rubyshoes

Shimmer Breeding Topic

babbus

http://dragcave.net/lineage/C2xl4

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HkIpB

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kgYYg

those bronzes were good breeders today.

i'm especially in love with the way the egg that came from the wrong gendered shimmer came out. can't expect many people to appreciate that, by the way.

ALSO BRONZE SHIMMER AND GW <333

gorgeous ;;

Oh wow! ohmy.gif Would that be called a diamond lineage? :3 I really like how that looks! :3

Oh wow! ohmy.gif Would that be called a diamond lineage? :3 I really like how that looks! :3

I think it's referred to as an 'arrowhead' lineage as well.

I think it's referred to as an 'arrowhead' lineage as well.

Yep, mostly they're called arrowheads.

That shimmer is interesting, but when it comes to those types of lineages... I prefer something with perfect symmetry like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ELcZZ

Yep, mostly they're called arrowheads.

That shimmer is interesting, but when it comes to those types of lineages... I prefer something with perfect symmetry like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ELcZZ

I would have gladly done something like that if I had another shimmer with the exact lineage.

It's gorgeous.

And like I said, I didn't expect many people to like it. xd.png It didn't gender right.

I would have gladly done something like that if I had another shimmer with the exact lineage.

It's gorgeous.

And like I said, I didn't expect many people to like it. xd.png It didn't gender right.

i will always be biasly in love with anything that one breeds rolleyes.gif <3

Edited by linda3.0

I love to see something like this lineage, but with silver or gold shimmers. *drool*

I'll have to actually start actively looking at getting a 2ed gen, I guess. xd.png

Bilbo's baby was up for trade today, but grew up before the owner could accept a trade. I'm sad! I prolly wouldn't have got it anyway, but still, that is such a lovely lineage!

Anyway, Shimmer breeding. Has anyone tried Silver Shimmer x Gold metallic? That would look amazing!

Bilbo's baby was up for trade today, but grew up before the owner could accept a trade. I'm sad! I prolly wouldn't have got it anyway, but still, that is such a lovely lineage!

Anyway, Shimmer breeding. Has anyone tried Silver Shimmer x Gold metallic? That would look amazing!

I offered on that too. ;;

But I had originally asked for gold shimmer x gold dragon for one of my trades, but figured it would be too hard to continue. So I switched to GWs instead.

Aww! I had a really nice bid in, too -- Bilbo is probably my favorite starter Shimmer (Tolkien fan smile.gif), and I <3 Bronze x Lumina! Oh, well, there will be more to come!

...*crosses fingers!*

...*twice!!*

@ sarantha -- I've looked at the Silver Shimmer x Gold Metallic combination, but it kind of clashed, for me; the Gold's coloration is brighter and flatter, and more of a true yellow, which doesn't match the softer, more muted and detailed coloration of the Shimmer. But that doesn't necessarily mean you'd agree!

Another Bilbo egg up for trade. I made an offer. *crosses fingers*

Hope it gets accepted!

I love the Bronze Shimmer x Lumina lineage so much.

Offered on that one too. *crosses fingers* Unfortunately, my GWs are the only 'metals' that will cooperate with me breeding wise >.<

Hope it gets accepted!

Oh gosh, me too. I hope I can get one someday. good luck on everyone offering!

Hope it gets accepted!

They declined my offer on the previous one, if anyone wants to know. xd.png

I'm getting another 2nd gen tomorrow! X Sunset, I'm picking it up tomorrow. =o

I made an offer on the 3rd gen...glad we won't have to wait more than 24 hours tho. I wish the 2nd gen was named tho.

I made an offer (not that great of one, but the best I can do for right now) on the 4th gen, so I'm not really getting my hopes up, but still being hopeful nonetheless :3

My offers are currently sick at the moment and firerubynat's pm box is full.

I'm not sure what to do. <<

Edited by Wolfsong442

I never know what to do when people offers a shimmer for trade without saying what they want. I tried my luck with some nice tinsels and a couple of pretty lineages, but I have no idea if the offer is going to make the trader say "Ewwww!" or not, LOL!

Wolfsong: Maybe fog them for a fe hours and offer them again when they're older? I've found eggs to be super-fragile during the first few hours of life. Has someone put them into hatcheries, or are they just sick from incidental clicks?

Edited by tjekan

Man everyone and their shimmer trades xd.png Begining to think I will never get another one. rolleyes.gif

Sadly the person I pmed about another shimmer x Trihorn never pmed me back so I'm guessing that my even gen plans just got trashed. Sad </3

Does anyone with a bronze shimmer have a CB frill? I'd still love to see Shimmer x Frill.

Topic reminder:

Here we can talk about lineages with shimmers that we've created and/or would like. Congrats (such as "I got a shimmer" or "My shimmer bred" etc can be posted in the congrats thread).

No trading/gifting etc should be posted here. For trading and gifting and announcing departures use the appropriate threads in trading section.

edit: Posts about or containing comments about offering on a trade, putting up a trade, shimmers being sick etc are all off topic.

Edited by rubyshoes

Oh wow. The silver shimmer x waterwalker looks unexpectedly stunning. I was surprised to see how nice the deepsea x silver shimmer looks too.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n99/She...zps834db509.jpg

http://s110.photobucket.com/user/Shezrie/m...300c09.jpg.html

Has anyone bred either of these lines? I'm aaaages down on a breeding list for a second gen (figure it'll happen in like ... summer at this rate -- don't mind!) and I'd love to request a breeding that hasn't been done a kerjillion times before.

I've seen a Bronze x Deepsea, but no Silver x Deepsea. No idea about the Waterwalkers.

lol ah well some inbred lineages are pretty so seeing some more inbred lineages with these could be interesting but im sure most people would prefer if they werent inbred rolleyes.gif

Edited by linda3.0