rubyshoes

Shimmer Breeding Topic

I guess the same could be said with the Frills, though thinking about the coloring of those, bronze would look nice too heh.

Yeah. It's funny though for me since I can continue any Frill or Old Pink line. ._. *owns a male and female CB Frill + 2 CB Bright Pinks* but honestly, my favorite line for shimmers (and for anything) would still be Daydream x Shimmer. Although Royal Blue, Spotted Greenwing, Tri-Horns, and Female Silvers are gorgeous, too. (edit: Forgot to add that Female Hellfire with Silver is also amazing.)

Edited by kiyoura

Long time ago I've seen a stairstep with Tinsels + all possible pink-colored dragons, which appeared only once in that lineage (one Pink, one Bright Pink, one Rosebud, one Valentine etc.). I think this pattern would work well with silver Shimmers.

Or similar thing, a silver Shimmer with all blue-colored dragons (except Blunas)... I can dream, right? :'D

Edited by Light Concorde

Long time ago I've seen a stairstep with Tinsels + all possible pink-colored dragons, which appeared only once in that lineage (one Pink, one Bright Pink, one Rosebud, one Valentine etc.). I think this pattern would work well with silver Shimmers.

Or similar thing, a silver Shimmer with all blue-colored dragons (except Blunas)... I can dream, right? :'D

Now that just sounds lovely. Silver Shimmer x different blues? Yes, *please!*

Now that just sounds lovely. Silver Shimmer x different blues? Yes, *please!*

When I finally get my 2nd gen Silver Shimmer from Qualeo, I've already requested Water as the mate, I could then take that further, and do that. All CB blues possible. Yeah, I think I will.

Gotta get my shimmer first tho. lol.

When I finally get my 2nd gen Silver Shimmer from Qualeo, I've already requested Water as the mate, I could then take that further, and do that. All CB blues possible. Yeah, I think I will.

Congrats! I hope to get something from Logic, as well. wub.gif

Sounds rather lovely.

Ooh, it would be like a silver shimmer flowing down a river!

i think that one would do better as a Spiral, 42.

i'm with silicon, the purple gets rather underwhelmed by the bronze, so if you can surround the bronze with purple goodness it will make the lineage pop imo.

that and the catfish look of both Purple sprites complement the shimmers imo

yeah a spiral looks really nice with those two breeds. and i have to say i'm rather smitten with the Male Purple x Bronze Shimmer combo. those two really complement eachother in more ways that one.

Yeah, this is true. I'll have to consider it. c: ^^

good luck with the decision 42 happy.gif

*drools a bit* a lineage with all blue colored dragons. do want!! and that tisnel is absolutely georgous. i'm a sucker for multi holiday lineaged tinsels laugh.gif

Or make it a spiral, like this with all 5 years of Valentines?

Lineage

...seeing that pink makes me wonder how the Old Pinks would look with the gold, that'd be a very rare line indeed.

Or Old Pinks with any of them, really.

*nods enthusastically at both potential lineages*

I really like this pairing. http://dragcave.net/lineage/5E25X

That is indeed lovely *-*

So far my favourite pairings are: male purple, female sunsong and purple ridgewing.

I'm secretly hoping the Shimmer owners breed these lines ^^'

not that I have any chances of getting offspring, but ok. Would look nice.

Gifts - you could do a lineage similar to this Gold i have Lineage no clue what to call it but its rather neat looking imo.

Anyone thought of pairing silver shimmers with mints? That'd bring out the color of that frill on their back, I think. Silvers with Guardians would look nice too, they've got that paleish blue look to them. Add those in to the list of blue dragons heh.

Lumina dragons with golds? The gold of their bellies and the silver of their backs is an inverse of the gold's color scheme. I like pairing Luminas with metal silvers myself.

Edited by zaverxi

lol theyve suggested so many lineages its impossible to keep tract of whats been done and not done

Anyone thought of pairing silver shimmers with mints? That'd bring out the color of that frill on their back, I think. Silvers with Guardians would look nice too, they've got that paleish blue look to them. Add those in to the list of blue dragons heh.

Lumina dragons with golds? The gold of their bellies and the silver of their backs is an inverse of the gold's color scheme. I like pairing Luminas with metal silvers myself.

Silver Shimmer x Guardian, Gold Shimmer x Lumina. Yes, they do both look very nice, especially Guardians omg best pairing <333. I think Water Walker would bring out the greenish back better than Mint, though. And I'd rather see a female Gold Shimmer x male Daydream than any Gold Shimmer x Lumina. I love pale blues with bright yellows.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

lol theyve suggested so many lineages its impossible to keep tract of whats been done and not done

Kind of stalker-ish, but made me curious. xd.png

So far, gold and silver pairings that have produced eggs, shimmer or otherwise:

Gold x

blusang, electric, gold, gray, GW, harvest, lumina, magi, marrow, moonstone, pillow, ribbon, spitfire, tsunami, swallowtail, water, white

Silver x

balloon, BBW, blusang, daydream, frill, gold, guardian, GW, hellfire, horse, ice, lumina, magma, moonstone, pink, purple, purple neb, RB, ribbon, silver, speckle, spitfire, spotted greenwing, sunset, sunsong, SW, swallowtail, sweetling, thunder, trihorn, tsunami, white

Haven't done bronze yet, bet it's a bunch!

I really hope the owner of this Shimmer doesn´t kill me for posting, but I really would love to get an offspring from this lineage: Gold Shimmer

their would be great options to combine with a Tinsel *drool* (would of course be a longer gen)

like this or with wrong influence