Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I demand the ability to name eggs so I don't have to wait for them to hatch when I know what I'm naming them

I want Cheeses to have something like "Bite" so I can transform literally any egg into a Cheese. I'm 20 Cheeses away from a perfect 300. Give us "Cheese Bite". Or "Cheesify". Moar ways to get Cheese please.

I want to accumulate market shards faster, so I don't have to choose between saving up for a Gold or Magma!

I want to have a way to zoom in/out of lineage view. Some of the long lines are so pretty, but I can't see them fully without scrolling. Or is that a browser setting?

EDIT: Actually, at the moment it seems I can see at least 8 generations without scrolling. Which is odd, because it wasn't that way earlier today.... Before I could only see about 5 or 6 generations at a time.

Edited by Twimm

I want a CB pair of every holiday from the last six years I've missed. 

I also second earning shards faster, I'm only at 900 ( shards didn't exist when I was still playing six years ago). Getting those rares and unbreedables is going to take forever. Alternatively, I'd just like the like to see the weekly limit raised. Maybe to like 250 or 300.

Edited by darkladyselenity

I wouldn't *actually* support this as a real suggestion, but sometimes I think it'd be nice to be able to gift our shards to others. Not trade, just gift. I haven't spent any of my shards because there isn't really anything in the Market I want that much. It'd be nice to give them to someone who'd actually use them.

6 hours ago, darkladyselenity said:

I want a CB pair of every holiday from the last six years I've missed. 

You're lucky! Recently, a special holiday biome has been introduced which allows you to gather old CBs during the according holiday week!

I want my shards to be displayed in all colours of the rainbow!

I want a guardian with a code a variation of "Guard."  XD 

I want a two-headed Halloween dragon. So, so much. Come on, spriters, make this my year! *crosses fingers*

9 hours ago, tjekan said:

I want a two-headed Halloween dragon. So, so much. Come on, spriters, make this my year! *crosses fingers*

Oh, yes!

And make all my Zombie attempts successful this Halloween!

As long as I'm dreaming, I'd also like a pygmy Holiday dragon. For a Christmas tree ornament!

But I've been longing for a 2-headed Halloween for yeeeeears now...

Two-headed Halloween would be awesome!

My unreasonable demand of the moment: When 'walls' of one breed happen in the AP, everyone should get temporary extra eggslots as an incentive to pick them up! And yeah this is totally me being frustrated that there was an *Aqualis* wall a few days ago and I was locked for most of it. 

Diamonds, like dragons are forever,. And diamonds are of greater value than platinum ...

Wouldn't it be perfect to have a Diamond Trophy level .. more eggs, more slots ??   nudge  nudge  wink  wink

I think I want a shiny, sparkly Rhinestone Pygmy. It would live in sandy areas and create all the rhinestone one could ever want with its own fire!

I want Refusal to be tweaked so its not permanent. Maybe just a super long "cooldown" period. Four of my six breeding pairs rejected their mates this morning T_T including one very involved lineage project.

20 hours ago, Twimm said:

Four of my six breeding pairs rejected their mates this morning

Did you use Fertility?

I didn't, Ruby. Usually I only use Fertility if its a species that doesn't breed easily, like metallics. I've never had that much trouble with Refusals before. Now I can't try again with those mate pairings :(

Would Fertility affect refusals? I had thought it only increased the chances of an egg, not whether the dragon refused a mate...

I've heard that it does affect the number of refusals when you first breed a pair, but I can't say if that is true or not. To be on the safe side, I use fertility for every mating, unless I am breeding a whole bunch of stuff at once.

7 hours ago, Twimm said:

Would Fertility affect refusals? I had thought it only increased the chances of an egg, not whether the dragon refused a mate...

7 hours ago, Justie said:

I've heard that it does affect the number of refusals when you first breed a pair, but I can't say if that is true or not. To be on the safe side, I use fertility for every mating, unless I am breeding a whole bunch of stuff at once.

Another unreasonable demand:

I want my mateless dragons to announce themselves if they have a Halloween lineage, so that I know which of my dragons I need to get a mate for, this season! XD

30 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Another unreasonable demand:

I want my mateless dragons to announce themselves if they have a Halloween lineage, so that I know which of my dragons I need to get a mate for, this season!

I have a group for that.

And I know that TJ has shot it down, so it is unreasonable, but I can still demand that I only see eggs in the holiday wall that I haven't already picked up and thrown back!

Just now, purplehaze said:

I have a group for that.

I have one as well, but I suspect it's still missing some dragons from my scroll.