Jump to content
Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Another unreasonable demand:

I want my mateless dragons to announce themselves if they have a Halloween lineage, so that I know which of my dragons I need to get a mate for, this season!

I have a group for that.

 

And I know that TJ has shot it down, so it is unreasonable, but I can still demand that I only see eggs in the holiday wall that I haven't already picked up and thrown back!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, purplehaze said:

I have a group for that.

I have one as well, but I suspect it's still missing some dragons from my scroll.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

 

And I know that TJ has shot it down, so it is unreasonable, but I can still demand that I only see eggs in the holiday wall that I haven't already picked up and thrown back!

 

Yeeeesss. 

 

Also, a line or two of non-holiday eggs during the holiday wall. Pweeeease? Literally the only Halloween I need more of is Arcanas, and I'd much rather be able to continue building my Aqualis army during the wall.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, this is unreasonable demands, not totally-reasonable-but-not-implemented demands! :P

Gimme a full page of regular dragons separate from the Holiday AP, thanks :v

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/19/2019 at 5:28 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

Another unreasonable demand:

I want my mateless dragons to announce themselves if they have a Halloween lineage, so that I know which of my dragons I need to get a mate for, this season! XD

 

Relatedly, I wish I could *search* lineages. Like "show me all dragons with a black marrow in the lineage." I know how unreasonable that is coding wise, but surely you concede I deserve it? XD

Share this post


Link to post

*starts the chant again* More slots, more slots, more slots! *glances at AP impatiently*

 

Also, how about a 'hatch now' button to insta-hatch eggs that are ER-timed and have at least stage-4 cracks? Like seriously, big hole, over 1k views, well below 4 days, insta-hatch please! 

Share this post


Link to post

I want the halloween part to be over already and continue my CB hunt and completing my scroll with regular breeds :D I should be thinking about mates for my halloween dragons but blaah.. I guess I'm still excited about picking up some Arcanas that I missed last year.

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/23/2019 at 12:28 AM, Bamboomonkey said:

I want the halloween part to be over already and continue my CB hunt and completing my scroll with regular breeds :D

 

Regular breeds still drop normally every day but the 31st itself, don't they?

Share this post


Link to post

Unreasonable demand of the day: double the egg/hatchling slots... but the extra slots can ONLY hold lineaged eggs. I really want to check if I have any non-holiday dragons that need Halloween mates, but the cave is bursting with lovely attractive CBs I want to catch... argh!

Share this post


Link to post

More freezes. A lot more freezes. Or much shorter freeze cooldown, that would work too. (Already have 5 eggs waiting to be frozen when hatched and it's only the 2nd day of Halloween AP-madness, meep!)

Share this post


Link to post

More egg space and the eggs to hatch fasterrrr! I need more cb halloweens. I had none before.

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/21/2019 at 3:53 PM, HeatherMarie said:

*starts the chant again* More slots, more slots, more slots! *glances at AP impatiently*

 

Also, how about a 'hatch now' button to insta-hatch eggs that are ER-timed and have at least stage-4 cracks? Like seriously, big hole, over 1k views, well below 4 days, insta-hatch please! 

 

I've used Earthquake for this if none of my eggs were over 5d and all had holes. It has NEVER killed a single egg like this. Maybe I just got lucky. 

 

Speaking of EQ, I want to be able to "save" certain eggs from EQ attempts. Like, let a Balloon 'float' them or a Guardian 'shield' them or something, so I can use EQ on the eggs I'm willing to risk. I WANT to use EQ right now, but I literally just caught an egg I don't want to risk. Or more egg slots. That's always a good option.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

 

I've used Earthquake for this if none of my eggs were over 5d and all had holes. It has NEVER killed a single egg like this. Maybe I just got lucky. 

 

Speaking of EQ, I want to be able to "save" certain eggs from EQ attempts. Like, let a Balloon 'float' them or a Guardian 'shield' them or something, so I can use EQ on the eggs I'm willing to risk. I WANT to use EQ right now, but I literally just caught an egg I don't want to risk. Or more egg slots. That's always a good option.

 

I literally forget Earthquake is even an option, I think I've only ever used it once. I might try it next time I get in that position, thanks for the reminder!

Share this post


Link to post

Breeding loans, aka you can breed dragons between scrolls.  It would make sense considering that people do such things with animals, especially pedigree ones or people who breed tarantulas.

Share this post


Link to post

Buying temporary egg slots with shards.   Two weeks' duration would be about perfect for getting through the holiday madness.   Not so unreasonable, though I don't think this will ever happen.

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

Buying temporary egg slots with shards.   Two weeks' duration would be about perfect for getting through the holiday madness.   Not so unreasonable, though I don't think this will ever happen.

 

That's not actually so unreasonable. You could suggest it in the real suggestions section. Sort of hiring a dragon nanny for the holiday. XD  As there get to be more and more holiday breeds, keeping up with them becomes difficult, and for a new player it would be straight up impossible. Maybe a player who had been playing less than a year (and thus might not have had the chance to save up shards) could get it for free their first holiday event.

Share this post


Link to post

I want Halloween AP eggs to be influenceble even if they are under 3 days left...

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I want never-ending cave drops on new holiday releases ...

 

the Christmas/Valentines holiday biomes should never empty! It's about giving so stop being stingy with the drops!

Edited by blockEdragon

Share this post


Link to post

Let me have 'Gifting slots' that anything I get with those can't hatch/grow up on my scroll but for teleporting. Well, not exactly gifting in my case.

Share this post


Link to post

I´d also love a never-ending Cave Drop on Halloween, especially since it is all only for 1 day and the other Holidays have 3-Day drops with a 2-Egg limit, How can you grab as much as you like, when the cave is always empty?

Share this post


Link to post

I want so many of the above things to be real...

 

I want to have a BSA that makes a dragon grow up instantly. I'm short on a few BSAs this year and would love to be able to just grab them from the cave, use the Unreasonable BSA, and bam! Adult BSAs ready for action.

Share this post


Link to post

I need more CB Holiday dragons. Not the Halloween ones. Well also. But the kohrakis just messed up my completely functional breeding plans for Christmas. One starsinger paired with blusang, one with green copper, one with kohraki... wait. *silently weeps in corner*

And yes please more egg/hatchie slots during holidays. As we shall be unreasonable here why not all the time, but especially then.

The idea of being able to buy temporary slots with shards sounds pretty good actually. Since everyone has the same chance at them and with weekly limitation it should not even throw off the game balance.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.