Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I want to be able to criticize my trade offers, especially if what i'm offering is super valuable. I know I shouldn't, and I know it's a minor issue, and I know a lot of people would abuse the feature to hurt others, but I still demand it because i'm unreasonable!

WANT:

"I would like one 2g gerfluf of the blue variant in exchange for my 2g blue gerfluf"

OFFERS:

*3g gerfluf of the red variant*

*Messy 9g Gerfluf of the green variant*

*2 biome pudo-rares I didn't remotely ask for*

*Some random stuff they picked up off the ground*

*something I've already rejected FOUR TIMES for one of the above reasons*

I'd love to be able to say "follow basic instructions, I didn't remotely ask for and of those" or "Stop offering your garbage egg over and over again, I already said no 5 times".

Actually, you know what? 

If they spam me with the same egg more than three times i'd like the ability to take the egg for free since they so clearly are dead-set on me having that egg. If they just wanted the egg I am offering they'd at least offer something else instead of just spamming an already rejected egg so clearly it's not about what i'm offering; they clearly just want me to have the egg :)

Edited by blockEdragon

@blockEdragon I have put 'NO CAVEBREDS PLEASE' in my want-box after getting way too many cavebred offers.... Still didn't help, lol. I've always been against direct communication in-cave but sometimes I'd just like to tell them 'stop! I'm not going to accept that!'. 

Unreasonable demand of the moment: A time-turner. Some way to reverse a hatchling's gendering. Stupid hatchling already gendered and I wanted to freeze it at stage1 (see other post, ugh....). I've already Stunned it, too (though I'm not sure Stun would actually take away the gendering, I just know it adds time).

12 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I've already Stunned it, too (though I'm not sure Stun would actually take away the gendering, I just know it adds time)

It doesn't change an hatchling's age (only its deadline), so nope, it has no effect on its gendering :(

When there are so many pretty holiday eggs in the AP we need to have double our usual scroll limits!

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

When there are so many pretty holiday eggs in the AP we need to have double our usual scroll limits!

I wish that was a thing for the holidays, since they're limited to only a week each year..

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I wholeheartedly agree! Waiting 2 days for eggs to hatch while so many other nice eggs go by that I desperately want to pick up sucks some of the fun right out of this short breeding window. 

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I was just coming in here to say something similar! I have so many different breed-goals to work on, plus freeze-goals, I need more slots!

Or, alternatively, just grow up faster, dragons! Waiting so long for eggs to hatch is so frustrating.

I want the AP to display ONLY for me ONLY the lines I need AND all the Spriter's Alt offspring before they show up for everyone else XD

(plus all the eggslots to collect one of each of the combos I like!)

I want all my Valentines to have a 5 minutes cooldown. And my scroll to temporary have 30 slots. So I can finish breeding the mates for my holidays before Valentine week starts.

-a CB of each gender and color combo possible if every breed

-make any dragon I want CB

-faster hatching eggs

-the ability to use all growing slots for eggs... or just unlimited growing slots... Especially if you catch off the AP.. or just make it so that eggs you catch off the AP don’t count towards your egg limit unless they are CB. The CB egg slots stay limited based on your trophy. (I actually like this idea better.)

-the ability to limit the potential mates on my dragons breed page based on the groups they’re sorted into. And sort them by breed. (I actually don’t think this is too unreasonable, but I’m not a cider and I know nothing about coding, so it might be more complicated than I think.

i have a lot of wants that are unreasonable, lol.

*slams fist on table*

HYBRIDS IN THE MARKET

Seriously, I would've made so many beautiful lineages out of Soulpeaces and Carinas were it not for the Whites and Ridgewings sticking out like a sore thumb.

11 hours ago, Iside said:

I want all my Valentines to have a 5 minutes cooldown.

AND their mates!

9 hours ago, FlyingDragona said:

*slams fist on table*

HYBRIDS IN THE MARKET

Seriously, I would've made so many beautiful lineages out of Soulpeaces and Carinas were it not for the Whites and Ridgewings sticking out like a sore thumb.

Me, too!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

A special release for the super-duper CB rares (Silvers, Coppers etc).  Maybe 24 hours, nothing but those, like we do with the new breed releases.  

hey i can dream

I haven't seen a Dino in the biomes in days, so I'd like every single Dino that shows up to just hop onto my scroll, no catching needed! 

I'd also love a dozen more freeze slots. Freeze slots should scale by how many you've frozen, so the more you freeze the more slots you get!

I wish there was a hidden biome filled ONLY with the breeds I'm actively hunting, so I can just load up my scroll with Spinels and Chronos and Golden Wyverns without having to focus on multiple biomes.

3 hours ago, Keileon said:

I wish there was a hidden biome filled ONLY with the breeds I'm actively hunting, so I can just load up my scroll with Spinels and Chronos and Golden Wyverns without having to focus on multiple biomes.

That would be great. I'd fill a shopping list first: "2 name-like coded Moonstones + Sunstones, 1 tabs-coded anything, 1 Gold for keeping, 1 Gold for trading, endless Mageias" XD

Also, how about picking hatchies right from the biomes? I'd snatch all the Aether and Cassare hatchies!

I want my trophy slots to apply for each eggsize group separately: 8 regular eggs, 8 pygmy-sized eggs, 8 double-head eggs, and 8 drake eggs XD Including the according 24 overall-growing slots, of course.

I want biomes with nothing but Black Teas in one, Monarchs in another, Scripts, Falconiforms and Whites sharing, Striped River and Sunsong sharing, and a final biome with nothing but CB Gaia Xenos (these are SO HARD TO FIND!)

I want the ability to grab my own bred egg once it appears in the ap before anyone even touches it :(

Edited by Haki

18 minutes ago, Haki said:

I want the ability to grab my own bred egg once it appears in the ap before anyone even touches it :(

Me too, me too...so many times have I accidentally abandoned an egg because I didn't realize I was locked and it ended up APing automatically. The first time I really CARED about it was when I bred my first ever CB silver and got my first ever 2G silver egg. It auto abandoned (my fault, I know) but the person who picked it up outright killed it. Literally just killed it, didn't even raise it or trade it. Straight up killed. It didn't die of sickness. It said "this egg has been killed"...and that ticked me off so badly. I was so sad. :(

I wish there was a little window of time where we could reverse the accidental abandon. Like, make room and then pick up the egg in the AP. Unreasonable demand: put auto-abandoned eggs (from your scroll only) on top of the AP page so you can grab them again in case it was an accident. It won't happen, but I would love it. 

1 minute ago, Suzumiya said:

Me too, me too...so many times have I accidentally abandoned an egg because I didn't realize I was locked and it ended up APing automatically. The first time I really CARED about it was when I bred my first ever CB silver and got my first ever 2G silver egg. It auto abandoned (my fault, I know) but the person who picked it up outright killed it. Literally just killed it, didn't even raise it or trade it. Straight up killed. It didn't die of sickness. It said "this egg has been killed"...and that ticked me off so badly. I was so sad. :(

I wish there was a little window of time where we could reverse the accidental abandon. Like, make room and then pick up the egg in the AP. Unreasonable demand: put auto-abandoned eggs (from your scroll only) on top of the AP page so you can grab them again in case it was an accident. It won't happen, but I would love it. 

That's sad. I know it's my fault but the penalty is just sometime unbearable. I wonder if we can make a suggestion. Or did anyone make one before?

I want Market dragons to not count towards our growing limits. (Also known as, I want to buy the 51 Aqualis eggs I can afford, right now, but still be able to hunt.)

6 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

If it's any consolation, it's likely the egg was accidentally killed in a Vampire attempt.

42 minutes ago, Keileon said:

If it's any consolation, it's likely the egg was accidentally killed in a Vampire attempt.

It's possible, but who would bite a 2G Silver!? It was sad. Still, accidents happen and it's possible the person who got it was a newbie and had no idea about silvers being popular or vampires killing eggs. Or it could have even been an EQ. 

I still want a way to be able to get eggs back! Like maybe give us an hour window to claim back our abandoned eggs. Sometimes people even accidentally abandon something without being locked and it auto abandoning, so it would just be awesome to be able to choose to get our abandoned eggs back. It'd never happen cuz all the people who mass breed would be seriously annoyed with all their own eggs taking up space on the AP page, but hey, this is unreasonable demands! I demand...uhm...a page where all my abandoned eggs stick around for...uhm...a day! That way I can decide to pick them back up again if I change my mind! Yeah!