rubyshoes

Shimmer Breeding Topic

Silver x

balloon, BBW, blusang, daydream, frill, gold, guardian, GW, hellfire, horse, ice, lumina, magma, moonstone, pink, purple, purple neb, RB, ribbon, silver, speckle, spitfire, spotted greenwing, sunset, sunsong, SW, swallowtail, sweetling, thunder, trihorn, tsunami, white

Also, silver x Water wink.gif

...and here's an even-gen Shimmer to provide some variety among all the step lineages. wink.gif

Wow so pretty <3

So. What's going on with shimmer fails?

I thought that they'd just stopped completely since I hadn't been seeing any or hadn't got even one since the second week, but now I'm seeing them popping up slowly. Are they just getting as rare as the shimmers /used/ to be to get?

Well the shimmer breeding rates cant always stay as they are right now.. s:

Its been a bit over a month since the shimmers started breeding right? The ratios might be starting to whistle down bit by bit now.. maybe a bit each week.

But im not sure.. xd.png i wasnt very active during the tinsel releases so im not sure if im right..

Edited by suskekun222

Neither was I, but I'm still getting pretty good breedings. I had four shimmers breed within the last two days, and each one gave me an egg. I don't think I've had a breeding fail since the sunday before last.

Edited by Wolfsong442

Lets hope it stays like that awhile longer.. X'D

Playing with the lineage checker and I realized how cool Silver x Pillow would be together biggrin.gif To me anyways it looks cool anyways :3 *adds to want list* laugh.gif

^

Silver/pillow? :0

I havent thought of that yet.. o.o ive only thought of pairing pillows with bronzes up until now.

*goes to check it on the lineage checker*

edit: *u* swoooon.

Edited by suskekun222

I love that pairing - they go great together.

It was one of the first pairings I thought of when I first saw the hatchie description. wub.gif

Kind of stalker-ish, but made me curious. xd.png

So far, gold and silver pairings that have produced eggs, shimmer or otherwise:

Gold x

blusang, electric, gold, gray, GW, harvest, lumina, magi, marrow, moonstone, pillow, ribbon, spitfire, tsunami, swallowtail, water, white

Silver x

balloon, BBW, blusang, daydream, frill, gold, guardian, GW, hellfire, horse, ice, lumina, magma, moonstone, pink, purple, purple neb, RB, ribbon, silver, speckle, spitfire, spotted greenwing, sunset, sunsong, SW, swallowtail, sweetling, thunder, trihorn, tsunami, water, white

Bronze x

arsani, BBW, blue neb, blusang, electric, deep sea, ember, frill, gaurdian, gold, GW, hellfire, holly, horse, ice, lumina, lurker, magma, moonstone, pillow, purple, purple neb, RB, red, red neb, ribbon, rosebud, skywing, stone, stripe, sunset, sunsong, SW, sweetling, tan ridgewing, tinsel, thunder, tri horn, water, whiptail, white, wrapping wing

Added water to silver, beautiful combo wink.gif

Not that I wish bad breeding for anyone, but shimmerfails are love too. wub.gif

Lol geez the lineages are never ending xd.png but all so pretty <3 my boy better join the ranks of makin shimmer babies next Monday xd.png

Artie wub.gif hatched last night.

i'm torn, between being anxious for the gendering and getting her a mate to continue this beautiful lineage and just enjoying the S1 sprite on my scroll. has to be hands donw one of my fav S1 sprites out of all the breeds and i plan to eventually freeze an army of them happy.gif

i'm ubber excited about there being lines from all three colors with the GW's and Blusangs though as thats a personal collecting goal. i'm hoping to see some Purple and Green Nebbies pop up soon as well.

speaking of dream lineages

user posted image

wub.gif

i've been wanting to get one liek that with a Gold Tinsel for ages laugh.gif

Feral Child is being stubborn. 1 hour to growing up, and she still won't gender. sigh.

Edited by Riverwillows

Feral Child is being stubborn. 1 hour to growing up, and she still won't gender. sigh.

*offers a 'motivation' stick*

Breed shimmers with ALL THE THINGS.

One of these days I'm going to win a prize dragon of my own and that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to breed it with every single breed of dragon out there it CAN breed with, and scatter pretty lines everywhere like a wet dog shaking water off it. xd.png

Breed shimmers with ALL THE THINGS.

One of these days I'm going to win a prize dragon of my own and that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to breed it with every single breed of dragon out there it CAN breed with, and scatter pretty lines everywhere like a wet dog shaking water off it. xd.png

The owner of Galletian Victory is already doing that. I personally love it biggrin.gif

The owner of Galletian Victory is already doing that. I personally love it biggrin.gif

That's Commander Whimsy's, isn't it? I wonder if any Shimmer owners are doing that. ಠ_ಠ

So is the owner of Abby, I believe.

Well, she gendered correctly, but she still won't grow up!! Stubborn little minx!

Well, she gendered correctly, but she still won't grow up!! Stubborn little minx!

Need another motivation stick?