rubyshoes

Shimmer Breeding Topic

Here we can talk about lineages with shimmers that we've created and/or would like. Congrats (such as "I got a shimmer" or "My shimmer bred" etc can be posted in the congrats thread).

No trading/gifting etc should be posted here. For trading and gifting and announcing departures use the appropriate threads in trading section.

edit: Here's a link to a document that Dubious put together https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key...J2eE1VVFE#gid=1 Dubious "gathered and made up list of pictures of potential shimmer lineages, on random request from folks. It has grown quite large and while it doesn't cover every possible lineage out there, some people might find it useful." - quote by dubious and link posted upon their request.

Edited by rubyshoes

Ooooh, yes, ruby. Horse and silver are PERFECT together. <3

Erica: BBW x Silver is pretty sweet, too.

Seems everything works with Silver Shimmerscales.

I like my Bronze x Pillow, and was pleasantly surprised at how good Bronze x Cavern Lurker was too.

Bring on Silver x Balloon 8D

I get a choice of mate for my 2nd gen gold and I've asked for Pebble/Dark Green. It just looks so...right. And easy to trade, as it will be easy to continue for most people.

I'm also able to ask for the 2nd gen silver and bronze lists I'm on. I've chosen Water for the Silver, and Sunstone for the Bronze. Here is a pic of the prospected lines I will get:

user posted image

If I ever got a 2nd gen. shimmer (which is totally never going to happen outside of my dreams, but oh well) I'd like to have one from an ember parent. Well, I'm sure someone will start such a lineage sooner or later. And I hope I'll get an egg from that line =3

I personally like silver shimmer from tri horn best <3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8ryhs

Unfortunately I was not able to get on second gen lists for the other colors but maybe sometime in the future. One can dream after all. IF I did get on another list I think I would go for Gold shimmer x Gold-horned Tangar and Bronze shimmer x Frill if possible if not then bronze shimmer x green nebula.

(Knowing my luck if I went the frill route my only Cb frill would reject anyway LOL)

Edited by Reidragon

Is anyone planning to do even-gen lineages containing shimmerscales?

I'm planning on doing one. I'm keeping it secret for the moment since I don't have the egg(s) yet, but there will be one floating around out there eventually. wink.gif

Yess.

Probably not until after my lists are done.

But they will be epic.

/loves even gens the most

Yeap, I am planning on a 3rd EG with two silver shimmers. smile.gif

I am. Providing I actually get the trade I want. We'll see unsure.gif

looks nice. personally i will always want that shimmer x alt nebula spiral thats been mentioned many times that or possibly silver shimmer x royal blues

I would love to see shimmers with royal blues as well. They are one of my favorite breeds.

I think Royal Blues with Silvers look the best.

yeah cuz blue and silver always work together and i think gold shimmer x white or black would look great and then bronze x black or something red colored