Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

Trading - When I post a trade, I would like to just post once!

Now, I have to posts in like ... a gazillion threads .. and I also have to look at the same trades in like a gazillion threads ... I demand a better trading system! I demand a ONE SIZE FITS all trading system.

As long as we're talking unreasonable, you know what I'd really like? booo, the CB Silver Tinsel whose owner's scroll was burned. I want that. On my scroll. As well as what I mentioned last post, one of my dragons on-site.

Yeah, pretty tame in comparison to some people's things, but I kinda like the game as it is in several aspects and anything that'd make it too easy would make it not so much a game anymore.

Lol, what about a compromise - the game can stay/become hard/er for those who don't want it too easy, and those who have slower puters/connections/reflexes/physical issues can have it made easier for them, (as a matter of choice,) to reach at least merely the same level of difficulty as those with faster everything, who then sometimes even want more of what's merely a challenge for them?

Then everyone can have what they want - how delightfully unreasonable!

Or...is it? *cues Twilight zone intro*

(I LIKE this thread - I have many unreasonable wishes, and it's nice to see that others do, too!)

I wish the people offering Bronze Shimmers wouldn't ask for nigh-impossible things in return (i.e. only for another shimmer) Really, if you already had a shimmer, why ask for another when so many people haven't obtained a single one yet?

I wish that all of my trade offers were accepted or declined instantly. I have no patience. cool.gif

You are a mind reader - I second this unreasonable demand ninja.gif

I want the drops to wait, if I suddenly have to pee.

Seriously! How hard could it be to code?! TJ needs to get on that right quick.

I demand that the current Kill text for dragons be changed to:

You carelessly leave a growth potion untended on the fire. A curious Mint tastes the savory smelling brew and suddenly grow ten times it's normal size. Most of your dragons have the good sense to flee, but Dragon X is not so lucky and is stomped by the now massive feet of the power mad, not-so-jolly, green giant. As your Mint shrinks, you can see he knows no remorse...he WILL stomp again.

Seriously! How hard could it be to code?! TJ needs to get on that right quick.

You carelessly leave a growth potion untended on the fire. A curious Mint tastes the savory smelling brew and suddenly grow ten times it's normal size. Most of your dragons have the good sense to flee, but Dragon X is not so lucky and is stomped by the now massive feet of the power mad, not-so-jolly, green giant. As your Mint shrinks, you can see he knows no remorse...he WILL stomp again.

I LOVE that! laugh.gifxd.png

Normal trading.

If you offer something and ask for something specific, that you GET that specific thing, and not five bazillion offers that are completely ignoring what you ask for, and make you go past the point of yelling at the computer.

Or people that demand unreasonable things (wink wink) in their trades.

Sorry to dissapoint, no one wants your 98439589345th gen inbred balloon for a 2nd gen shimmer.

Unreasonable request number two.

An userbase that stops whining tongue.gif

*whines* do want!

(all of it with a wink here xd.png)

Seriously!  How hard could it be to code?!  TJ needs to get on that right quick.

You carelessly leave a growth potion untended on the fire.  A curious Mint tastes the savory smelling brew and suddenly grow ten times it's normal size.  Most of your dragons have the good sense to flee, but Dragon X is not so lucky and is stomped by the now massive feet of the power mad, not-so-jolly, green giant.  As your Mint shrinks, you can see he knows no remorse...he WILL stomp again.

I support this so hard I named my unnamed mint after that message

Edited by DorkJulian

Addendum to earlier: I wish to be able to keep my dragons in costume, if I so choose. Golden guardians were adorable! Also, all color variations of stripes, cb, on my scroll, including ones that were never designed or released. I pine for orange!

I really really wish these forums had a button to indicate if you replied to a message or not! Okay maybe that is unreasonable, so I'll say I want it retroactively!

Also, I want to genie dragon that grants wishes i.e an egg of a requested breed to appear on your scroll when the BSA is used. Can be limited to three smile.gif

If you offer something and ask for something specific, that you GET that specific thing, and not five bazillion offers that are completely ignoring what you ask for, and make you go past the point of yelling at the computer.

And don't forget about people who ask for something specific, and you offer them that, and then they reject it.

:T

If you censorkip.gif*** ask for something, and someone offers it, you either take the offer or CHANGE YOUR POST SO IT DOESN'T LIE SINCE YOU APPARENTLY DON'T WANT WHAT YOU WANT.

*Stops around cave with the above mentioned Mint dragon breathing fire.* RARARARA!

*Stops rampaging to add*.... I would also really like new background skins. :<

Edited by Lyxii

you know that feeling when people ask for something ridiculously specific

"5th gen shimmerscale descened from Logic with a spiral family tree. it has to be blue and fart rainbows or else"

whereas i'm here like

"a shimmer would be nice"

Edited by Redquaza

A thousand vampire dragons...I only have about 25 so far

and one shimmerscale of each color; I don't care for the gen. as long as it's a pretty lineage

I'm all about the no scroll limit and no 5 hour cooling off period today .

It's like I can't stop clicking Crimson Flare Pygmy eggs in the Volcanoes. Over and over again I lock myself with them, and it's just so amazingly annoying.

It could just be an exception for me only. That's unreasonable, right? biggrin.gif

As long as we're talking unreasonable, you know what I'd really like? booo, the CB Silver Tinsel whose owner's scroll was burned. I want that. On my scroll.

Not just booo. You know all those cb metals, hollies, tinsels, <insert other awesome dragons> that were released or on scrolls that were burned? I want TJ to pluck them out of the wilderness and give them all to me. (Or, well, I guess I could share a few with the rest of the dedicated users.)

As well as what I mentioned last post, one of my dragons on-site.

I call foul here. That's not an unreasonable demand. You're offtopic there, TCA. tongue.gif

Oh man....

I forgot to add. I would LOVE if Dead Eggs from failed Vampire bites didn't take a slot for 24. FREAKIN'. HOURS. What is the POINT of that? Make it 5 hours and I would be a happy person.

This is the best thing I've read all day!

I demand a mint lineage be created with this message in mind!

As long as we're talking unreasonable, you know what I'd really like? booo, the CB Silver Tinsel whose owner's scroll was burned. I want that. On my scroll.

I don't want that, I need that.

I want an extra egg slot to magically appear while I'm waiting for ER eggs to hatch. One egg slot per ER egg.

I want refusals to never, ever, ever happen ever again. Ever.