Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I don't want that, I need that.

LOL. You don't need anything.

I would want a successful summon each time I summon and I would like to be able to summon five times instead of two. Therefore, I'd be able to have one of each GoN sprite ( because the hatchlings are so adorable! o3o ).

To be able to get all the sought-after dragons and their parents and then go on a gifting spree for everyone. :< It doesn't kill to be nice.

And for all my dragons to gender how I want them to without me needing Influence. Sure, I've got plenty, but I always forget. dry.gif

oh man, i would LOVE to be able to just message random people who seem nice and be like "yo, here's a small lineaged shimmer. keep doing you."

I want a BSA called "Marriage Counseling".

Said BSA will allow dragons who "refuse" to make another go at it.

I want a BSA called "Marriage Counseling".

Said BSA will allow dragons who "refuse" to make another go at it.

Ha ha, I want this one!

I demand a feature that lets me return *all* messy AP'ed eggs back to the original breeder's scroll, where they will sit and take up all their egg-slots and prevent them breeding any more eggs until they're all hatched.

So we are talking unreasonable? laugh.gif then please forgive me for this:

Make all the CB Tins and Shimmers and Spriter Alt dragons refuse every dragon breed but Balloons.... and in order to cure them from that, the resulting Balloon has to be sent over here... 8D

*quickly floats away to hide from the wrath*

So we are talking unreasonable? laugh.gif then please forgive me for this:

Make all the CB Tins and Shimmers and Spriter Alt dragons refuse every dragon breed but Balloons.... and in order to cure them from that, the resulting Balloon has to be sent over here... 8D

*quickly floats away to hide from the wrath*

Ha, that sounds like a plan. xd.png When you're done, I want the same thing to happen to me, but with Daydreams! That would rock.

*floats away (on a cloud) with Belisar* unsure.gif

Edited by Orlageddon

I want my dragons to NEVER Refuse a breeding again! It's been happening with alarming regularity in my Weyr, among some really invaluable and unreplaceable beasts!

So - yeah. That.

I demand a feature that lets me return *all* messy AP'ed eggs back to the original breeder's scroll, where they will sit and take up all their egg-slots and prevent them breeding any more eggs until they're all hatched.

^ YEESSSS!!! xd.png

My Action Log usually only has one or two days on it because of all the messy eggs I must re-abandon in my search for usable AP eggs. The idea of sending them all back to the breeder's scrolls fills my heart with glee! xd.png

I want all 2nd gens bred from a Frill parent to automatically appear on my scroll. <3

I want everyone else to suddenly be very, very busy for a day so I can 'troll the Cave and pick up loads of CB Metallics. XP

I want a whole bunch of people to join my RPs, or someone else to make an RP I want to so I don't have the stress of running one.

Cheap DC plushes. With accessories and little 'birth cirtificates'.

(Please excuse spelling, this computer doesn't have spellcheck.)

i want to give random people shimmers

I volunteer! tongue.gif

I want the 5 hour cooldown to change to two hours, or just 1.

I want my hybrid attempts to never fail.

I want the christmas dragons I accidentally killed on vacation to come back to life. :'(

I demand that a Neglected egg appears every time I speak to an egg the following words:

"I do neglect you, beast!"

I demand that on my scroll behind the type of dragon a little sig shows, when is breedable again.

I demand an "Active Incubates" and "Active Male Influence" and "Active Female Influence" on all Account pages!

Edited by Becka

OMIGOD!! SO this!!! I'm so blinking sick of snagging what looks like a good egg from the AP only to have it have a really lousy, dog of a lineage!! That's such a let-down!

I want to be able to glomp-gift Shimmers at least twice a week - which means that they'd be breedable twice a week instead of just once. Hell, let's be more demanding and make Shimmers breedable DAILY!! laugh.gif

I wish there was a 'much' shorter hatch time for eggs and hatchlings. Three days for an impatient person is cruel torture.

I also wish they'd start you off with more than 4 egg slots. That's annoying the hell outta me at the moment.

WAFFLES. I demand waffles to go with the chickens and Roosters too but that's already been demanded.

I demand a leetle tree, a bright pink, a Frill, a ND, and a Zombie without having to do ANYTHING sad.gif I want them so bad....

We have Horse Dragons but no Kirin - I think we should have Kirin too!

We have Horse Dragons but no Kirin - I think we should have Kirin too!

Blindie supports this. But then we might as well add the four celestial corners while we're at it...

I want there to be a (temporary) limit on new release eggs so that everyone has time to get at least one without having to fight 293784293847 people in one biome. tongue.gif

OR!

I want the new release to drop in ALL biomes for at least 72 hours before it starts mixing with other breeds. Then, the hoarders could get their fill immediately and the rest of us with slow connections might have a chance to catch at least one dragon.

Edited by VictorianVivian

My unreasonable demand? Having a shimmer of any color. xd.png

And for CB Hollys to be dropped again during non holiday. xd.png

Well I demand male chickens, SWEETLINGS ALTS /SHADOW WALKERS GLORE, Old pinks, SO MANY FRILLEDS, leetle trees, SHIMMERS!!!!!!!!!! and most of all... Quail eggs on the cave.

I want all breeds without dimorphism to have it. And for CBs of past holidays to drop in the cave, along with Neglecteds and GoNs. And I want a longer text limit for descriptions.

I want an option to send cave blockers immediately to the wilderness upon grabbing them from the ap or cave. Right in there with "kill" and "abandon". Just an option for"send to wilderness" where they will grow up and be happy - and not block the cave.

Edited by anemone

WAFFLES. I demand waffles to go with the chickens and Roosters too but that's already been demanded.

Waffles sound good! I'd also like to see Black Hens, (like my rl FBCMs <3) and Wombats!

One can never have too many Wombats! xd.png

I have decided that my new unreasonable demands are:

• To have two CB Shimmers of every color and my own personal colored alt (maybe two, one male and one female alt color)
  • To have Two CB Tinsels of every color and my own personal colored alt (maybe two, one male and one female alt color)
  • To be able to find and catch unlimited CB Hollies, CB Old Pinks, CB Frills, and other CB Holidays I'm missing
  • I also want at least one of every spriter's alt on my scroll, especially the dark arsani
  • I want to be able to breed GoNs and get awesome Tinsel/Shimmer lineages.

....... that sounds good enough to me for now.

Edit: Oh and to have black T-Rex dinos.

Edited by Justarius