rubyshoes

Shimmer Breeding Topic

Thanks for all the help guys. She is hatched and fogged. I am naming her Feral Child. I will be AP'ing the first couple eggs, but after that I will open a list. Thanks again.

Edited by Riverwillows

@Katie92 : Congratulations on your first shimmer! It's a beaut! smile.gif

I so wish the gold in the gold shimmer would be as brilliant and shiny as the egg sprite. Looking at the lineage, the egg shines so beautifully, but the adult sprite is too muted down.

@42 : Another gorgeous line. Jelly jelly!

My first 3rd gen shimmer. *Happy*

laugh.gif

I hope some day, my 2nd gen will arrive in my scroll. I can't wait for it.

Congratulations! So pretty!

I swear silver shimmers look good with ANYTHING. You pair a silver shimmer with a coconut, it would still look absolutely stunning! xd.png

Congratulations! So pretty!

I swear silver shimmers look good with ANYTHING. You pair a silver shimmer with a coconut, it would still look absolutely stunning! xd.png

wow~~coconut, it make me feel like ice-cream with coconut.....hmmm soooo sweet xd.png

I don't know....Silver with an Olive??? Ick in my book. lol

hopefully next week my shimmer x hellfire breeding will work out ;P anyway man im seeing some lineage choices id never have thought of lol but yeah people r right these look amazing with anything xd.png

@Katie92 : Congratulations on your first shimmer! It's a beaut! smile.gif

I so wish the gold in the gold shimmer would be as brilliant and shiny as the egg sprite. Looking at the lineage, the egg shines so beautifully, but the adult sprite is too muted down.

@42 : Another gorgeous line. Jelly jelly!

Thanks! I know what you mean. The highlights in the silvers, to me, make them look more shiny/reflective, though that could be because silver is already a base color for them. With the golds it's just a bright gold color for the highlight rather than that striking whitish yellow like in the egg. But hey, I'm not complaining. biggrin.gif They're beautiful sprites.

Thanks! I know what you mean. The highlights in the silvers, to me, make them look more shiny/reflective, though that could be because silver is already a base color for them. With the golds it's just a bright gold color for the highlight rather than that striking whitish yellow like in the egg. But hey, I'm not complaining. biggrin.gif They're beautiful sprites.

Yeap, the sprite is wonderfully done. smile.gif

It's just that the color is muted in lineage views. On the full sprite views, one can easily see the distinction between the gold and the bronze. In lineage views, either you have the CB Gold and CB Bronze names/codes memorized, it's rather hard to differentiate. tongue.gif

I don't know....Silver with an Olive??? Ick in my book. lol

Yeah, this, because Olives are adorable on the page but their cut-off lineage sprites are very unflattering.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I can't wait for my shimmer! When I get it, I think a Royal Blue would look pretty. :3

I guess an Alt Sweetling base wouldn't be too bad, you could just use regular Sweetlings to continue it. Still rare, but more doable than Hollys. Lol...

my favorites are probably bronze with shadow walker and silver with bbw. but holiday lineages are evil because I can't continue most of them. XP

oh man, the brightness with the deep sea is lovely. really brightens up the blues and indegos in the deep sea and adds defanition to the dragon imo

oh man, the brightness with the deep sea is lovely. really brightens up the blues and indegos in the deep sea and adds defanition to the dragon imo

Yep! :3

I didn't even think about x Deep Sea at first. But it was a gift, and a really pretty combination at that! wub.gif

Also, I've chosen a breeding of Male Sunset x Silver Shimmer... this will be really cool, I think. :>