Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

rare dragons appearing when I'm the only one viewing the page tongue.gif

Oh, I demand this too. :'D

I demand that everyone learn that Terra = one of that species of dragon, and Terrae = multiple of them, and would stop calling one Terra dragon a "Terrae". I also demand that everyone learn the correct plural for a Nebula dragon is "Nebluae", not "Nebluas" >_>

I demand two breeding pairs of CB golds! And a nice 2nd gen holly! And more slots for hatchlings and eggs!

My newest unreasonable demand is that when any DC player uses the term 'greedy', 'hoarder', or 'pig' that their ability to snag eggs is cut by 90%, that nobody ever gifts them anything, and that nobody ever trades with them.

OK, I slight revised my original demand, plus I have new ones.

Revised - A 2nd gen from every Shimmer, plus 5 CB Shimmers (2 of my own: one pure white and one shaded similar to an Ice dragon, plus IsuZU's Purple Shimmer & Justarius' Black-Red Shimmer. All 4 would breed Silver Shimmers) to create 64 pairs of breeding Shimmers.

Out of all the Shimmers, I've found 9/10 Gold (The one with the code "happy" has yet to be found again), 18/20 Silver (Other 2 Have yet to be found), and 24/29 Bronze (Micky was frozen, and we have yet to fine the other 5 from what I've seen. If all of those are still around, that's 10+20+29=59. Jewel would make 60, so we would need 4 more to make the needed 64...which could then be used to create an Even 8th-gen Shimmer...which would then by would by Mysfytt.

...Yea...like ANY new Shimmers will be allowed by Mysfytt until this year's contest in December, and I don't even want to go near what TJ09 may potentially do...

Other: Little to no lag & lighten the egg/hatchling lode on the fan sites.

Edited by warriorjames

My latest unreasonable demand: All yur Copper R belong to ME!

tongue.gif

That people wouldn't somehow ask for CB metals for their shimmerscales.

i demand a non-deadline Gold Tinsel line from Gold Wyvrens and a 2G Bronze Shimmer from a Black Cap

and a CB shimmer, and a CB Tinsel and a CB Holly and a CB Bright Pink, and CB Frill, and CB Soul Peace, and a CB Hellhorse,

and for CB Metals to be common, and for the new release eggs to start droppign more.

NEED MORE COPPERS!!!

oh and i demand this little cheeky fem bot revise her opinion of my only CB Male Gold and promptly allow me to re-breed thema nd produce nothign but Tinsels on every breeding attempt there after

infact, i demand that instead of new Holidays this year, TJ re-release all of the older Holidays *nods*

Edited by Red2111

I demand that everyone chip in to get me a Gold dragon. It's like the only dragon I don't have besides a Holly and a few of the new release dragons. The fact that I've been on this site for 3 years and never even come close to getting a Gold makes me determined to have one.

I also demand that I receive 10 free Pillow hatchies per day for a full year to help my collection grow, please and thank you.

I would wish the cave would shuffle the eggs every 10 sec so that not the same 3 stupid eggs sit there for 15 min^^ It makes cave hunting so boring...

I demand a CB pair of every alt Holiday (spriter alts, emo Sweetlings and Snowangel variants) on top of the ones I already have. tongue.gif

I want to see all the eggs in the AP backlog, and have the option to snatch them o.o

getting a brown copper. :/

I want to be able to just obtain one or two dragons to commemorate specials dates--like birthdays, or anniversaries. Like right now, I'd love to be able to just snap my fingers and have a CB gold and CB green nebula appear to celebrate my engagement on May 25th--with the new release, it's so hard to find them!

I demand infinite hatchie slots! I've run out of space again >_>

Me, too!

Heck, WE, too - everybody probably demands this about now.

SO many tempting low-time/ER Commons I need/want in the AP right now, and me trying to save room for miracle catches I sometimes actually get... greed is a terrible thing to have to deny...

Edit: congrats, airaani!

I hope he's worthy of you, impossible as that may seem!

(And doesn't hog the puter when you want to play.)

Edited by Syphoneira

I want to see all the eggs in the AP backlog, and have the option to snatch them o.o

^this

it's sad to think that if you breed an egg just to put it on the AP page for someone that the egg has to sit there for 3 days before it can be seen and grabbed.

I wish I would get lots of offers on my trades. It was so fun to see six different good offers and decide which lineage I liked best, the couple of times that happened. :-)

AGREED xd.png

I wish that commons could somehow instantly be fixt so that they'd as a whole keep their proper numbers relative to rares, but adjust the drop rate of individual species to take demand into account, instead of forcing people to pick up so many of breeds that most people already have their fill of.

I don't want them to be phased out, or become totally impossible to get. But I seriously, seriously want a workable solution that's not continually out of balance, and soon.

Edited by Imbecamiel

I demand that every single infernal cave blocker be banished to a new biome called the 'Commons'...and that's where they'd stay and live. Only uber commons live there. You want one? Go to the commons biome. The rest of the biomes would be free and clear of them...and God, wouldn't that be lovely?

Edited by MedievalMystic

INFINITE EGG SLOTS.

If only to help me catch up on all the frozen hatchlings I need to get now... I was almost done, before all these new breeds got released LOL.

infinite freezing slots and incubates

I want my *freeze everything* ability back :C

Lower cooldown for Incubate. Like, a 5-minute cooldown.

More hatchie slots - I used to never run out of hatchie slots but now I have to be careful with what I trade for, because I'm constantly at the verge of reaching my limit.

Edited by glamoursea2