Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I wish there were as many freezers as there are freezables in the AP :dry:

I want unlimited scroll space for Halloween hatchies!

Exact birth time and not just birth date on view pages please

Unlimited kill slots and no dodging for those days when you feel like you just want to **** murder everything.

22 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

And unlimited precog skills on a single Aeon! XD

Yes, that too! Or at least a shorter cooldown -- like maybe an hour?

Unreasonable demand of the day: a tool to instantly tell me what dragons have Lunar Herald parents so I'd know which ones to check, instead of having to open a billion tabs to check every dragon one by one.

like, a search engine for breed and lineage counter for your own scroll XD

also, an ignore option for all the SALT eggs in that AP wall - seriously, WHY YET ANOTHER WALL SO SOON?!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Yes what’s up with that? Did someone go and breed hundreds of just blacktip x celestial on their scroll at once? Why? It doesn’t make sense. I’d like an option to ignore all eggs that were bred from a specific scroll. I feel like I’m cleaning up after someone else, and I’m grumpy about it.

I want a true breed counter in the encyclopedia. It currently says “adults raised” but doesn’t count adults from before the encyclopedia was implemented.

The ability to 'turn back time' on a gendered hatchling to make it stage-1 again. (ie, my last Halloween freezie *gendered* dangit I wanted it stage-1!) 

9 hours ago, Lullakai-Shi said:

Being able to Earthquake the AP would be a joy right now.

Basically...yep. I clicked on several and went to their parents' profiles just to check if the breeder's scroll name is visible, and its the same scroll name on every one I clicked XD

I personally would like to actually be able to see rares in the Cave - in 8 years of playing with the same scroll, I've literally seen a Gold egg in the Cave once. And ofc I missed it. I've seen Silvers like...5 times maybe? I play all hours of the day, sometimes for pretty long periods of time as well 😩 People who catch these things, what on earth is your secret?!?!

Edited by Twilight Dream

An option on Aeon BSA that when they check an egg or hatchling, that egg of hatchling would be greyed out for the next precognition! It's been too many times that, when I have several of the same species eggs, I spent 2-3 precogs on the same one and left the rest unchecked. Otoh, this demand isn't very unreasonable, is it? We do have a mechanism like this working on Reds and Pinks. So why not Aeons???

11 hours ago, painless_j said:

An option on Aeon BSA that when they check an egg or hatchling, that egg of hatchling would be greyed out for the next precognition! It's been too many times that, when I have several of the same species eggs, I spent 2-3 precogs on the same one and left the rest unchecked. Otoh, this demand isn't very unreasonable, is it? We do have a mechanism like this working on Reds and Pinks. So why not Aeons???

just my guess, but since you can influence an egg after precog there are reasons you may want to precog again. For a hatchie though... I don't see why you'd want to check twice, it can't be changed anymore.
Would definitly prefer it that way aswell!

When I put "hatchling" as a Want in my trade, why does everyone offer eggs?!

My unreasonable demand would be: PEOPLE, READ AND COMPREHEND!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

22 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

When I put "hatchling" as a Want in my trade, why does everyone offer eggs?!

My unreasonable demand would be: PEOPLE, READ AND COMPREHEND!

That does indeed seem like an 'unreasonable demand' nowadays! 

*ahem* All abandoned Aqualises should come straight to my scroll. *pokes AP* .... And while we're at it, how about they don't take up eggslots? Or, if an egg is ER-timed, it stops taking up a slot? 

22 hours ago, Naraku said:

AP should be always incuhatchable/ERable.

Yesssss! Entirely too high-timed right now, dang, that doesn't happen as often anymore.

Demand of the moment: A way to magically transfer all the names in my 'name idea' word document onto unnamed dragons so I don't have to spend so much time doing it one by one! Oh, and they could also all be added to the appropriate groups as well.

i want more than 1 leetle tree!! at least one more so the one i have can have a friend and wont be lonely being the only tree on my scroll:(

Based on a dream I had last night... I want the ability to sell eggs for shards! The eggs would leave your scroll and be erased from the game altogether, and you'd get a small amount of shards depending on the egg's rarity and maybe its lineage. We could buy eggs from this in-game marketplace -- why not sell them too? :D

Something like this has been said before, but I want to be able to select a nonholiday breed, and not have their eggs count toward my growing total.