pinks and Frills to breed so that I can collect their sprites after doing the wilderness thing above
  • CB of every current and future prize dragon
  • Even if someone has already picked up an egg that I want I will get and identical one

I demand that when I have something for trade that only the lowest-gens of the most rare are offered.

I also demand that any egg I so desire/click will be mine.

Gah! I want a search box as part of my sorting options. For instance most of my non-Split dragons carry the surname Zek. All my ShimmerKin are S'Zek, my pure breds are P'Zek, you get the idea. So if I put S' into the search all my Shimmerkin would be listed. I need this now.

Edited by Wiz

I want a low gen tinsel so I can make a Tinsel/Sunsong line. Maybe a Bronze... I know it won't happen though lmao.

Since I think I am currently on a 0/25 on getting metal from breedings and even failing to get the fail I want at times, I demand to be able to determine what my metals produce.

All I wish for is no lag during the hourly drops. I'm usually quite decent with snatching CBs, but when the page takes 15 seconds to load rolleyes.gif

Last Drop I couldn't load DC for 3 full minutes, goddangit TJ get a good server biggrin.gif

Maybe it has something to do with living in germany and not in the US...

I demand no lag. (PFFT.)

I demand at least 5 CB Golds and Silvers.

I demand one clean Holly.

I demand an increased limit for Holidays.

My demands be silly. :'D