rubyshoes

Shimmer Breeding Topic

Hai guys! Lookie what I have!

user posted image

First Shimmer! biggrin.gif

And I am quite aware that I joined right after Halloween, so I do not have a Cave Lurker. Oh well, it's still mine, and I do not care. It already has two breeds in it, so maybe I could do a Holiday lineage?

Then it would still be clean-ish.

Or maybe a Black?

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Congrats maggie! I looove silver shimmers. I think yours would look nice if you continued a spiral with an ember perhaps? It might match the cavern lurker.

Hai guys! Lookie what I have!

user posted image

First Shimmer! biggrin.gif

And I am quite aware that I joined right after Halloween, so I do not have a Cave Lurker. Oh well, it's still mine, and I do not care. It already has two breeds in it, so maybe I could do a Holiday lineage?

Then it would still be clean-ish.

Or maybe a Black?

I saw that one being offered on the EAtW marketplace. Tried offering on it, but the owner didn't like my 2g PB Silver Deadline (it was the best I had sad.gif). Grats on winning it.

It's very nice Maggie!

yup another pretty shimmery baby xd.png with a pretty lineage. anyway omg lol mines 7 hours from growing up xd.png im gonna need another shimmer baby to smother with love now haha

Thanks guys. Lol, Linda. It's like watching a Shimmer grow is like a drug that you mustn't have a break from.

well what do you expect? the fickle easy to get sick takes forever to even gender shimmer breed is just impossible to leave alone haha. also i guess im just gonna go ahead and go with breeding it to a CB hellfire since it gendered male and i have no 5th gen stairsteps 2 breed 2 it

Well, whatever you do with it, there will always be SOMEBODY who will like it and want it.

Now, here's an idea. Have a CB Shimmer breed with a common. Then breed the baby to a different common of another color.....and so on. Get a whole rainbow going.

Edited by Riverwillows

I would still go crazy at the opportunity for a crazily messy lineaged Shimmer. They're still sparse enough that the demand for any is still rather strong.

i know xd.png and im not sayin i dont love my dragon (cuz for real ive been the dragon version of over protective mother) and its bronze x blue lineage but its just a harder to continue one like it tongue.gif

Edited by linda3.0

i know xd.png and im not sayin i dont love my dragon and its bronze x blue lineage its just a pain to continue tongue.gif

It's very pretty, and unique.

Layla successfully bred with the Balloon I wanted! \o/

Is fogged now, but I'll get a screenshot of it for you all in a bit, if you like. Balloons do look nice with Silver Shimmers! =P

Edited by TheGrox

Layla successfully bred with the Balloon I wanted! \o/

Is fogged now, but I'll get a screenshot of it for you all in a bit, if you like. Balloons do look nice with Silver Shimmers! =P

Ooh, yes screenie please! It sounds interesting, and I may be on a Gen3 list somewhere with a pairing like that...

As over-shiny as it sounds. I would adore a silver x silver shimmer line. I think I would like that quite a bit =P.

GRR lol an hour late maturing and no egg for first breeding to the hellfire mate i picked xd.png this shimmer is a naughty boy

Edited by linda3.0

I would love to own any shimmer X speckle throat. Its so gorgeous in my opinion especially with the male speckle throat =D

This is quite pretty.

Why didn't I think of it? ;;

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nYBkk

i knew that would look great! =) corse eventually its my shimmer dream to get one silver x red nebula 2nd gen and 1 silver x green nebula second gen and make 2 spirals xd.png lol

Edited by linda3.0

<3 Thanks, guys.

Oh, and I'm not sure whether to influence female or male. If I go female, any stairs I breed will be perfect and I can do even-gens with a Guardian from Chocolate Sweetling. If I go male, I can breed spirals as well as even-gens with a Silver Tinsel from Guardian mate and with a Guardian from spriter's alt Winter Magi. The thing is, I'll be primarily breeding even-gens, only one or two stair/spiral offspring.

What do you guys think?

Yeah I decided to influence him male. Better for my even-gens, and spirals are fun, and there's nothing preventing a stair with a flipped first-gen.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph