rubyshoes

Shimmer Breeding Topic

LOL...I'm kind of a purist. I'm probably going to keep to the stair all mine will begin with.

i prefer stairstep lineages as well (though i like spirals too) i just think they look better are are easier to deal with

Edited by linda3.0

I never thought I would like it, but this Bronze x Lurker combo has grown on me. The dark/light contrast is really cool.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/s144s

Edited by Riverwillows

I still love the Shimmer x Sunsong idea. It's just so perfect. *Gets dewey shojo eyes while daydreaming about the day when I get my own Shimmer.*

What do you think about this lineage?

user posted image

I think that it look better than Gold x male Moonstone.

that is beautiful! But must be so hard to breed dry.gif

so many beautiful lineages suggested here! I want them all too tongue.gif

Apparently not, looking at the 2nd gen's progeny.

We'll see as time goes on... laugh.gif

It's nice, Asseilaa.

Gold and Pebble looks really nice, I wasn't expecting that.

I've been doing Silver shimmer with female Moonstones and Hellfire so far, I think they match the best in terms of detail in the coloration, as well as style of outline. At first I was going to use white and water dragons, but they look very flat compared to the shimmers and I didn't like that as a match.

I want to do Silver x blue Nebula but I just can't manage to get a CB one ><

As odd as it sounds, I would LOVE a 2nd/3rd gen Gold Shimmer from Albino. I bet NO ONE pairs Albinos with anything. It would be so rare and unique (and pretty!)

Hmm...you know what would be a really cruel line to start with a Shimmer?

A CB Holly.

Now there's a line that would be next to impossible to continue xd.png.

Totally loving these:

Gold Shimmer + Terrae

Silver Shimmer + f. Swallowtail or f. Hellfire

Bronze Shimmer + Speckles or Golden Wyverns

Anyone tried Silver Shimmer with Moonstone? They would look pretty together. (Not gonna check all the 138 pages of the old thread lol.)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FVaUI

I think it's so pretty. ;;

Ok, yeah. THAT would be the ultimate in cruel. blink.gif

Hmm...you know what would be a really cruel line to start with a Shimmer?

A CB Holly.

Now there's a line that would be next to impossible to continue xd.png.

If the Holly's male, you could easily get away with Heartseekers o3o and if the Holly is female, Red Nebula'd be the best option.

If the Holly's male, you could easily get away with Heartseekers o3o and if the Holly is female, Red Nebula'd be the best option.

Reds would probably work too in either case.

lol i hope nobody does that xd.png thats 1 lineage id be kinda sad to have since it cant be continued

CB Holly x CB Shimmer - You can always go EG! biggrin.gif

If a cb holly x shimmer ever theoretically got to 3rd gen I'd be able to breed it with my 3rd gen holly x gold. But I hope it never happens. laugh.gif

What would really be interesting, is if one of the few I know of who have both a CB tinsel, AND a CB shimmer, bred them. Or did it happen already??

What would really be interesting, is if one of the few I know of who have both a CB tinsel, AND a CB shimmer, bred them. Or did it happen already??

One of? I thought there was only 1 person with both on their scroll.

And I'm not sure I'd be interested in that combination - it would be pretty, but how the heck would you continue it? laugh.gif

Oh, I thought there was at least two. My bad. Well, still tho...interesting, no?

Lol...yeah.

I wonder tho...has anyone looked at some of the original older dragons for possible shimmer combos? That's what I did with my choices, but what about Stones, Vines, etc?

Or how about any prize dragon whose non-prize parent was successfully zombified? *evil*

Has Shimmer x Arsani been actually bred, or was it just a passing thought?

Arsani is one dragon that would look good with all the shimmer colors. Not sure if it's been done tho.

Lol...yeah.

I wonder tho...has anyone looked at some of the original older dragons for possible shimmer combos? That's what I did with my choices, but what about Stones, Vines, etc?

yes shimmer x vine has been disscussed i think i know i liked the idea since i like vines with tinsels id like to see one with frills too but thats another of those hard 2 continue things since they r discontinued =P but i like the arsani combo