rubyshoes

Shimmer Breeding Topic

That's Commander Whimsy's, isn't it? I wonder if any Shimmer owners are doing that. ಠ_ಠ

Yes.

Haven't heard about it. It seems that for now all of you guys first want to clear your lists xd.png

Didn't know about Abby. So, that makes a Silver and Bronze, right? Wonder if any of the Gold owners are doing it.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

As soon as my lists are cleared, I'm gonna do all blues with my 2nd gen from Logic. I've asked for water as a mate, and will continue with all the CB blues possible. When I get it.

Edited by Riverwillows

I just spied one of the FortyTwo's babies in the ER biggrin.gif

Pretty, pretty.

Darn things won't hatch! xd.png

Mhm, I know of a CB Bronze Shimmer owner who is breeding theirs to ALL the breeds.

Darn things won't hatch! xd.png

Mhm, I know of a CB Bronze Shimmer owner who is breeding theirs to ALL the breeds.

Want me to refresh it over here?

Rainbow progeny! That's gonna take some work and time.

ETA: Just remembered to say: I see Shimmers in ERs every time I go hatch something (and that's often cause of all those low time AP eggs wub.gif). So, I guess that they are spreading fast.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I'd quite like 2nd gens from Luckiest Catch x all breeds.... eventually. tongue.gif But for the moment sharing the wealth takes priority.

So the all-blue-dragons lineage is getting real? That's fantastic! Can't wait for it<3

~Topic closed until we decide to re open with the chat removed or to leave it closed.~

edit: Thread will remain closed as it degenerated into chat just as the previous shimmer thread did.

Edited by rubyshoes