rubyshoes

Shimmer Breeding Topic

It does look nice.

Wish Pygmys could be bred with Shimmers. I'd love to see Bronze and Mysfit, or Silver and Nilia, and also Gold with All of them.

Edited by Riverwillows

the sunsongs look really good with the Silver Tinsels *nod* so i can see them looking great with the Silver Shimmers

edit - i have a question. the Bronze Shimmer "Crazy little Diamond" is that a Pink Flyod referance by chance wub.gif whenever i see that dragons name i start singign parts 1-4 in my head laugh.gif

takes em back to 06 when i went to see Roger Waters in concert in VA.

if the owner wants to PM i have "Shine On U" reserved for them. "Shine on you" and "Shine On" were taken by two tisnsels

Edited by Red2111

My little monster recovered from sickness and now I can show him off! smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JsbsD

I've seen the naming scheme of this line and it took me a while to name him. LOL .. but I think it's fitting enough! tongue.gif

I've seen the naming scheme of this line and it took me a while to name him. LOL .. but I think it's fitting enough! tongue.gif

I want a Gold Shimmer from a Lumina so bad. It's a very nice lineage.

Very fitting name arly! It's a very pretty line.

that is a very pretty line arly and the namming scheme is great

traded for my first shimmer today

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fzI2z wub.gif

in case the little girl is fogged, shes a bronze stair with a Gold Wyvren from Royal Huntresses line.

i've influenced and incubated her, but will be fogging her while i'm away so nothing happens to her.

in case the little girl is fogged, shes a bronze stair with a Gold Wyvren from Royal Huntresses line.

i've influenced and incubated her, but will be fogging her while i'm away so nothing happens to her.

I like that, a lot, as well. Was just commenting to someone how I loved their 3rd gen Shimmer from GWs.

Also, my hatchie is no longer sick. That makes me happy. Still gonna keep it fogged a while.

Oh yes, that line is stunning! wub.gif

I will get my hands on one! Hehe ..

Grats!

more and more shimmers comming into the world lol and oh ive seen an inbred one already

more and more shimmers comming into the world lol and oh ive seen an inbred one already

I saw an inbred evengen one up for trade. Maybe its the same one you saw linda.

My little girl is not sick anymore either....

Presenting... Feral Child

I'll fog her again before I go to bed, but for now, she's allowed out to play a bit.

Edited by Riverwillows

I saw an inbred evengen one up for trade.  Maybe its the same one you saw linda.

yeah thats probably the same one then though i did offer on it lol and oh and I just realized both of those were males I wanted to breed xd.png guess guess that's not happening haha

Edited by linda3.0

linda that will make a lovely lineage.

Artie is out to play now from her cozy sleep over night for any that want to see her lovely bronze and gold lineage.

i'm tryign to think of a name for her. given her originating Shimmer is "Royal Huntress" i'll be incorperating that, and Artemis (though thats a Silver Tins name) is the greek goddess of hunting so i'll be putting that name in there somewhere and calling her Artie for short laugh.gif

Edited by Red2111

Beautiful lineages all around...well done all smile.gif still seeking a shimmer and realising there are 6Gs out already ohmy.gif

Edited by J'Adore Julez

Oh well it woulda been pretty haha gotta pick another mate now xd.png hope the second breeding gives me an egg unlike the first xd.png Guess the shimmer didn't like it's hellfire line lol

Edited by linda3.0

I'm hoping to get a shimmer soon.

All those pretty lines out there rolleyes.gif

well i thought i might be able to breed you a new mate for your bronze, but both of my 4G stairs are reverse stairs.

are you able to breed a 5th gen Tinsel with that lineage?

yeah thats probably the same one then though i did offer on it lol and oh and I just realized both of those were males I wanted to breed xd.png guess guess that's not happening haha

Oh! I didn't even noticed it was inbred! I hope this deters people from offering on it. When I saw its lineage, it looked pretty. *w* It being inbred kinda makes me want it more, actually.

You know..if I was inclined to, I might, just for the sake of experiment, breed one of my second gen shimmers, then breed THAT third gen with it's non-shimmer parent....just to see.

People are offering their children for shimmers practially, but most hate inbreds. What if you presented them with a low gen inbred shimmer? What would be the demand? If any??

Be an interesting experiment for sure. lol

I also offered on that inbred trade (though I offered 'before' I looked at the lineage: if I had known I was inbred before hand I may not have offered on it, though I only had common CB hatchlings/eggs to offer on it anyway). If per chance I won it (not likely considering the craze right not), I probably wouldn't breed it much unless someone wanted freeze fodder, tbh.

Edit: a part of me wonders if the owner even realizes it's inbred, or if it was done on purpose as an experiment?

Edited by Slaskia

I'm actually seeing people now requesting "no inbreds" and "no messys" in their shimmer requests. Guess they ARE becoming more common now that people are getting a bit picky. lol.

Last week it was "any shimmer" now it's "shimmer with exceptions". laugh.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

Not so much common, but a lot of people just flat out don't want messy things on their scroll.