TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Shimmers are a lot like Tinsels, and if people didn't incubate them and just let them grow naturally and not put them in ERs, they'd mostly be fine. Every time I've left them alone, they haven't had issues. And while this BSA might help with this issue, I'd be kind of sad for that. Not that I want Shimmers or Tinsels to get sick, I just think that it was an interesting quirk to have certain eggs take certain levels of care. I think that it's somewhat less engaging a player in the game to make these eggs now be "set it and forget it".

I agree with this - Tins and Shims take more care and attention than "normal" breeds, but that seems to fit their nature as special, rare dragons.

Mind you, "remove curse" might imply a BSA-removing BSA, which would be brilliant - no more having to bounce an egg to someone else to remove a mis-influence...

Always a joy to see everybody loving the newest releases! Grats to Imbe and Earthgirl!

Edited by Sif

wow

i think soulpeace might look awesome withs shimmer for some reason

the royal crimson will do awesome with my magmas

love them both

I can't wait till my Soulpeace hatchling grows up because there so pretty! biggrin.giflaugh.gif thank you sprinters and TJ for this realse!

The Soulpeace are GORGEOUS! And I like the Royal Crimsons much more than I thought I would. tongue.gif

Mind you, "remove curse" might imply a BSA-removing BSA, which would be brilliant - no more having to bounce an egg to someone else to remove a mis-influence...

Yes, please!

Earthgirl has outdone herself again! blink.gif So awesome... wub.gif

I love both dragons of this release, can't wait for my hatchies to grow up! biggrin.gif

Thank you again, everyone involved!

I love the Soulpieces, but how can they be rare, when anyone can breed them? Unless the whites and daydreams now also become rare. I had no trouble breeding for them, I gifted most. But they bred true for me almost every time. My kids, too.

The fact that the Crimsons are now hard to get, and don't drop very well, suggests to me they are the rare ones, with the Soulpieces getting the BSA.

Edited by Riverwillows

Awesome, both of them! wub.gif

Many thanks to the spriters for their amazing work, and to TJ for another successful release! laugh.gif

Not sure if anyone had said this or may have notice, but the Soulpeace Dragons remind me a little of Flashwing from the new Skylander Giant game. Both dragons are truly beautiful and cannot wait till mine mature.

HOLY SMOKOLY, they're both incredibly gorgeous! The Royal Crimson is my favorite, but the the Soulpeace is, I think, EarthGirl's best yet. Brava to her and to Imbecamiel and Nectaris! (I'm still collecting their handsome royal blues, too smile.gif )

Edited by blackdragon71

Both breeds are awesome! I'm so happy two gorgeous breeds made it into the cave tongue.gif

Can't wait for mine to grow up, but I forgot to incubate them xd.png A hatchling incubate would be really great tongue.gif

Man, I really wish I had grabbed a Daydream or two back when they were everywhere in the AP. The Soulpeace dragons are gorgeous and I'm going to want to eventually gather myself a horde of them.

Beautiful Adults!!!

Thank you to the artists - you did a wonderful job biggrin.gif

I love the adults! biggrin.gif Worried about what the soulpeace says in the description about being rare, though. I've been collecting the crimsons mostly, but I might have to stock up on them now just in case!

Thank you TJ and spriters! happy.gif Looks like those who were talking about a healing BSA might be right after all. smile.gif That sounds like it would fit the soulpeace nicely. Or alternatively, maybe a protection one for the crimson, but that doesn't seem as likely. tongue.gif

HNNNNNNNNNNGH, I'm in love with the Soulpeaces! Earthgirl, Imbecamiel, and Nectaris have outdone themselves with this release's beautiful dragons. I'm glad I have a solid stack of whites and daydreams already; it's going to be hard to get those breeds for a little while. laugh.gif I need an April Release army. *Starts plotting lineages*

Yeehaw! Just grabbed a CB DayDream from the AP!! That makes two CB pairs of DD's and Whites to help with the creation of the SoulPeaces. It's incuhatchable, so I can get back to RC grabbing once it's hatched.

I really like both the new additions to the Cave, both of them are sophisticated and elegant. Way to go artists!

I STILL think it's funny/weird/peculiar that in the very moments leading up to the release of these eggs, the AP would have several DayDreams at once, as well as Whites. Once the release was...well, released, both DayDream and White acted like stags on the opening day of deer hunting season and went into hiding!

Oh my goodness. The adults are all so gorgeous! I love them all for different reasons and I love that both the breeds are opposites. I can't wait to start some lineages with these.

Does anyone know what the BSA is yet and which breed will have it?

Does anyone know what the BSA is yet and which breed will have it?

Until they start to grow up on our scrolls, we won't know. All we can do until then is speculate. smile.gif

Those Soulpeace dragons...I CAN'T EVEN DEAL WITH THEM THEY'RE TOO BEAUTIFUL.

I just found my new favorite breed.

Every time I look at the Royal Crimson or read its description, I think of Regal Coppers from the Temeraire series...