rubyshoes

Shimmer Breeding Topic

<3 Thanks, guys.

Oh, and I'm not sure whether to influence female or male. If I go female, any stairs I breed will be perfect and I can do even-gens with a Guardian from Chocolate Sweetling. If I go male, I can breed spirals as well as even-gens with a Silver Tinsel from Guardian mate and with a Guardian from spriter's alt Winter Magi.

What do you guys think?

Stair biggrin.gif

<3 Thanks, guys.

Oh, and I'm not sure whether to influence female or male. If I go female, any stairs I breed will be perfect and I can do even-gens with a Guardian from Chocolate Sweetling. If I go male, I can breed spirals as well as even-gens with a Silver Tinsel from Guardian mate and with a Guardian from spriter's alt Winter Magi. The thing is, I'll be primarily breeding even-gens, only one or two stair/spiral offspring.

What do you guys think?

Yeah I decided to influence him male. Better for my even-gens, and spirals are fun, and there's nothing preventing a stair with a flipped first-gen.

Ooooooooh, that's my dream pairing too (my first ever dragon was a Guardian, so I am always partial to them above all others wub.gif) Congratulations TCA!

I hadn't even thought of Mating those o.o but that looks great congrats (to the guardian x shimmer) as for the arsani I had thought of that pairing and yes it works very well nice choice

Edited by linda3.0

The more I've been thinking about it, the more I'm beginning to think I would sell my soul for a silver x tsunami line.

Fawkes had a fight with his lady I think... no egg this week sad.gif Anyone know of a good relationship counselor? xd.png

I really like that silver shimmer x red neb! Congrats with it, Konsul smile.gif

Anyone know how many views before they hatch? Having trouble hatching THIS stubborn little girl. It's in one ER already, I'm afraid to put it in any more.

Any advice?

Try putting it in the refresher on AoND. I opened up a few tabs with that the other night to help someone hatch theirs.

The Refresher? What's that? It's already in the ER there....?

The Refresher? What's that? It's already in the ER there....?

something like AotND Auto refresher.

Edit: corrected the link, the one I had before was only for eggs at 2 hrs or less.

Edited by Slaskia

Thanks guys. It's cracking so hopefully hatch soon.

I'm starting the intermediary breeding for the 4th gen version of my bronze-lined rainbow, and so far I have this (as hosted on AoND). I'm not sure, though, I think the magi might be too bright in contrast with the bronze/red neb. Any thoughts?

I'm starting the intermediary breeding for the 4th gen version of my bronze-lined rainbow, and so far I have this (as hosted on AoND).  I'm not sure, though, I think the magi might be too bright in contrast with the bronze/red neb.  Any thoughts?

I think it might actually be the Brim that's not bright enough. The other orange-ish dragons I can think of don't really fit, either. Maybe you could try a wyvern instead of the Brim for extra shiny factor? Or magi x gold, even.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Noxion

I wub.gif the first set! Magma x Brimstone really brings out the vibrancy of the shimmer x red neb.

Damn. It got sick and I had to fog it. It had a tiny hole in it. Now what? It is past the hatching time, and now its fogged. Advice?

Edit: I unfogged it so you can see. But I don't want it to die.

Edited by Riverwillows

Man, I envy you guys. :l I only see a shimmer egg in my dreaaaaaaaaaams.

Damn. It got sick and I had to fog it. It had a tiny hole in it. Now what? It is past the hatching time, and now its fogged. Advice?

You shouldn't worry about it. Mine just hatched with these stats:-

Overall Views: 3910

Unique Views: 716

Clicks: 19

It got sick before hatching too and was in the ER for a good 30 mins before hatching, sick. He's a fogball now.

Edited by arlymaye

Yay, it hatched. Ok. I fogged it. Now to get it grown. lol.

You guys are all so lucky with your shinies! The long wait until I get the second and third gens I'm listed for seems even more daunting now @_@ The sprites are so gorgeous, especially the shading <3

I think it might actually be the Brim that's not bright enough. The other orange-ish dragons I can think of don't really fit, either. Maybe you could try a wyvern instead of the Brim for extra shiny factor? Or magi x gold, even.

Thank you for doing those! I think the golden wyvern will be nice, but I'll probably have to wait on it until I do the 5th gen (the transition isn't far enough to bridge to green, I think). But the magma/brim and the magi/gold actually work out pretty well.