TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I stayed up very late to watch the Royal Crimsons grow up, <3 then I absolutely had to sleep. So now, I get to wake up to the Soulpeace Dragons. Beautiful! Thank you, Earthgirl, and TJ, too, for another beautiful addition to our Dragon Cave family! I love the name, too, and it does sound like this might be the BSA dragon, "Folklore speaks of them as being able to cure curses." I guess we'll have the definitive answer tomorrow night! <3<3<3

Wow! These adults are just as gorgeous as I was hoping. I love both breeds! Excellent job by the spriters. I can't pick a favorite.

Edited by Zucni

Loving the Royal Crimsons. I'm going to have to try breeding those with sunstones to make a checker lineage sometime.

Loving the Royal Crimsons. I'm going to have to try breeding those with sunstones to make a checker lineage sometime.

I'm planning on a Crimson x Brimstone checker. happy.gif

They look amazing <3 Love them both.

Really hope I can get one eventually .

They're stunning! I'm glad I grabbed 4 crimsons, and am just waiting on a couple nabbed Daydreams to hatch and grow so I can breed a couple Soulpeaces. Hmmm, what if Soulpeaces have the BSA to "cure" zombie dragons?

Yay! Four of my Royal Crimsons finally hatched! biggrin.gif And OMG those Soulpeace Dragons! ohmy.gif Ok yeah, SO getting more of them. xd.png

They're stunning! I'm glad I grabbed 4 crimsons, and am just waiting on a couple nabbed Daydreams to hatch and grow so I can breed a couple Soulpeaces. Hmmm, what if Soulpeaces have the BSA to "cure" zombie dragons?

(covers her zombie lineage dragon's ears)

CURE THEM? there's nothing wrong with zombies!

You do cast spells on dragons all the time in this game though. Influences, incubations, freezing...

I still think the Royal Crimsons are gonna be the rare ones, and the Soulchasers will have the BSA.

Either way, they are both wonderful.

I still think the Royal Crimsons are gonna be the rare ones, and the Soulchasers will have the BSA.

Either way, they are both wonderful.

how do we know -either- of them will be rare?

You are right. We don't, I guess. laugh.gif

I can't a darned Crimson! GRAAH! *flips table and faceplants onto the floor* I need help with my life...

They're both gorgeous! SO glad to have such nice additions to the Cave Collection!

Just nabbed a CB DayDream from the AP!!

ETA grammar derp

Edited by oddsoxdi

God, those hybrids are gorgious ohmy.gif

The Royal crimson are very pretty too but for this release the soulpeace are absolutly my favorite.

Thx TJ and especially the spriters to give us such pretty artworks to play with

I love the way the crimson looks - definitely will be hoarding these in the future. biggrin.gif The soulpeace are lovely too. Although the female sprite looks smaller than the male sprite, and it's putting me off a little. xd.png

Oh my gosh, these dragons are just so gorgeous!!! Thank you for these gorgeous new babies to hoard and love and love and love and... and.... happy.gif

*mumbles something about not being able to nab any more of the oh so pretty Royal Crimsons and goes back to stalking the Volcano*

Thank you so much TJ and spriters they are soo pretty. I have my 2 crimsons and 2 Soulpeaces, the soulpeaces were a gift from some kind person since my whites and daydreams refused to give me hybrids. I will try them again next week and I will see if I can gift them to people who are having trouble.

If I can resist the urge to horde the pretty's. Gonna have to eventually freeze some hatchies from both these new breeds.

Thank you again for these great additions! biggrin.gif

I'm planning a hybrid EG now, with Geodes, Blunas, UVs and Soulpeaces... Someday!

/still can't finish her EG lineage with blue-colored dragons because of Whites being lazy since always.

Was there a drop this hour, or is something wrong with my computer? All I got was a little one-egg-at-a-time dribble of about ten eggs, and then nothing.