TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Luck that I was sitting seeing the adults....I nearly lost balance....AWESOME!!! 100 WIN!!! Beautiful!!!!!

Thank you spriters! (and TJ of course)

OH, they've grownp up!! and they are awesome! i like the royal crimson! who else is thinking royal crimsonXroyal blue? xd.png

and the soulpeace is simply dashing~ i'll need to get more of each.

Thank you, TJ and spriters!!

Pure awesomeness!! My thanks to TJ and spriters biggrin.gif

I absolutely adore the new sprites! Royal Crimsons are beautiful and so are the Soulpeace dragons wub.gif its sad that I only have 1 soulpeace though and no Royal Crimsons. dry.gif I will try catching one today if I have the chance.

going by the description i'd say the Soulpeace's have the BSA and it is an sickness cure or protection smile.gif

\very very helpful given how Shimmers like to act with hatching and growing up.

They are both gorgeous breeds.

It's rare (for me) that a new release is loved and marveled at across the board. Well done guys, they're both beautiful. wub.gif

I love the names and descriptions too - have anymore back story for us?? ^^

Wow, I didn't notice that. You're so right! biggrin.gif

~

For the Soulpeace Dragons, they are hybrids, BSA holders, possibly rare, and gorgeous. So much rolled into one laugh.gif

Edited by DeathCry

I was picking up low time stones to freeze for my R&R hall of fame ( at the bottom of my scroll) and got a red x stone checker that I was going to keep, but froze when half asleep the next morning mad.gif

I was going to re- create it but now I think I will do a RC x Stone project biggrin.gif

too bad we can't get the BSA from TJ's dragons

but the sprites are gorgeous biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Still wondering which ones have the BSA since whites have a pretty clear depiction of healing powers already but no BSA.

Also: what would a Heal cure? Sickness is part of an anti-abuse system so i don't see why there would be a way to circumvent it.

Still wondering which ones have the BSA since whites have a pretty clear depiction of healing powers already but no BSA.

Also: what would a Heal cure? Sickness is part of an anti-abuse system so i don't see why there would be a way to circumvent it.

It might be out of a trend of some mean/jealous individuals who viewbomb eggs that someone else snagged before they did.

People seriously do that? blink.gif

*Imagines DC gangsters*

Never had it happen to me but it happens to sometimes, but I've never caught too many rare eggs.

Also, I'm loving the Adults! such lovelies...now I need my white egg to hatch...

Edited by CheshireFox

I've had a situation once or twice someone adding my eggs to fansites. Had a few sick ones because of it

Oh my.. they are SO BEAUTIFUL I know a better word: GORGEOUS!

*is speechless*

Ohh I am so glad I got 4 of the red ones..

Now I only need some successful breeding >.<

Edited by Skaiya

Soulpeace dragons are not nice.. they are beautiful!! ohmy.gif

Now I have to HOARD them! biggrin.gif

going by the description i'd say the Soulpeace's have the BSA and it is an sickness cure or protection smile.gif

\very very helpful given how Shimmers like to act with hatching and growing up.

Shimmers are a lot like Tinsels, and if people didn't incubate them and just let them grow naturally and not put them in ERs, they'd mostly be fine. Every time I've left them alone, they haven't had issues. And while this BSA might help with this issue, I'd be kind of sad for that. Not that I want Shimmers or Tinsels to get sick, I just think that it was an interesting quirk to have certain eggs take certain levels of care. I think that it's somewhat less engaging a player in the game to make these eggs now be "set it and forget it".

I do think that protection from the upswing in viewbombing would be nice. What I hope it is, if it is a protective BSA along those lines, is something that protects early, when an egg is legitimately vulnerable due to it's nature, and then that protection fades, so that it doesn't cover the whole incubate, ER, and bombard with views to hatch process.

Wow, I didn't notice that. You're so right! biggrin.gif

~

For the Soulpeace Dragons, they are hybrids, BSA holders, possibly rare, and gorgeous. So much rolled into one laugh.gif

If the Soulpeace have the BSA then they won't be rare. Although it would be nice to have a breedable from commons rare to kind of help level the playing field some for players who can't catch all that well.

Ack, I think the Soulpeace Dragons would perfectly match the Nightglory Drakes... too bad those can't breed with all dragons xd.png I like this release =) In my opinion neither of them will be rare. The Royal Crimsons are cleary the "opposite" of the Royal Blues and I think they will be just as common when the hype dies down wink.gif And I imagine the Soulpeace will be as common as the Shallow Waters. And I've been waiting for solid non-rare release xd.png

I'm so glad that you guys are liking the adult RC! \o/

HUGE credit goes to Nectaris for making these guys turn out as well as they did. <3 RCs are my concept, and I did the hatchlings and had a more detailed painting/sketch for the adult head... but couldn't get a pose sketch that I liked to work out. Nectaris came through and saved the day with an awesome sketch and line art for the adult. She's got some mad skillz. ;D And then I ended up doing the adult shading. So many thanks and kudos to her!

And yes, the name is what was amusing me earlier. *g* I did not intend to set a pattern of "spriter of Royal dragons." XD these guys were actually finished some time before RBs were released, and I went back and forth on several potential names for them - I'd half forgotten which variation I settled on in the end.

Edited by Imbecamiel

omg

both of them are super gorgeous

already have great plans for both

i wish the royal crimson need to drop more